Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Sultan's Harem for his Sexy Sirens~ CC#8 *IO* (Page 130)

rajla IF-Dazzler
rajla
rajla

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 4:31am | IP Logged
I just read the WU...Madhu ko aur kitna neeche girayenge yaar???? Pathetic.. Aurat ke naam pe dhabba ha... 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

avita36snowy72paljayswati1975usAnu-Reddy_innocent_

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

I heard that some ministry thing was tweeted about this track! Ermm I would like to ask this ministry person, if they would be happy if the daughter of their family was treated the way Madhubala was treated by her so called Husband if being tied to a bed, or being asked to jump off building, or threatening to cut wrists, were all suitable for the type of viewers who watch their show! I guess for them those are healthy but what is now being shown is unhealthy? (despite those who tweeted screaming its fiction when RK was abusing madhubala! not forgetting when he nearly broke a bottle of alcohol on her headShocked

What happened? Something with IBF?  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72Anu-Reddy_innocent_

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

I am watching Jee Le Zaara, but the first encounter between the two leads lacked in terms of acting man! but the outdoor shoots, etc are indeed beautiful and the two oldies of the house are hilarious! I am loving itLOLLOL

I agree the first encounter wasn't much to remember.  SG was not bad--not great, but not bad, Ruslaan, though, was lacking.

And yeah, what's keeping me watching are the other stuff.  Once they decline in quality, I think I will be done with the show.LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72swati1975usAnu-Reddy_innocent_

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by likarsh

What happened? Something with IBF?  

Whats IBF now?Stern SmileLOL

I came across a couple of tweets, which I found beyond hilarious! Talking about sacrament of marriage and how what Sultan is doing is an abuse of cinema(if you catch my drift)LOLLOL

@Jee Le Zara, LOL! I am like you, once it starts to decrease in quality its always a BYE from my end! only reason I tried to stick with MB was because of DD! But alas, even she cannot make me watch this bs of a show!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

avita36snowy72swati1975usAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajla

Koi...Hai???
Present Ma'amLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72Anu-Reddy

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 6:03am | IP Logged

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

avita36snowy72Anu-ReddyKhatamKahani

rajla IF-Dazzler
rajla
rajla

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Hi...Jules Whats happening and what's these tweets you are talking abt?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72Anu-ReddyKhatamKahani

paljay IF-Rockerz
paljay
paljay

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by practicecalm

August 2012, Madhubala's TRP was 1.7 and even the rival site printed an article "Madhubala's TRP Woes" that with two of the hearthrobs the ship has sunk. So what are the GPs blaming Sultan for the loss of TRPs, someone should do a TRP post from Day one of this show to date to show these GPs the mirror.

They were able to revive those TRPs with the hate/unwedding drama; but then with the real marriage they sunk low again.

So an about turn; 360 degrees circle; this August too the TRPs will hit below 2.0 if they continue this dumb recycling nonsense of Madhu the pativrata trying to save her non-existent marriage from Yamraj Sultan like Savitri, BTW, that show was a major flop.

What is with the Anokha Pyaar, husband breaks the mangalsutra and u wear it as a bracelet?! Shame on you Madhu, that you lack self respect and laaz and izzat and self worth to walk out of a marriage that has no RESPECT. You never got the respect you deserve either from your husband or your constipated MIL or your co-sister Dipali.

Don't you have any dignity and decency left in your soul? Why are you degrading yourself?

THIS IS NOT ABOUT SULTAN!

This is about you not having an iota of DIGNITY from Day ONE since the unwedding track. ALL TALK and NO ACTION from your side.

Is this what ADARSH you give to WOMEN? You are not even educated properly; you have no degree...leave that aside in this day and age of GIRL EDUCATION and Malala Yousafzai, at least what about the saving grace of keeping yourself occupied in other work besides just crying cartloads of copious tears.

You have no career save for serving and being a SLAVE to the PASSIONS and INSULTS of your so called PATI MAHADEV and serving the wishes of your blinded-for-love-of-son Mother-in-law who wants you to wash her son's feet and drink it for panchamrut.

Where is that firebrand Madhubala Shamsher Mallick who stood for truth and right? Why did you kill that honest woman of integrity? Why did you throw to the dogs the one who stood for her self respect?

In the name of LOVE, one does not fall prey to any manipulation but rises above all manipulations and ego to be on the path of righteousness.

In the name of LOVE, one does not sacrifice and maim or murder INDIVIDUALITY but showcases and harmonizes it in unity.

In the name of LOVE, one does not become a doormat; but stands up for what is right and just.

"Love and being loving is not simply affections and good feelings. Loving others is standing in your truth even when it pisses others off. Being loving is telling someone when their actions are destructive to others or themselves, being loving is not for the weak. Love stands its ground." ~Duane Townsend

Clap

Wow Rita, great, make it a post please.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72practicecalmalovi_21rajlaAnu-Reddy

Go to top