Sultan's Harem for his Sexy Sirens~ CC#8 *IO* - Page 13

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by _SONA_

hey girl i saw a news in main forum that the news from mb sets is that AR is going to leave this show on twenty first august..is this true or wrong
😆
Originally posted by swati1975us

Liks that girl is not Rakhi Sawant. Can't remember her name but she ain't Rakhi. ðŸ˜†

Swati, you sure? The one in the orangish maxi.  She's credited to be in the film. I think it's her.
Originally posted by swati1975us

No idea. But that Muzammil video ðŸ˜³. It's funny, Muzammil has two major pop music videos - both starring Rakhi Sawant with him. ðŸ˜†. Here's the other one. Awww - my Muzi looks so gawjus!! 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7auSG6g9t4[/YOUTUBE]

Yeah I know this vid.  But by this time her surgeries have taken a toll. She looked much better and attractive in the other vid with him--face wise.😆😆😆
Can someone PUHHLEEEZ tell me why Abby is being targeted on MF - ... And how the 🤬 its extended to 6 pages ALREADY?? 😡 😡 HEYYY BHAGWAAAN ... 🤬 🤬 should be BANNNED - that's PERSONAL Atttack... ZOMG 😡 😲
Originally posted by Nafs_Sweetheart

it's fake news, the goatee also told me what is coming, said as much on the main forum but as usual they came to argue with me first then another didn't even understand the plain english I said...or that person just was spoiling for a fight (pick a fight with me) I had to tell her where are your breaks it's independence day chill.
🤣 🤣 😆
Screen caps done! 😆 Now waiting for some action! 😡 😡 Oh why would you EVER do it - unless u are on a suicide mission-- to lose ur ID! 🤣
Originally posted by chiknichameli07

Screen caps done! 😆 Now waiting for some action! 😡 😡 Oh why would you EVER do it - unless u are on a suicide mission-- to lose ur ID! 🤣

what they have done now??😕
Pheeew. where r the mods? This is heights of cheapness. If the person is not banned, we will approach the concerned authorities.
Originally posted by chiknichameli07

What post th talking, I didn't see any abbys post?
Originally posted by Newveechafan

Pheeew. where r the mods? This is heights of cheapness. If the person is not banned, we will approach the concerned authorities.
I know right.. Like dont they know wat they r doing- they know its so very wrong- BUT THEY WILL STILL DO IT! You cannot ****** personally ATTACK a member- unless u REALLY want to be banned/get a warning increase! BTW I saw Hibiscus a while back.. Note to STALKERS: THINK ABOUT THE CONSEQUESNCES OF YOUR 🤬 ACTIONS FIRST & THEN PARTICIPATE IN SUCH "SOPHISTICATED" & "CLASSY" POSTS! 😆