Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: _SONA_

hey girl i saw a news in main forum that the news from mb sets is that AR is going to leave this show on twenty first august..is this true or wrong

😆
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: swati1975us

Liks that girl is not Rakhi Sawant. Can't remember her name but she ain't Rakhi. ðŸ˜†

Swati, you sure? The one in the orangish maxi.  She's credited to be in the film. I think it's her.
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: swati1975us

No idea. But that Muzammil video ðŸ˜³. It's funny, Muzammil has two major pop music videos - both starring Rakhi Sawant with him. ðŸ˜†. Here's the other one. Awww - my Muzi looks so gawjus!! 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7auSG6g9t4[/YOUTUBE]

Yeah I know this vid.  But by this time her surgeries have taken a toll. She looked much better and attractive in the other vid with him--face wise.😆😆😆
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Can someone PUHHLEEEZ tell me why Abby is being targeted on MF - ... And how the 🤬 its extended to 6 pages ALREADY?? 😡 😡 HEYYY BHAGWAAAN ... 🤬 🤬 should be BANNNED - that's PERSONAL Atttack... ZOMG 😡 😲
JAHHNAVI thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nafs_Sweetheart

it's fake news, the goatee also told me what is coming, said as much on the main forum but as usual they came to argue with me first then another didn't even understand the plain english I said...or that person just was spoiling for a fight (pick a fight with me) I had to tell her where are your breaks it's independence day chill.

🤣 🤣 😆
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Screen caps done! 😆 Now waiting for some action! 😡 😡 Oh why would you EVER do it - unless u are on a suicide mission-- to lose ur ID! 🤣
avita36 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: chiknichameli07

Screen caps done! 😆 Now waiting for some action! 😡 😡 Oh why would you EVER do it - unless u are on a suicide mission-- to lose ur ID! 🤣

what they have done now??😕
newvee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Pheeew. where r the mods? This is heights of cheapness. If the person is not banned, we will approach the concerned authorities.
gator thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chiknichameli07

What post th talking, I didn't see any abbys post?
JAHHNAVI thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newveechafan

Pheeew. where r the mods? This is heights of cheapness. If the person is not banned, we will approach the concerned authorities.

I know right.. Like dont they know wat they r doing- they know its so very wrong- BUT THEY WILL STILL DO IT! You cannot ****** personally ATTACK a member- unless u REALLY want to be banned/get a warning increase! BTW I saw Hibiscus a while back.. Note to STALKERS: THINK ABOUT THE CONSEQUESNCES OF YOUR 🤬 ACTIONS FIRST & THEN PARTICIPATE IN SUCH "SOPHISTICATED" & "CLASSY" POSTS! 😆