Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: likarsh

I think technically it is in the Code Sections, but not enforced. Like I don't think people actually go to jail like some countries.

But the idea behind the complaint wasn't not about divorce or such, it's about how the woman is portrayed and also how the evil is winning in victimizing the woman.  And of course if the woman marries said evil one.  Oh, the irony.

Oh, and also there are always chants of 'making mockery out of marriage.'  Hahahahaahahah.  LMAO.

Adultery is grounds for a divorce, so what Rishabh is doing by bringing that girl to the house is only making it easier for Madhu to divorce him, if Sultan is told that's what Rishabh has done by Dipali he can tell the divorce lawyer and the judge will bring the hearing closer. 15 days to 5 days to end the marriage, after all the 15 days leave was given because Rishabh said he wanted to make the marriage work, now by bringing a woman into their marriage bed that's not agreeing with what the 15 days allowance was given to them for. It clearly shows to the judge that Rishabh is not trying to reconcile with his wife rather trying to destroy the marriage any judge under those circumstances with the evidence will rule for the divorce to happen.
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: rajla

Me...Me...Me

Yesterday was good nah! I mean in terms of making Bani walk in the same step of Rano! now I cannot wait to see if she becomes strong or ends up becoming another Rano! A delusional woman awaiting her husband's arrival!
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nafs, ðŸ˜†  ðŸ¤£  

Even I thought of that angle...that this will just make the divorce case easier.  But I kept quiet.😆
_innocent_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafs_Sweetheart

Adultery is grounds for a divorce, so what Rishabh is doing by bringing that girl to the house is only making it easier for Madhu to divorce him, if Sultan is told that's what Rishabh has done by Dipali he can tell the divorce lawyer and the judge will bring the hearing closer. 15 days to 5 days to end the marriage, after all the 15 days leave was given because Rishabh said he wanted to make the marriage work, now by bringing a woman into their marriage bed that's not agreeing with what the 15 days allowance was given to them for. It clearly shows to the judge that Rishabh is not trying to reconcile with his wife rather trying to destroy the marriage any judge under those circumstances with the evidence will rule for the divorce to happen.

Even in the country I currently reside in, adultery is one of the grounds for divorce! Hence what on earth are they showing? I mean come on, there is a limit to even being stupid!

@Liks! Adios, buddy! :D
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Put the adultery now with the wiping of the sindoor and the pulling of the mangalsutra from her neck, Dipali tells that to Sultan who informs the divorce lawyer the case for divorce is stronger then the case to reconcile the marriage. 
rajla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Newveechafan

Rajju, never read any onesided wus. They will leve a bad taste in ur mouth.

Nahi Poorni...Jitna bhi One-Sided ho...Kuch Cheeze toh waise bhi leaves a bad tatse in your mouth...🤢
_innocent_ thumbnail
Nafs, we are thinking from a LOGICAL perspective! I guess! I mean wiping of sindoor, etc show that he no longer wants this marriage which corresponds with Madhu's feelings too, ie divorce (which she is not being coerced into doing really, as she had ample of opportunities to disclose the truth to RK during their own private sessions!😆

anyways, divorce nahi hoga, yehi saboot hai!😆😆
rajla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: _innocent_

Yesterday was good nah! I mean in terms of making Bani walk in the same step of Rano! now I cannot wait to see if she becomes strong or ends up becoming another Rano! A delusional woman awaiting her husband's arrival!

It was really nice...The only thing that's upsetting in such Drama's are characters like Bua Ji and Manpreet... Buaji is god...Irritating and Annoying...and Manpreet is actually making way for History to Repeat again...Being the one person who has witnessed the wrong being done to Rano...and pledging to not allow the same to Bani...She standing helpless is really annoying...Can Hindi Shows not do without such helplessness and dual-natured people?
_innocent_ thumbnail
Manpreet, no comments about her!😆 She is just an audience to the wrong deeds of the house! The way she walked Rano and renacting the same again for Bani, did not make me feel sad, but instead i burst out laughing at her!😆😆 And Buaji, yesterday, somehow, i felt she is pretending and might just be a catalyst in making soham accept rajji provided his hormones are kept intact!😆
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Just back to link this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRgUluVGclE&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DRRgUluVGclE