Users

Frequent Posters

practicecalm thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
The papers *burned* Sultan hurting MB wala scene; what if it happens on Mounday
newvee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Rita, its possible. But everything happened in between was not mentioned in the spoiler. Hence we assume that its changed. But why should he hurt her? Its not her fault now.
practicecalm thumbnail
Dunno Poornima, what if they wanna turn RK goody-goody two shoes

--) Sultan's car scrapes RK
--) Madhu goes to yell at Sultan
--) He pushes her or something and she gets hurt against the wall or something
--) and there goes her bashan of janam-janam ka saath ho RK aur mera; tum beech mein aa na sako

yada yada yada
swati1975us thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi guys, after Liks posted that OUATIMD video, I suddenly remembered just how much I wanted to see Akshay in this new avatar of his. So today I went off to see the film. First off, I think I'm the perfect audience for this film, just like I was the perfect audience for Lootera. 

In the case of Lootera, it was because of the lyrical, restrained, subtle romantic subtext of the film, its lovely cinematography and art direction. 

In OUATIMD, it's because of the melodrama, the flowery dialogue, the retro touches that a trivia junkie like me would notice (Imran drinking Gold Spot ðŸ˜†) 

Yep subtle romance and melodrama are two dissonant streams that  happily coexist in me. 

Screw the critics I did like the film. Akshay is the self-proclaimed villain - the unapologetic, a very charcoal grey shade, a man with an indomitable will and arrogance. And loads of charisma ðŸ˜³.  Man, he's just sexy, period. You don't want him to get his way but you can't take your eyes off him. 

Sonakshi fits her character - I really like her, she's lovely and acts well. 

Imran was the only jarring note, he was trying hard to fit in but I had the feeling he was miscast a bit. But I can't think of anyone else who should have been cast (maybe Ranbir?)

The song Yeh Tune Kya Kiya - the first two lines are still playing in my head: 

Ishq ki saazishein
Ishq in baaziyan
Hara main khel ke
Do dilon ka jua

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBRHiXYMxYI[/YOUTUBE]

avita36 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
[QUOTE=chiknichameli07] Ermmm guys... This Love Letter CANNOT be posted on the MF.. Please meri bhaavnaaon ko samjho.. Understand my delicate feelings..
Yeh "wohh" wala love letter hai.. Wohh waaala.. I'll PM you a copy when I am done writing though! SURE!

PLZ PM 2 ME ALSO.😊
practicecalm thumbnail
Swatu Singh ðŸ¤— I am with you on that extremes...I can watch the mass movies as well as the class arty ones :)
newvee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: practicecalm

Dunno Poornima, what if they wanna turn RK goody-goody two shoes

--) Sultan's car scrapes RK
--) Madhu goes to yell at Sultan
--) He pushes her or something and she gets hurt against the wall or something
--) and there goes her bashan of janam-janam ka saath ho RK aur mera; tum beech mein aa na sako

yada yada yada

Lol. They can do it to glorify the other guy. But the truth no matter how much they try, the audience are able to sense the deliberate attempts to butcher one character and glorification of other. 
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: chiknichameli07

HIII SEXY SIREN..😳😆

RK burnt the papers when he returned from jail... Madhu had a tiff with him and yelled- I love Sultan (again)..
RK got drunk later in the evening and asked Bittu to arrange for a lawyer to get this divorce done ASAP..
Meanwhile Sultan arranged for a  separate lawyer for Madhu as well (Oh he's so caring.. 😆😆) who got a new set of divorce documents made..
Next day.. wearing a spunky new jacket in Mumbai's hot mausam and getting rid of the that beard... RK arrived in the court- BUT at the last moment decided NOT to sign those papers stating- he wants this marriage to be given another chance.. MOOD SWINGS! 😆😆 Judge complied and gave them another 15 days..

You haven't missed much if u r not watching... Everyone is going around in circles! 😆😆

thanks a lot 🤗
alovi_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chiknichameli07

uff ye ankhein fait, mardala 
leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3705654

guys come to this post...and share your views...the TM ticked me off by telling us to leave hahah