Sultan's Harem for his Sexy Sirens~ CC#8 *IO* - Page 51

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by chiknichameli07

SOULMATE is entitled   to give you DARD Anu.. SOULMATE/ Hubby kuch bhi kare ya kuch bhi kahe, an aadarsh BHARTIYAY naari should just lower her gaze,  bow her head in front of him and LISTEN to all of it quietly... 

If she decides to fight/ rebel against hubby/ soulmate's atrocities... her character/morals/beliefs may be questioned and she may be labeled as "charitraheen".. she should just shed some glycerine induced aansoon and forget ALL bout it..

So yeahhh... all is well... Rishabh doesn't need to be criticized for that at all... Pati- patni ki personal baat hai.. Lets put ON our blinders and karo jaggrata about his new clean shaven avatar and their oh-so-hot eyelocks today... Jai ho Anokhe Ishq ki... 😡

*Throws up*

But the funny part is that on one hand the writers want to prove "anoka pyaar" is true and on the other hand they make the namoona utter such lines...either they dont know what they are writing or they think all audience will gooro at their HERO and wont hear what he is uttering πŸ˜† They better know, all are not GPsπŸ˜†
Dont know how long they r going to drag this 15 days. Its so boring. I hope sultan doesnt make any wrong move.
Originally posted by Anu-Reddy

But the funny part is that on one hand the writers want to prove "anoka pyaar" is true and on the other hand they make the namoona utter such lines...either they dont know what they are writing or they think all audience will gooro at their HERO and wont hear what he is uttering πŸ˜† They better know, all are not GPsπŸ˜†

Ohhh trusssht me.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† they KNOW exactly what they are writing- its their secret NINJA way to keep both sides happy.. We all know they love playing  table tennis with audience..
By trying to depict ANOKHA PYAR is still zinda- they are pleasing YOU-KNOW-WHO.. Distributing Lollypops~ πŸ˜†
And by making RK cold and indifferent- they display their anokha ishq towards Sultanians... ufff πŸ˜†

END RESULT: Both parties keep on sticking to the show- hoping their team will  win 1 FINE DAY--- BUT no one LOSES & no one WINS EVER! 🀣

Take Shaadi day for instance- Everyone thought Sultan lost but Sultanians were STILL kept happy with introduction of Meera that VERY DAY!!

Originally posted by Nafs_Sweetheart

I can't sleep 

awww.. πŸ€—

Watch today's episode AGAIN...☺️ You'll fall asleep before it ends.. pakka! πŸ˜†πŸ€ͺ
Someone tell me whether madhu sees sultan in the precap. I m confused.
Originally posted by Newveechafan

Someone tell me whether madhu sees sultan in the precap. I m confused.
yes,she sees and is terrified now. The car brushes past RK,a trailer to things that will come if events do not take the turns that the DON wishes. πŸ˜†
hi all sexy sirens

somebody tell me ... i saw promo of rk burning divorce papers then how yesterday they were signing papers ... 
i'm not watching this crap show neither reading WUs ... but wanna be in touch coz of my ss ❀️ ... pl update me with what is happening ...
Originally posted by --jas--

hi all sexy sirens

somebody tell me ... i saw promo of rk burning divorce papers then how yesterday they were signing papers ... 
i'm not watching this crap show neither reading WUs ... but wanna be in touch coz of my ss ❀️ ... pl update me with what is happening ...
HIII SEXY SIREN..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

RK burnt the papers when he returned from jail... Madhu had a tiff with him and yelled- I love Sultan (again)..
RK got drunk later in the evening and asked Bittu to arrange for a lawyer to get this divorce done ASAP..
Meanwhile Sultan arranged for a  separate lawyer for Madhu as well (Oh he's so caring.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†) who got a new set of divorce documents made..
Next day.. wearing a spunky new jacket in Mumbai's hot mausam and getting rid of the that beard... RK arrived in the court- BUT at the last moment decided NOT to sign those papers stating- he wants this marriage to be given another chance.. MOOD SWINGS! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Judge complied and gave them another 15 days..

You haven't missed much if u r not watching... Everyone is going around in circles! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TGxv5pFEzg[/YOUTUBE]

NICE Nursery Rhyme na?

WRONG!!!!!!!

It's NOT NICE at all! It's preposterous!!!

Songfacts tells us this below facts about this so-called nice nursery rhyme:

"Ring 'o Roses"/"Ring Around the Rosie"

Ring-a-ring-a-roses,
A pocket full of posies
Ashes! Ashes!
We all fall down.

Familiarly known as "Ring Around the Rosie" this nursery rhyme conjures images of laughing children dancing in a circle among scattered flower petals, not people collapsing into death after suffering a plague. But there it is. People (like us) who can't leave well enough alone have long been linking the lyrics to this otherwise sweet rhyme to symptoms of England's Great Plague or the earlier Black Death.

In 1665, the bubonic plague struck London hard, killing 20 percent of the population within a year. "Ring o' Roses" is said to indicate a rosy rash that spread across the victims' bodies, while "a pocket full of posies" was used to ward off the smell of disease. Obviously, the "ashes, ashes" that come falling down are the remnants of cremated dead bodies. Other versions replace "ashes, ashes" with sneezing ("A-tishoo! A-tishoo!), another symptom of the plague.

While it sounds like a horrifying prospect, many folklorists dismiss the idea. After all, the song was published in Kate Greenaway's 1881 edition of Mother Goose over two hundred years after the plague's reign of terror (and even longer since the Black Death of the 1300s). Also, the so-called rosy rash was only present in extreme cases of the illness. Even Snopes calls the idea preposterous. But you can't unthink it now, can you?

Edited by practicecalm - 10 years ago