Sultan's Harem for his Sexy Sirens~ CC#8 *IO* - Page 12

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by likarsh

I never watched but Rakhi Sawant doesn't get enough credit for being smart in her own way.😆 

Only mistake, mistakes she's made--her horrible surgeries. Her and Koena Mitra...I know Koena admits to her mistake. Not sure about Rakhi.

I've seen a music video which had Rakhi before surgery, she was much better looking.

Koena...also another shame. See her in Road and Musafir item numbers.  :shakes head:

Rakhi is super smart - she could have been just another dancer in the background of an item song but she made her way up by sheer grit and savvy. Her surgeries are terrible - I'm sure Rakhi regrets them too - I remember on Swayamvar she wouldn't let any of the suitors see her without makeup. Every single time she'd be caked in 5 layers of foundation - it was so bizarre 😆

The transformation in Koena's face is nothing short of horrific. I've seen Koena  in her very early pre-surgery days - back when she was a model in Kolkata. She used to model for Bengali magazines - decent looking girl, nothing special but not terrible either. She got her first set of surgeries even before she came to Bombay. 
Originally posted by Nafs_Sweetheart

Here are more

🤣 That is not Koena's before and after. That's Koena's after and yet more after. She used to have a nose with a large bridge and has narrowed it several times over the years. 

Here is Rakhi Sawant at the beginning of this video

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIbxZ9_iFiY[/YOUTUBE]

I can't the pop music video I'm sure I've seen from her very early days.😆

Liks that girl is not Rakhi Sawant. Can't remember her name but she ain't Rakhi. 😆

By the way, that first MV...in my post above. Is that Deepak Wadhva?

I know the other one is Muzzammil Ibrahim.

No idea. But that Muzammil video 😳. It's funny, Muzammil has two major pop music videos - both starring Rakhi Sawant with him. 😆. Here's the other one. Awww - my Muzi looks so gawjus!! 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7auSG6g9t4[/YOUTUBE]
Speaking of Deepak Wadhwa, he used to act in a show called Kaali which aired briefly on Star Plus. One day with nothing better to do with my time, I checked out a couple of Kaali episodes, read the show synopsis and snooped around that forum. 

Deepak plays a character who murders his sister's boyfriend. So this man is quite explicitly the bad guy in the show and shown to be despicable in every way - threatening the murdered man's family, terrorising his sister etc. 

The most active thread on that forum was a thread dedicated to Deepak's hotness and those pankhis wrote long, long justifications about how he was just a poor misunderstood soul and how he would get his redemption in the show and so on!! Simply because the character was played by a conventionally good looking actor! 🤣
ait ait aite 8 😆 👏

The dialogue of the day for me was (to berate): Radha "Ittni himmat us ladki ki" when talking to Bittu

WTH, W*F, who the hell does she think she is? And what did she think? That Madhu is a doormat? or a door stopper.

Please creatives, let Madhubala realize what a disgusting mother-in-law she has/had

Radha grated on my nerves, her whole bhashan to Madhu, her whole talk near Bittu. It shows that she looks down upon Madhu, and she thinks her doodh-sey-dhula-hua suputtar is great and that Madhu bala is there only to serve him, irrespective of her self respect, honor, and happiness.

I wish this track of Sultan asking Madhu to get a divorce is about showing this duplicious nature of the Kundra second family and of Sultan restoring Madhu to her self worthy, self respecting, HONOR, LAAJ and MARYADA.

Creatives, please note these points if they are already not in your storyline, which I think they are already.

Thanks

Edited by practicecalm - 10 years ago
And once again 🤬 are shedding tears--this time me thinks its another one of those false rumors doing rounds on FB- that Sultan will marry Madhubala.. RK will go in sadmma (shock)- although his goatee is telling me a different story! 😆 🤣 Anyways even though it looks like a good news- I still won't believe it- 😆 Jab hoga tab hoga! Right now I m enjoying binn baadal ki BARSAAT on MF.. 😈 Tipp tip barsa RUMOR... rumor ne AAG lagaa di... 😆
Originally posted by chiknichameli07

And once again 🤬 are shedding tears--this time me thinks its another one of those false rumors doing rounds on FB- that Sultan will marry Madhubala.. RK will go in sadmma (shock)- although his goatee is telling me a different story! 😆 🤣 Anyways even though it looks like a good news- I still won't believe it- 😆 Jab hoga tab hoga! Right now I m enjoying binn baadal ki BARSAAT on MF.. 😈 Tipp tip barsa RUMOR... rumor ne AAG lagaa di... 😆

it's fake news, the goatee also told me what is coming, said as much on the main forum but as usual they came to argue with me first then another didn't even understand the plain english I said...or that person just was spoiling for a fight (pick a fight with me) I had to tell her where are your breaks it's independence day chill.
hey girl i saw a news in main forum that the news from mb sets is that AR is going to leave this show on twenty first august..is this true or wrong
Originally posted by swati1975us

He's such a hypocrite. But who better than him to know what happens when actors work in close proximity to each other. He did it with Jenny so now he doesn't trust her and thinks history will repeat itself. He should know that not every actor is a sleazeball like him. 

ahem... * clearing throat*... u missed people's fav actor.. on this thread...  😈 aka ramu baba.. 😉

@green...  that wud be ... again... 🤡