Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Something contrary to what I said in my post above is someone else's opinion, a Sultanian actually, the promo of separation, those two scenes they chose, they rewinded walking forwards to each other to walking backwards, both scenes the marriage was already on the rocks anyway one of our new Sultan fans here said those scenes were chosen on purpose @npilla, she said there is inner meaning to use those tracks since RK is the one who pushed her away from him with un wedding track and pushed her towards Sultan at Chawl with his Shaque when she started walking towards him. 

Yes, RK deserves to be heartbroken to realize others pain and he started showing those signs with this track.

I did touch on this in my prediction of where the track was heading to, I felt RK is arrogant and the CV's have not done enough to change his character, we all know this and I think it was yesterday we all said instead the CV's are changing the heroine to be like him, which in all other shows the good person never changes it's the arrogant guy that changes, so I feel still the CV's must have in mind to tackle RK's character and perhaps @npilla is getting to that with her remarks on the promo and if that's the case what you guys want that Madhu must be the one to separate from RK because she realises his character flaws could still happen, if the CV's did put enough thought into making that promo that is, or it could have just been wrong clips used as I originally thought. ðŸ˜•

Please share your thoughts about this...

JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: paljay

Chikni, see what you did, I want that cake now😭  ðŸ˜†

Its got peanuts in it.. NAHEEEN...

Not allowed Pal.. sowwie *takes cake away*
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gator

Mai antaryami hu... Mujhe sari inner details Pata haiii 😉

Dear  Antaryami please tell me if you know all.. I am in the dark too.

Please shed some light on this crazy puzzle !!😆
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Originally posted by: chiknichameli07

Its got peanuts in it.. NAHEEEN...

Not allowed Pal.. sowwie *takes cake away*

Wait I am NOT allergic to nuts and I just found my Fork !!!
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jugliji

Wait I am NOT allergic to nuts and I just found my Fork !!!

EVIL.. 😈
gator thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

<font size="2">Dear Antaryami please tell me if you know all.. I am in the dark too.</font>
<font size="2">
</font>
<font size="2">Please shed some light on this crazy puzzle !!😆</font>

Dear dolly Im on from the phone so can't write the long Mahabharata that happened here abhi but Im sure the krishna of todays fights liks pali leverene can tell u all about ittt. I was sipping on my pina colada and watching wham bam bam by our trios 😆 . Liks and pali took the cake later on too as u can see in chiknis half eaten cake pic and maroed chakke pe chakka. Lol
JAHHNAVI thumbnail

Dear  Antaryami please tell me if you know all.. I am in the dark too.

Please shed some light on this crazy puzzle !!😆

You missed it- coz posts got deleted.. And its not bout Nehru waali post!
Antaryami skills don't work in PROBLEM USERS' section.. 😆😆
paljay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chiknichameli07

EVIL.. 😈

TRUE😡
Dolly-heart thumbnail

Dear dolly Im on from the phone so can't write the long Mahabharata that happened here abhi but Im sure the krishna of todays fights liks pali leverene can tell u all about ittt. I was sipping on my pina colada and watching wham bam bam by our trios ðŸ˜† . Liks and pali took the cake later on too as u can see in chiknis half eaten cake pic and maroed chakke pe chakka. Lol

Thank you dear Gator since you explained so nicely ... I can see the light now and the darkness is gone.😆

And to tell you just as I found my fork to eat that half eaten cake Chikni took it away😡
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I can't get over this.  I've been staring at it for the past few minutes.