Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: rajla

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYmlyY49Elw&feature=share[/YOUTUBE]

WOW! He is an amazing actor! never really noticed that before! he look just wow in this promo!
_innocent_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu-Reddy

I watched geet from start to almost half way...got a bit bored with "mahi mahi" πŸ˜† (sorry all Geet lovers but I cant too much romance) and left it.

Loved Geet and Dev's chemistry, Abhinav shukla has amazing voice and loved the chemistry he had with DD...Gurmeet was also good atleast better than his Punar vivah act πŸ˜Š . 

I always used to think Dev and Geet had better chemistry than Maaneet, especially their SR compared to that of MaaneetπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
alovi_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nafs_Sweetheart

I don't think they will kill the character. Because of what they've told us about his family. Were for he to die, what would happen to the disabled son Aryan? He would have to come live with Madhu and RK but his time in the serial seems to have ended they don't plan to show he or Meera the woman who needs a lot of care to make her well again, so that's why Sultan has to live in order for him to take care of them away from the screen (what they will be showing us everyday), were for Sultan to die these two Aryan and Meera have to be brought to the care of the Kundra's and the CV's I know don't plan to bring them back into RK mansion, so that's why they won't kill off Sultan's character.

If we think about Shamsher, Kukuji, Trishna, Padmini and Roma's characters these are self reliant characters an excuse of working elsewhere is there e.g. shooting films or staying at the chawl is there. With Meera and Aryan they both need someone to care for them, Kaka is old.

nufs you are putting so much brain n thinking logical way no use this MB here nothing only crap n one night most positive char become villain dekha nahi nautanki status how glorifying anokha couple, n worst n abusing relation become Anokha love so this hope is nothing but suk here CV has only motive to show destructive love  n cvs like man handling that is what happen in this how,female lead is just love puppy, really feeling why I watched this show, felt bad for dd she surly not promised what they are showing 
snowy72 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: avita36

I guess the story will be like this...
RK apne kaminey panti mode me madhu ko phir se hurtBeating and fighting smileys & torture karega.
madhu glycerine ki tarah bas apne precious  tears Sad smileysbhayegi. then jab RK ko sultan ki sachai pata chalega, then superhero ban ke madhu ko bachaye ga Johnny bravo graphics& will kill sultan" border="" style="font-size: 12px;"> . 
then again as usual saari media ko bula ke 10 minsSad smileys public apology drama..
rk with a bechara expression Sad smileyssaying to madhu.. ''madhu tum janti ho tumhare rk ne jo bhi kiya apne anokha pyaar ke liye kiya.. maine tumhe torture kiya , hurt kiya just bcoz i love u madhu.Love smileys
meri nafrat & kaminey pan  mein bhi  love tha madhubalaLove smileys
hamari madhu sati savitri ban kar khushi ke aansu Sad smileysbaha kar will say...' main apne rishuu ko achi tarah se janti hu. tum mujhe kabhi hurt nahiSad smileyskar sakte, & i m just rk's madhu... they will hug each other againHugs smileys & a BG tune Hum THE (  Happy smileys Oops sorry!!) HAIN deewane playing... SO lovely naaa...Love mini graphics

note- dont throw chappals & juttas  at me!! this is just a FUN post. just for laughs

Love it!!!  But sadly ... I think this is the way the story will go.  Somehow the cv's and the channel are πŸ€¬ bent in showing the "anokha" couple inseparable!!! ... πŸ€’ πŸ€’

rajla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: _innocent_

WOW! He is an amazing actor! never really noticed that before! he look just wow in this promo!

They have taken a lot of effort...All the Promo's so far are stunning, Visual Brilliance at it's best... After all Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Ko Takkar Dena haiπŸ˜‰
alovi_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: paljay

πŸ‘

Wow Rita, great, make it a post please.

dear post this to all cvs they need to know what sane ppl n women n true self respect girl think about Madhu char now
_innocent_ thumbnail
Nafs, they can make it look like Aryan and Meera were all fake people in his plan! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: _innocent_

I always used to think Dev and Geet had better chemistry than Maaneet, especially their SR compared to that of MaaneetπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

True, I still remember their meeting ... when she goes to meet him outside house right after the marriage talks. It was so well portrayed. I also liked the start of the show when it was about how she wanted to keep her baby and how she fought with all around...but slowly from there it drifted to a typical love story with constant eyelocks and repetitive mahi mahi πŸ˜† . I was so bored of that mahi mahi that one day i watched the episode just to count how many minutes of mahi mahi they play in an episode and to my astonishment that particular episode was just abt mahi mahi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Sorry all Maaneet lovers, i know many of u love them, i too was fascinated by them for a while but it was bit too much for me after that.

About abhinav shukla, saw him as manan in ek hazaaron and loved him so much there that i rooted for jeevika to run away with him after his amazing proposal. It was as good as Sultan's to madhu... but again he was sidelined there too. 
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: avita36

I guess the story will be like this...
RK apne kaminey panti mode me madhu ko phir se hurtBeating and fighting smileys & torture karega.
madhu glycerine ki tarah bas apne precious  tears Sad smileysbhayegi. then jab RK ko sultan ki sachai pata chalega, then superhero ban ke madhu ko bachaye ga Johnny bravo graphics& will kill sultan" border="" style="font-size: 12px;"> . 
then again as usual saari media ko bula ke 10 minsSad smileys public apology drama..
rk with a bechara expression Sad smileyssaying to madhu.. ''madhu tum janti ho tumhare rk ne jo bhi kiya apne anokha pyaar ke liye kiya.. maine tumhe torture kiya , hurt kiya just bcoz i love u madhu.Love smileys
meri nafrat & kaminey pan  mein bhi  love tha madhubalaLove smileys
hamari madhu sati savitri ban kar khushi ke aansu Sad smileysbaha kar will say...' main apne rishuu ko achi tarah se janti hu. tum mujhe kabhi hurt nahiSad smileyskar sakte, & i m just rk's madhu... they will hug each other againHugs smileys & a BG tune Hum THE (  Happy smileys Oops sorry!!) HAIN deewane playing... SO lovely naaa...Love mini graphics

note- dont throw chappals & juttas  at me!! this is just a FUN post. just for laughs

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i actually visualized this and looks like this is exactly whats coming πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
newvee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Someone pls spare me from this Bittuji and his talks about the anokha pyar.