Sultan's Harem for his Sexy Sirens~ CC#8 *IO* - Page 76

Posted: 10 years ago
[QUOTE=nlm4]https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3706286
Hello everyone,sorry for intruding,do I need toPM Liks to comment hereπŸ˜‰
Talk about True colorsπŸ˜†πŸ˜²
[/QUOTE

Nimmi if that is true who will console Dips.πŸ˜†

Why R.K.are you going to strange girls when you have a strange S-I-L in your own house.πŸ˜†
Originally posted by nlm4

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3706286

This is a turn for the books right? Never thought in a million years this would happen.

😲😲

RK pulling the mangalsutra from her neck until it broke, wiping sindoor from Madhu's forehead, Madhu retaliates by displaying Sultan's picture in a photo frame in their room, RK brings a girl and takes her up to their room.

I'm thinking the girl is the cousin, somehow I don't think MEIEJ is going to get RK to sleep with some girlfriend surely? 
Originally posted by paljay

Last year my cats brought birds, mice etc and they used to put it near my feet, I used to literally jump and throw them away, this summer they did not bring me anything, as I don't appreciate their offerings.πŸ˜†

hahahaha That's respect Pal.. I mean bringing and putting 'em near ur feet.. WOW! πŸ‘

My boy needs to learn that- he just throws it in front of me and then starts "ROLLING" on the "sacrificial offerings" JUST to disgust me further... πŸ€”
Edited by chiknichameli07 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Jugliji

OMG I'm shocked you mean they are actually going to make RK commit adultery? Dips is there willing his gone for someone else, she's going to die in envy.

I'm thinking the girl is the cousin, somehow I don't think MEIEJ is going to get RK to sleep with some girlfriend surely? 
CV's continuing with 50 shades of Anokha pyar,right now ,Hate Ras going on.
How I wish this track brings out the true colors of u know whoπŸ˜‰
And I hope Sultan gets a major role to play .😳
Originally posted by nlm4

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3706286

OMG I read this as pming me to comment on that thread you linked.
Originally posted by gator

Ufff ye Kya. Anokha ishq itni jaldi toot gaya... Ek anokhi ladki bhi bedroom tak aa gayi?? Bas itna hi vishwas tha Meri Madhu, Meri biwi, Meri property, mere toy pe??? Wth yaar this is naaat done πŸ˜†

Gator R.K. wanted 15 days to save his "Anokha Pyaar".

I think this his way to show MB what he meant by "Anokha Pyaar"πŸ˜†

I say go R.K. go for it. Shoot your foot and save the show !!
Mangalsutra breaking,man the guy is sure hell mad.

And Madhu worshipping Sultans photo,someone is gonna burn.

Getting another girl into the bedroom,will Madhu react😲
Originally posted by gator

Ufff ye Kya. Anokha ishq itni jaldi toot gaya... Ek anokhi ladki bhi bedroom tak aa gayi?? Bas itna hi vishwas tha Meri Madhu, Meri biwi, Meri property, mere toy pe??? Wth yaar this is naaat done πŸ˜†

Wait.. so its ok to "eye" other women while he's STILL married to Madhubala?? That's not LUST right? Bedroom mein hee aayi hai I mean, bathroom ke tub mein tohh nahii?? So I guess its alright! 
GO RK.. I am REALLY proud of you!  πŸ‘πŸ‘

Edited by chiknichameli07 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Jugliji

They are just going around in circles. Who knows what the hell they have in mind.

About Madhu's changing into RK, you mentioned her line after the test, but I felt that was also specific to that situation as well.  She was changing into him, since she wanted revenge from him, and also because she was crazy enough to go through with that absurd test of jumping from the building.

Liks I don't think she is changing into R.K.  Because if she did she would have gone through with her revenge.

Now she is a shadow of her old self and simply a Wimp in accepting the Maha Jerk that is her hubby.

Leaving him to stew in his bottles of Booze is the what she should be doing.

Not making these cry baby faces because someone else is trying to do for her which she should have done for herself a long time ago.

Dolly, I agree. I brought that up to an earlier point that Nafs had made about that line. 
Edited by likarsh - 10 years ago