Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: paljay

enjoyed that post.πŸ˜†

Are you asking me? Or are u letting me know-- Pal u had fun?? Lemme go report u as well- for having too much fun .. ROFL.. πŸ˜† I was on page 2 reporting when I realized I should check the last page to see if the mod is there yet- lo and behold she was there- my aaasmaan girr Gaya and dharti started shaking! πŸ˜† ZYADA NAUTANKI HO GAYI NA? But somethings have no sirrr no pairrr in this world!
JAHHNAVI thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nafs_Sweetheart

Always there is a fight on Sundays because no show the main forum keeps themselves entertained by a thought provoking thread and everyone goes there to argue.

hahahah TRUE.. Saanu vehhle kehende Saanu ki.. But I m still trying to find a connection between Nehru... Madhubala.. Sultan... That's how I'll spend my afternoon... THINKING πŸ˜• πŸ€” Edited by chiknichameli07 - 10 years ago
newvee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Omg pallavi and Liks, hats off to u girls.  Kya dhulayi kiya nehru lovers ki.
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: avita36

NOOO I M NOT SAYING TO BRING HER BACK FRM DEADπŸ˜†. I JUST WANT MADHU TO KNOW ABT SULTAN'S TRAGEDY.I JUST WANT CVS TO GIVE ANY DAMN REASON TO SYMPATHISE SULTAN BY MADHU..SERIOUSLY ANYTHING...πŸ˜†   I WANT CVS TO BRING HIS WIFE IN DREAM SEQUENCE. MAY BE.. MAY B MADHU SYMPATHISE HIM.. & MAY B WE CAN GET OUR OLD SULTAN ..

Mahdu magically already knew about Sultan's wife's death circumstances. Remember her phone convo with him after he stopped RK's car with the gun.πŸ˜†

And whatever his past with his wife, that's not going to justify or explain his current actions.  So that wouldn't do much  anyway.
Edited by likarsh - 10 years ago
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: leverne

Nafs...dont miss any episode in Geet...This show is amazing...you will fall in love with maaneet soon...

They are the most divine couple ever... 

I miss them :'(

I'm at the very beginning, something is happening with her intended sasural, Dev's family is hiding something, I watched the Suhag Raat when Swati shared it on here, and I know something about the Bhabhi being Dev's first wife right? So I'm looking forward to two wives leaving together what's going to happen πŸ˜• I'm imagining lots of things so excited to watch. 
rajla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: paljay

Hi Rajla, do not run away again.

Hamne Ahwaz dee thi, Tumne suna nahi.πŸ˜†

Lolz...No Yaar Pal...Last time I went because I did not have the strength to sit before the Laptop...Got fever...aaj jaake thodi energy mili to sit...
avita36 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
I HAVE BCOME GRPBIE.😊 FINALLY I CAN MAKE MORE THAN 10 POSTS IN 24 HRS...

i guess DP means desktop profile right!! thats NITHYA MENON, she a south indian actress. i loved her in 2 telugu movies one was ishq & other was ala modalaindi. very good family films.
Edited by avita36 - 10 years ago
JAHHNAVI thumbnail

Originally posted by: avita36

I HAVE BCOME GRPBIE.😊FINALLY I CAN MAKE MORE THAN 10 POSTS IN 24 HRS...

GOOO AVITA πŸ‘ πŸ₯³ I know that feeling... Hehehehe
KhatamKahani thumbnail

display picture.  

avita36
KhatamKahani thumbnail

Originally posted by: chiknichameli07

GOOO AVITA πŸ‘ πŸ₯³ I know that feeling... Hehehehe

I don't know the feeling. Because back in the days, there was no such posting limitation imposed on us.πŸ˜†