Sultan's Harem for his Sexy Sirens~ CC#8 *IO* - Page 84

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by avita36

FOR EXAMPLE ME!! I HAVE  WATCHED MB ONLY AFTER SULTAN'S ENTRY THATS WHY I NEVER UNDERSTOOD THIS ANOKHA PYAARπŸ˜† IF AVI SAYS BYE TO THIS SHOW THEN BYE FROM MY SIDE ALSO.πŸ˜†
I have long waved goodbye to the show!πŸ˜† I started watching early on, and in fact i was more intrigued with the character of Ballu than anything else! And then cvs were mahan nice to us, by not introducing VD after a number of weeks! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†  

Edited by _innocent_ - 10 years ago
Originally posted by likarsh

But the hilarious thing is that the channel doesn't even know the fan base. The vast majority are DD fans who are outing, not simply Rishbalians or RK fans. 
I want this show of theirs to doobaO! I want it to see below 1 rating wise! and them having no choice bu to axe it!πŸ˜›
Originally posted by _innocent_

According to some intelligent souls, even if AR leaves the show, the damage has been done, (basically the lost viewers will not come back) But what these intelligent souls, seem to overlook is the fact that cv's mahan twist was what cost the lost of viewers! That revenge track of RK, ensured many viewers left the show, and even worst was Madhu willing to forgive her abuser despite the abuser not repenting! THAT'S WHAT LOST VIEWERS! and the viewers never came back! AR, on the other hand, brought new viewers to the show, when VD was busy romancing his wife on his HM sponsored by SBS! Risbala as one has ensured ratings will never see those high numbers again! but these intelligent souls seem so oblivious to these facts, and are still claiming it was SS's track overlooking the amount of ratings he has saved whilst others were busy on leaves, etc! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Point being! even when AR leaves, these intelligent souls will continue blaming him without looking at the full picture! AR will continue to reside in their dilπŸ₯³

no these guys are scare as they know trp will not increase after him leaving as they have seen rkbala not getting trp after SS entry its SS who were still managing tRP while cv always just use for TRP, so pahle se hi excuse leker a rahe galti se increase ho gayi to will say dekh ss nahi hai isliye TRP a gayi , fact is that trp only depend upon good n strong story not single char , there is no logic no char consistency , how viewer will stuck, RKbala most of sane n self respect n women who are strong wanted strong madhu never want them Back afte so much humiliation ,so after marriage PPl lost the interest when they made Madhu love puppy, female char is weakest in the show is main reason of TRP done see all the show where women are strong n fight for right always get TRP as now a days no body want to see sati savitri wife tolerate all crap from her hubby n lick his feet.  good for them , once Madhu will fight against RK  bad behave you can see real TRP that time ,, but CV has no daring to do that
Edited by alovi_21 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by fia21

That certain someone has his bad days nearing. Not everything is going to be served to him on a gold platter like with this show. There's a world outside of MEIEJ and it's Channel and PH who might not give two hoots about him πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Ekta has learned her lesson!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Waise according to articles, he was not even the first choice! KSG declined, and hence why being the last resort ph had to turn to him! worst thing that could have happened to this show!
Alovi, but according to those who support the couple, that's what should happen! ie, MB licking RK's feets and being suppressed by him, as that's whats hot! and that's how today's women should be behaving! its called love!πŸ₯±πŸ₯± Edited by _innocent_ - 10 years ago

@Fia, divorce will not happen, or else someone might threaten to quit again, and since that someone is the only TRP contributor, one cannot take that risk nah!πŸ˜†

@Likz, who is Rita? Practicecalm?(Sorry, am not yet to familiarize myself with everyone hereπŸ˜†)if so, then i do not agree with that argument, as no-one will be more happy to see DD lose than those so called Rishbalians urf RKians!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I wrote my other comment before I saw this. I agree, but as I said the channel is dumb.  RK fans, forget it. But there are a few Rishbalians who may not bother voting.  However they constitute a small number and most are DD fans who even if RK-Bala fans would still vote for DD.  But the channel is stupid.  

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Ekta has learned her lesson!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Waise according to articles, he was not even the first choice! KSG declined, and hence why being the last resort ph had to turn to him! worst thing that could have happened to this show!

KSG would have been so much better for this role. Though I'm not his fan, but I can;t deny that he manages to put life to the character he's playing and it doesn't come off as being mechanical.But everything happens for a reason. He declined this offer and got something much better instead.

LOL Ekta isn't successful for no reason. She knows who has potential and who doesn't. And she doesn't give a shit about fan girls πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†I could not stop cracking up when I read *EVEN with AR out, he has ruined the show*πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Watching a show like MB, was bound to make people delusional!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†I could not stop cracking up when I read *EVEN with AR out, he has ruined the show*πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Watching a show like MB, was bound to make people delusional!

🀣🀣🀣

They have prepared in advance for who to blame if AR is not in the show anymore and their God sinks the ship of the show rock bottom πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by fia21

KSG would have been so much better for this role. Though I'm not his fan, but I can;t deny that he manages to put life to the character he's playing and it doesn't come off as being mechanical.But everything happens for a reason. He declined this offer and got something much better instead.

LOL Ekta isn't successful for no reason. She knows who has potential and who doesn't. And she doesn't give a shit about fan girls πŸ˜†
@bold Bingo! but like you said, everything happens for a reason! Even DD was promised something completely different to what she has got in MB! The show was initially going to be titled something else Kathputli or something, it should have stuck to its original title!

Exactly, thats how the makers should be, even though people claim they wont watch, some of them will continue to watch as their delusional brains do not allow them to wave tata-bye bye for REAL!πŸ˜›