Sultan's Harem for his Sexy Sirens~ CC#8 *IO* - Page 6

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by swati1975us

😆 This is what happens when you hang out too much at I-F. You start collecting gossip even about the shows you never watch! ðŸ˜†. Yep, this is the guy from QH. Dolly I don't know if you were here on this website when this guy's previous show, Dil Mil Gaye was airing. Apparently the madness of his fangirls was several gazillion times more than anything we've seen for our Rishoo baba. 

You could not utter a squeak against him without an army of fans descending on you, abusing you via PM and just spamming the hell out of any critical thread. 

Only a few people had the guts to take this army on! 

Yup, I know some of  the IF old timers who took them on, and have read some of their 'handywork'😆😆😆

By the way they (the KSG pankhies) were called KSG Protection Squad.  Not as powerful these days, but they still exist.
Originally posted by paljay

Sari rite means very well

OLAKHU CHU  means I know you.

aah dhanvaad... thodu samjhana pathhi... but I try.. when someone bolo chu toh I understand thoda.. 😆😆 
Originally posted by Jugliji

Wow !! and I thought this forum was Bad !!. 
Swati I never watched any Indian Serial before this one and I am a novice in knowing even the short form you guys use of show. 
The little bit I know of any show is from my sister in India and she watches many shows.  When she told me about a show called Madhubala and it was set in the film industry and was not about Saas Bahu stuff she said I have to watch it because I loved the Actress Madhubala.
So here I am. Having fun with new and interesting friends.

And isn't it awesome that you decided to check out the show and met all of us? No matter what happens to the show, this chat thread is awesome! 

As I said, the madness over KSG was way, way worse. I was never part of the DMG forum, but I saw that madness in full force over Barun Sobti in the Iss Pyar Ko forum. Oh the kind of posts that used to get made - those fans were actually entertaining because they were so mind-bogglingly wacky. 

Originally posted by likarsh

Two timing his wife? Na, naa he wasn't two-timing his wife.  Swati, you couldn't be MORE wrong.

He was three-timing his wife, and two-timing his 'mistresses?" (who knew about the wife, but not the other 'other woman.'

OMG, I hope she had herself checked out at the hospital...😆😆
Chikni!!!! I wanna see the fun I missed. Share the links with me too, ya...

Samje ya samjjoun

Two timing his wife? Na, naa he wasn't two-timing his wife.  Swati, you couldn't be MORE wrong.

He was three-timing his wife, and two-timing his 'mistresses?" (who knew about the wife, but not the other 'other woman.'

😆 Oh yes - OMG yes - thanks for reminding Liks. He was indeed three-timing. There was his wife, who was not entirely blameless herself given that she had stolen him from his previous girlfriend Barkha Bisht. Then there was Jenny. Then Nicole, his choreographer in Jhalak Dikhla Jaa. 

It was weird how clueless Shraddha was because his touchy-feely business with Nicole was there for everyone to see on screen. Apparently Shraddha only really found out when his DMG production called her to complain about how he was not reporting to shoots and Shraddha was like - but he told me he's gone for shooting!! 

Yup, I know some of  the IF old timers who took them on, and have read some of their 'handywork'😆😆😆

By the way they (the KSG pankhies) were called KSG Protection Squad.  Not as powerful these days, but they still exist.

High five to them - it's not easy taking on the hordes in the MF, imagine dealing with something 10 times worse!

Yep - the infamous KSG Protection Squad ðŸ¤£ - wonder what they had to say when KSG was caught with his hand down the cookie jar? 
By the way, our Madhubala has the biggest crush on KSG. It's funny how her co-star in DMG - Mayank Anand is now married to KSG's ex-wife Shraddha. 
Originally posted by swati1975us

😆 Oh yes - OMG yes - thanks for reminding Liks. He was indeed three-timing. There was his wife, who was not entirely blameless herself given that she had stolen him from his previous girlfriend Barkha Bisht. Then there was Jenny. Then Nicole, his choreographer in Jhalak Dikhla Jaa. 

It was weird how clueless Shraddha was because his touchy-feely business with Nicole was there for everyone to see on screen. Apparently Shraddha only really found out when his DMG production called her to complain about how he was not reporting to shoots and Shraddha was like - but he told me he's gone for shooting!! 

That's right. I had forgotten about the Barkha-Shradha part.  I didn't know much about Tellydom back then though, so I found out about that later. I was getting my feet wet during the whole KSG-Shradha-Nicole-Jennifer drama.😆😆 So I know more about that.

Shraddha was somewhat worried... In JDJ she would come and check in.  JDJ showed KSG and Nicole, and they showed it as exactly that--that Shradha was coming to check on them.😆  Of course everyone denied vigorously and were vociferous in their admonishment of JDJ's camera tricks misleading tactics.😆  On the forum too, people were disgusted and talked about how his neck rub on Nicole and all were all edited and misleading...

Hahahahahahaah. Soon afterwrds...divorce and KSG and Nicole are a couple and they had their own fans and FB page and all.

And then...there was the news and drama that trickled out in between.

And isn't it awesome that you decided to check out the show and met all of us? No matter what happens to the show, this chat thread is awesome! 

As I said, the madness over KSG was way, way worse. I was never part of the DMG forum, but I saw that madness in full force over Barun Sobti in the Iss Pyar Ko forum. Oh the kind of posts that used to get made - those fans were actually entertaining because they were so mind-bogglingly wacky. 

I remember my sis telling me about IPKKND and I use to tell her she was crazy to like that skinny guy who was always mean to the girl.
And even now she too wants R.K. and MB to be together !!
I tell her if she does not switch to liking Sultan more I will disown her ðŸ˜†
Now she too is a more Sultan fan I am happy to say.