Sultan's Harem for his Sexy Sirens~ CC#8 *IO* - Page 59

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Nafs_Sweetheart

I taped Geet, since they are showing it on Life Ok now, missed the serial before so now watching for the first time today, it's nice saas bahu type that's what I like πŸ˜†

The proposal meeting each other for the first time, you know the beginnings of a show, really nice.

Nafs,,,It's actually kinda funny in English...If you get a chance catch up the Hindi Version with English SUB...But now that it's already there on Life OK...Don't miss any episode...The show is truly worth watching and giving 22 mins of your time to...

It's not a Saas Bahu ...You'll understand that as the show progresses...Right Now it's more of a Family Drama...For the next 2 Months it'll be full on Family Drama but around a very crucial Social Evil...  after 2 months, story shifts and the Saga starts

Originally posted by likarsh

Mahdu magically already knew about Sultan's wife's death circumstances. Remember her phone convo with him after he stopped RK's car with the gun.πŸ˜†

And whatever his past with his wife, that's not going to justify or explain his current actions.  So that wouldn't do much  anyway.

I was watching knife scene multiple time , SS all scene showing some story behind his action, story is not only Madhu love , he has big reason, but can't believe CV abhi take they may have reason but they can change it again in fangiri, If you will see  his scene n overall scenario all his part n dialogue, All is looking like history repeating he want to proof something to Madhu or RK same like what RK did to in Muku case to get Madhu break their relation force her to marry n then ditch he so want to punish RK ,still felt something related to Mukku looking like that. he always used bad word for RK al lmeetting he is telling RK is not good person wo pyaar nahi karta why , while he only said to paddy RK loves madhu when she went to him to say kidnap Madhu

he has some other motive which is related to Madhu too. I never felt from his scene that he want Madhu so doing it, he want to separate Madhu he felt RK is not good person , he want to make RK suffer.to do that he is showing his desperate love to madhu, his love is cmg in between but not get get her for him 

Edited by alovi_21 - 10 years ago

display picture.  

avita36

Liks - looks like Benedict Cumberbatch to me but I'm not sure. 

display picture.  

avita36
[/ guess DP means desktop profile right!! thats NITHYA MENON, she a south indian actress. i loved her in 2 telugu movies one was ishq & other was ala modalaindi. very good family films.
QUOTE]
here is music clip of the film ISHQ. i know u wil not b able to understand the language but the music is good😊
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcXiis5RzJo
and here is the other one
Edited by avita36 - 10 years ago

In the warehouse scenes it came off that she betrayed him (even if she were dead).  Sultan and Madhu scenes and convos at the warehouse were so raw and emotional, and also sizzling with chemistry.

I have no idea who wrote those scenes. How can it be the same person who's writing the trash on display now. That was some of the most sane, mature, serious writing ever displayed on this show. It had me hooked again and proved to be so fleeting. 

Maybe some people drank lots of bhang (it was around Holi time) and got inspired! 
Avita - did you change your display picture right now? You had Benedict Cumberbatch before! 
Originally posted by Newveechafan

Omg pallavi and Liks, hats off to u girls.  Kya dhulayi kiya nehru lovers ki.

I just went through a few pages again, and I see there were some posts that I missed. I wish I had the chance to reply.

Some people really don't know what 'current affairs' means, or maybe are the type to not bother to watch or read the news...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  
Originally posted by swati1975us

I have no idea who wrote those scenes. How can it be the same person who's writing the trash on display now. That was some of the most sane, mature, serious writing ever displayed on this show. It had me hooked again and proved to be so fleeting. 

Maybe some people drank lots of bhang (it was around Holi time) and got inspired! 
yup its is looking like who write those scene n SS char is different witter but who is writing now is diff both can't be same , this is true they have change ss tory according for fangiri but till Madhu marriage it was good after that they have change bad way 
Originally posted by swati1975us

Avita - did you change your display picture right now? You had Benedict Cumberbatch before! 

She had Hermione after that.  πŸ˜†πŸ˜† And now Nithya Menon.
Originally posted by Nafs_Sweetheart

I'm at the very beginning, something is happening with her intended sasural, Dev's family is hiding something, I watched the Suhag Raat when Swati shared it on here, and I know something about the Bhabhi being Dev's first wife right? So I'm looking forward to two wives leaving together what's going to happen πŸ˜• I'm imagining lots of things so excited to watch. 

Haha...the two will not come in front of the other for over 6 months i thinkπŸ˜†πŸ˜†