Chat Clubs

Sultan's Harem for his Sexy Sirens~ CC#8 *IO* - Page 38

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Jugliji

Thanks Swati.   It is fun.  Seeing these  pics I also wonder  WHY???

You want me to be honest, there are times I see the appeal in a creative sort of way.  Meaning, his looks have never impressed me...but at times during the show I do see what they are going for.  This used to be more evident earlier even back around April or so when she went back to his mansion for revenge, but you could see her being taken in.

There's that certain music that plays---the flute version of one of the bgs--during many times he recites the shayaris.  And I really do think that whole 'ambiance, the dialogues, his delivery, the music all of that combined to give the feeling of falling for the antagonist-protagonist type of villain. It doesn't have the same effect now, till just a few months ago..it was still very effective, imo.

If there were nothing there, people who rooted for Rishbala earlier wouldn't have rooted for them.  The creatives played on that whole idea--the bad, guy, horrible guy... and then of course he would fall in love with the heroine.

The difference is that they made him utterly horrible (purposely I feel) compared to other such male leads who were still excused away.  People today praise Orion's videos on Rishbala and RK...and talk about how horrible the first 4 phera shaadi was. But how many of them still rooted for that couple at first?  It took the unwedding for many to not root, and even then many were willing to give a chance...if a proper redemption was given.  So of course it makes sense to not give a proper redemption.

And for all the flack VD gets, there ARE a few things he does well...especially back then. Again if you watch Orion's videos, now it's more and more clear how 'villanious' the character was. Back then he was slimmer and 'chipku' and more styled...and he actually did pull off some things--like his callousness in beating up Shamsher, his callousness during the wedding, the utterly horrible way he taunted Shamsher in his hospital bed with Madhubala-getting Shamsher's fingerprint signature.

Then there's the unwedding...that part where he imitates Madhubala from the night before, the way he taunted her, etc etc.  And with this the dialogues helped a lot too--but as I say he still does deliver then well...or at least did. His shayari delivery with SRK was pretty bad, and so was SRK's actually. LOL.
Edited by likarsh - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

😆😆😆😆😆😆😆   For u, LIKS              

Edited by chiknichameli07 - 10 years ago
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: practicecalm

Pal, Dolly, Chiks, Liks: Brilliant captions 👍🏼 👏

Chiks: U said it right, Karma is a bia****

You know what I do, I bookmark all the Sultan AT and stuff and just login, get to "my posts" and come directly to the AT's - so I avoid the low street there 😆 best way to avoid the ghandagi

True, The pollution in the MF is creating a much bigger HOLE in the atmosphere !!
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Chikni...tone it down yaar...

KhatamKahani thumbnail

I hope you guys read this... I'm going to sleep. Good Night.

Be Careful, peeps. Please... Take a page from the lesson I just gave.
Edited by likarsh - 10 years ago
practicecalm thumbnail
All publicity is good na Chiks and friends :-) negative publicity hi sahi, hamara AR toh sab ka baap nikla 
Dolly-heart thumbnail
@ Liks.  VD is an O.K actor. It is the character of R.K that was portrayed as an uncaring selfish and ruthless man. And he did that well enough.

But I find the story went south when MB as a smart and strong woman was turned into a doormat for a man that never wanted to change.

I wanted her to be the focus of making progressive decisions and move the story with her as an example of a modern self-respecting woman.

Even if she fell in love she should have moved on first in her life and later if she saw a genuine change come back.

It had to be R.K.'s responsibility to prove his love not MB's .He was the one who dug his own grave by his obnoxious behaviour and no matter how long it took the CV's should have shown that a man has to try just as hard to win his love if he REALLY did love her and make him do the hard work of winning her trust back.
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: likarsh

Chikni...tone it down yaar...

huhh... wat ... where?😆😆😆

JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Sorry.. I know I am NOT being serious.. BUT this reminded me of someone.. 😆😆

Dolly-heart thumbnail
[QUOTE=chiknichameli07]Hahahah Dolly.. The last one is 😆 These caps and ur comments are saving my brain tonite from 🤬 Thank you![/QUOTE

You keep your fantastic sense of humour and by tomorrow there will be sunshine and bright skies all around you

And I want to add your Cat pics are tooo cute.
Edited by Jugliji - 10 years ago