Chat Clubs

Sultan's Harem for his Sexy Sirens~ CC#8 *IO* - Page 74

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Nafs_Sweetheart

Something contrary to what I said in my post above is someone else's opinion, a Sultanian actually, the promo of separation, those two scenes they chose, they rewinded walking forwards to each other to walking backwards, both scenes the marriage was already on the rocks anyway one of our new Sultan fans here said those scenes were chosen on purpose @npilla, she said there is inner meaning to use those tracks since RK is the one who pushed her away from him with un wedding track and pushed her towards Sultan at Chawl with his Shaque when she started walking towards him. 

Yes, RK deserves to be heartbroken to realize others pain and he started showing those signs with this track.

I did touch on this in my prediction of where the track was heading to, I felt RK is arrogant and the CV's have not done enough to change his character, we all know this and I think it was yesterday we all said instead the CV's are changing the heroine to be like him, which in all other shows the good person never changes it's the arrogant guy that changes, so I feel still the CV's must have in mind to tackle RK's character and perhaps @npilla is getting to that with her remarks on the promo and if that's the case what you guys want that Madhu must be the one to separate from RK because she realises his character flaws could still happen, if the CV's did put enough thought into making that promo that is, or it could have just been wrong clips used as I originally thought. πŸ˜•

Please share your thoughts about this...

They are just going around in circles. Who knows what the hell they have in mind.

About Madhu's changing into RK, you mentioned her line after the test, but I felt that was also specific to that situation as well.  She was changing into him, since she wanted revenge from him, and also because she was crazy enough to go through with that absurd test of jumping from the building.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: likarsh

I can't get over this.  I've been staring at it for the past few minutes.

Aahhh !! the frustration of a cute Meenoo !!

paljay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: likarsh

I can't get over this.  I've been staring at it for the past few minutes.

Kyon  Itana sata rahe ho billi ko?πŸ˜†
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

They are just going around in circles. Who knows what the hell they have in mind.

About Madhu's changing into RK, you mentioned her line after the test, but I felt that was also specific to that situation as well.  She was changing into him, since she wanted revenge from him, and also because she was crazy enough to go through with that absurd test of jumping from the building.

Liks I don't think she is changing into R.K.  Because if she did she would have gone through with her revenge.

Now she is a shadow of her old self and simply a Wimp in accepting the Maha Jerk that is her hubby.

Leaving him to stew in his bottles of Booze is the what she should be doing.

Not making these cry baby faces because someone else is trying to do for her which she should have done for herself a long time ago.

JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Jugliji

Aahhh !! the frustration of a cute Meenoo !!

I found this one a few days ago. they r sooo freakin cute... I want a kitten tooo... 😭 But my dog will eat it up.. NM πŸ€”
paljay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Chikni, kittens are good but they will make a mess of your houseπŸ˜†

I am telling you with experience.πŸ˜†
gennyM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3706286
Hello everyone,sorry for intruding,do I need toPM Liks to comment hereπŸ˜‰
Talk about True colorsπŸ˜†πŸ˜²
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Dolly here's what happened. So you see the Politician thread. That's still there, hasn't been touched.

So the Parishan and Shikhayat Thread became the next venue.  We were accused of dragging national figures through the mud and that we shouldn't speak badly of national figures.

This was then quoted and responded to by a person who loves replying to me and others passive aggressively...replies to others but incorporates replies to us in those posts.  Said people should be allowed to have have their political icons and we shouldn't jump in to attack with the excuse of current affairs.

I laughed at the first post that Indian national figures shouldn't be criticized.

Then to the second one, I  clarified I didn't term the Nehru matter as in current affairs, and also gave a mini/semi schooling on 'Current Affairs.'

Then in reply, without quoting me, I was accused of being desperate to start convo and quoting that person continuously even though the person doesn't want to converse.  

I once reminded it's an open forum and one shouldn't expect to get away with their passive aggressive way of responding.  

That post also included some personal attacks, which Chikni quoted and said she was reporting.

Mod posted a note.  

Another one posted something.

Then the passive aggressive person posted, targetting Chikni saying, now she's reporting in the Complaints and Frustration Thread--failing to understand that the Complaints and Frustration is not meant to unleash complaints about members or fangroups.

Edited by likarsh - 10 years ago
KhatamKahani thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chiknichameli07

[

I found this one a few days ago. they r sooo freakin cute... I want a kitten tooo... 😭 But my dog will eat it up.. NM πŸ€”

I knew this was coming.  I knew it's been coming for a while. But I never told you because I knew if I told you, you would make sure it would never happen.🀣
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: paljay

Chikni, kittens are good but they will make a mess of your houseπŸ˜†

I am telling you with experience.πŸ˜†

Really? I have raised my boy (black GSD) from day 1... He has ADHD or something.. super HYPERRR.. so I can kinda understand.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†