Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Another sad song as Madhubala looks at EACH and every black bead that she picked up from the floor yesterday! Saaiyaan mere saayiaan! Go on ruin all the good songs sound editor! #watchingEpisode
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Chalo those songs are still amazing for me since I do not watch this beautiful show🥱 ruining them!😆
newvee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Omg. Kya picture banwaya madhune sultan ki. Sooo droolworthy. Which husband wont burn out of jealousy?
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Originally posted by: Newveechafan

Omg. Kya picture banwaya madhune sultan ki. Sooo droolworthy. Which husband wont burn out of jealousy?

true.. And I had thought koi chotti si picture hogi wich she'll keep under her pillow! That's a BIG frame! Burn RK BURRRNNN! 😆 Madhu knows he looks YUMM in black shirt! 😆
MarkZingerBurgr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: chiknichameli07

true.. And I had thought koi chotti si picture hogi wich she'll keep under her pillow! That's a BIG frame! Burn RK BURRRNNN! 😆 Madhu knows he looks YUMM in black shirt! 😆

waaattt guys?? picturewa of my hootttiiieee in black.. caps pileej..
newvee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Reena, u wont take ur eyes off. Trust me.
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
"Gulaam hoon main sabbki? Nahi Maa.. Beta aapka wahaan pe hai.. Main naa hee aapki beti hoon aur na hee apka betaa! Rishta tha par ab koi rishta nai hai.. " 😆 Precap: RK walks in with THAT girl.. Ermmm.. she does NOT look a kid and definitely its NOT his cousin!   ðŸ˜†
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Originally posted by: reena544

waaattt guys?? picturewa of my hootttiiieee in black.. caps pileej..

Reena it WAS hot.. But RK broke the frame 😭 😆 😆 [He must be Thinking why can't I look so hot in black] 😆
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: chiknichameli07

Reena it WAS hot.. But RK broke the frame 😭 😆 😆 [He must be Thinking why can't I look so hot in black] 😆

Dolly is so right he is JR...Jealous wala R ðŸ˜†
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Mixed thoughts about today's episode, just checking with you guys this, did Madhu say out loud or as a self thought when bringing Sultan's picture she will never be Sultans ever and he will never be happy that's a curse???

Because if she is thinking that then she's planning to kill herself as soon as she gets to Sultan's after the divorce goes through (that's Madhu's plan) doesn't mean it will happen, or that a divorce will happen even. Or was it something she said aloud? If she said it aloud then it means because RK killed Sultan she's telling him that she won't be Sultan's ever because he is no more and the curse is actually for RK? What was it exactly? I've only read the written update.