Sultan's Harem for his Sexy Sirens~ CC#8 *IO* - Page 48

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Jugliji

Chikni , Liks post some pictures of Sultan to cheer everyone up.

I don't understand why some people can make a post comparing  Sultan and R.K 's looks and we can't have fun with it.

Even Aryan was not spared for saying about R.K being a "Ganda Aadmi"

I saw that.. 🤢🤢
Originally posted by ABBY_JERAN

d they edit out the sulbala scn when mb cums to sultan to inform him abt burnd papers n hurt her...by todays epi it seemd diff...as if that thing is.done.n over with n sultan sent lawyer to finish the job as last div papers.r.burnt...but they edit it out

lol, if they such a scene really existed and they edited it out, thank goodness for small mercies.
that scn was Supposed to happen on thurs but they shwn mb dipz radha filler scns instead...now I know why there was no sultan in thurs n fri epis

it was all edited out fully...looks like trp ka asar kaam kar raha hain...todays epi was supposed to air on Monday but they fast forwarded...hahahaha...there had been discussions n discussions by both fangrps how sultan will hurt mb...sultan fans wud hv bashd cvs more n rk fans wud bash sultan more...but cvs ne baazi maarli...scn hi edit kar daala...hahaha...didn't anyone mk ny post today...my lappy is out of order n its very had to mk posts from mobfor me...plz give me link if chkni mks ny post

Abby you know I was wondering the same thing, way the hell is that conversation between Madhu and Sultan where he hurts her as the spoiler was saying. She tells him that the divorce papers are burnt and him out of anger hurts her and then apologises and then she decides to be firmly on RK's side now that she won't seek the divorce after all.

But then I remembered what happened in today's episode, RK refused to sign the fresh divorce papers in-front of the judge and two lawyers. I think when Sultan hears that he and his connections with the law, he is probably planning to put through the divorce anyway with the earlier divorce papers and then he will be disappointed outside the court with Madhu when she tells him the first set of divorce papers were burnt. So they is scope still for that scene on Monday possibly.

But like you pointed out the fan pressure and TRP's also they might have scrapped it already and have decided not to show it.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was also thinking these 15 days when RK says "see you at home" to Madhu wouldn't it work out better for Sultan to say fine his refusing to sign the divorce papers, you are coming with me to my home and wait the 15 days there, RK not seeing Madhu will off course go crazy but the separation of 15 days without Madhu speaking to him on the phone even will tell RK that maybe she is serious she is tired of my behaviour and she really doesn't want to be in my life. So to me if Sultan wants to win this he needs to take her with him from outside that courtroom.
Originally posted by chiknichameli07

Haaawww, this is from today or yesterday I presume? He is looking absolutely gorgeous. My my my.

Forget R.K... I need to use this on someone who is messing with my role...

Mouth watering Delicious...
Originally posted by likarsh

Haaawww, this is from today or yesterday I presume? He is looking absolutely gorgeous. My my my.

Nope, this is not from today or yesterday Liks.. its from the good ol' days.. 😆😆😉

Nope, this is not from today or yesterday Liks.. its from the good ol' days.. 😆😆😉

From which scene? The coloring has been played around with na? Also some filter. 
Originally posted by reena544

chiks i want that letter at any cost. do PM me plz wen u r done.😊

Chikni ... PM me too please!  I want to read your LOBE letter!