Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: GOLD.A

Nidhi I came to know that Sameera is hospitalized
Hope she is back soon😭

oh thats why she is not updting.
Thnks dear.
I vl talk to Maya.
How dare she didnt tell me anything abt her.
Bye
Nandinisha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandinisha

oh thats why she is not updting.
Thnks dear.
I vl talk to Maya.
How dare she didnt tell me anything abt her.
Bye

Dear i am not Nidhi.
My name is Nandini oberoi.
U can call me Nandini or my nick name is Nisha.
Harshamara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
PART: 16

Rathod: Hello, Pranam Maa sa. Ha sab thik hai. Bacche khel rahe hai aur Maya kitchen me hai.

Mrs Rathod: Meri baat kara usse.

Rathod: Ji!

(Rathod goes to kitchen and found Maya pouring water in flour to knead the dough. Before he stop her she put her hand in flour.)

Rathod: Maya! Maa sa phone par hai baat karlo.

Maya shows her hand dt she cant hold phone.

Rathod: ok i hold it nd u talk.

Rathod hold phone nd now standing beside her. And waiting to complete her talk.

Maya: Hello, Dhok de rahi hu Maa sa.

Mrs Rathod: Khush reh aur sada suhagan reh.
Accha sun sab taiyari ho gayi na.

Maya: Ha sab ho gaya hai. Bas aap aa jayiye.

(Maya sees Sameer taking peas from bowl to eat. But insted of peas he get a slap on his hand.)

Mrs Rathod: Ye aawaj kaise thi?

Maya: Kuch nayi Maa.

Rathod glared her and resumed to scan kitchen and waiting for d moment to eat peas. But suddenly he noticed sumthing and asked maya to finish her call asap.

Rathod: Maya jaldi baat karo main yaha din bhar tumhare liye phone lekar nahi khada rahung.

Maya just give him and restart her talk with Mrs Rathod. Now He is irrited as she is nt understanding why he wants to finish. Today maya wore a beautiful saree with deep neck blouse hving deep cut on front and back. She tugged dt saree at her waist but now it came out and slipping from her shoulder dt when he noticed her. He can see her clevage. He ignored her at every possible way but maya is yet not done with calls.

Rathod: Maya just stop ur chit chat.. I hv other works too.

And equally irritated maya turned to ans him but dt time her saree pallu fell on ground revealing her to him. Her words struck in her throat due to which two eyes are ready to pop out in no time.
Rathod was the first one to turn then maya. Now both are facing back.

Rathod: Maa i vl call u later. Bye.
Maya i m sorry.

She didnt say anything but trying to put pallu back on shoulder but due to her messy hand she cant. When Rathod was going out he turned to look at her nd saw she is having difficulty to place pallu. He turned on heel to help her. He move closer to her. Her back is facing him. She can still feel his presence nd trying to cover her dts when she heard him.

Rathod: Let me help u.

Maya (shocked): what???
She didnt realise dt she is in same condition and turned in shock to face him.

Now Rathod has full view of maya. Immediately he bent nd hold pallu. Fold saree nd place it on shoulder nd cme more close nd turn the pallu around her thin waist. Now he hold saree near her waist nd sees her waist chain. Pull her waist chain a little and than tugged her saree at her waist. All this course of time both were having tough time to control their heartbeats and raw desires dt burning both but no one ready to accept dt and its high time to realise their need for each other. Both are staying with each other for 5 months as per magistrate order. All are having family time. And this time span gradually both has developed feeling but unaware of the fact.
Both came out of their trance with the entry of chiller party.

Samaya: Mumma bhokhu lag lahi hai.

Maya: ha beta thoda der rook jao abhi deti hoon.

After dinner Rathod moved to study room while maya is in her room. Suddenly she feel heavy pain in her chest. Today she forgot to breastfeed kids. And now she is having pain. She went to search kids nd found them in study. Samar and Samaya are doing their play house project and Rathod is helping thei kids.

Samaya: No no... Its not like dt.

Rathod: Arre beta doll house vl look gud. Let me paint it blue.

Samaya: Daddy its girl's doll house. Aul aap chahte ho ki main ladko ka colour meli doll k house main lagau.

Samar who was busy in cutting paper in round saw his mom and asked for her help.

Samar: Mumma help kalo na. Ye paper round nahi kat raha hai.

Maya: baby bahut raat ho gayi hai now its time to bed. Chalo.

She takes kid to bed but unknown to her Sameer noticed her pain and he also understands its cause very well. And remember his morning talk with her personal doc.

FLASHBACK~

DOC: Sit Mr Rathod. Agar jaruri nahi hota to main aapko nahi bulati.

Rathod: Its ok doc but aap ne aisa kyu kaha ki Maya ko iss meeting k bare me mat batana.

Doc: Mr. Rathod i dont know ki usne aap se baat ki ya nahi.

Rathod: Abt what?

Doc: I was ryt. She didn't tell u. Mr Rathod i help her in delivery. When she came for delivery its only 7 and half month was. She fell from stairs in one of her udercover. She brought to hospital. She was in sevre pain and her water bag get damaged so we had to do her delivery. At a moment we felt ki she wont be alive but she gave birth to twins and dt too in normal delivery. Kids were proper fine. But due to this untimely delivery her body get effected. At first we thought ki it happens.

Rathod: What?

Doc: Chest pain due to excess milk production. But its different in her case. Due to delivery her harmonal action disbalanced and now hving problems.

To be cont in next post.
Harshamara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Rathod: What problems? I mean she is perfectly fine doing all activity.

Doc: Yes she is doing everything but i think u hv not mark her properly or she dont want to let anyone know abt her case.

Rathod: Doc is there sumthing serious.

Doc: I afraid Mr Rathod if she wont follow my advice it may lead her to breast cancer.

Rathod: Cancer!!!

Doc: Mr Rathod sometimes when milk didnt pass properly it started to form moulds and lumps in chest area. And after some time it started to decease and turned into wounds. And it terms as cancer.

Rathod: Doc is there anything that we can do to help her.

Doc: there are two ways. 1st she dont want and 2nd i pescibed some medicines. I told her dt it vl b dangerous but she chose 2nd.
Medicines which i prescibed was of high power and during medication i warned her not to breastfeed kids. But she did it and from dt time medicines are not working. And must say u guys must think abt 1st option.

Rathod: and what was dt?

Doc: she has to concieve one more tym as when she gets pregnant production of milk vl stop and due course of pregnancy we can stable her harmonal changes and with the delivery of baby everything vl be fine.

Rathod just listen everything and left from dere.

Note: Guys i m not medical students. I also dt hv dt much of knowledge. Its just my mind. Aisa kuch hota hai ya nahi i dont know. But pregnancy ke complication ke liye i hv to writ sumthing. Sorry for mistakes.

FLASHBACK ENDS...

Rathod goes to upstair to hv
a look on kids and there he find out Maya tugging them in blanket. Rathod moved inside and stand behind her.
She felt his presence and turned to look at him. She understands dt he want to speak abt sumthing.

Maya: Kuch kehna tha?

Rarhod: Ha.. Main study me tumhara wait kar raha hu.

After sometime...
Inside study...
Rathod hands her a book on cancer and moved out of study. She look at book nd understand dt now he know everythnig.
She followed him nd found him standing at window looking out nothing.
She walked to him. And before she can explain anything. He turn and push Maya to wall and looking deep in her eyes.
Maya see mixed emotion and want to drawn in dt but she has an unknown fear but it vanished by his concernful words.

Rathod: I dont know what u vl think abt me after what i m going to do but i cant afford to lose you. I shivered at the thoughts of losing u as u are the base of my happy happily.

Maya: Sameer what are u saying nd let me go.

Rathod: Not today Maya. I wont afford to lose u.

With that he slammed her lips with his. Maya was in shock but due to his bite she cme back to reality. He is kissing her forcefully and moving his hand on her waist. She tried to push him but more she push the more he tighten his hold. Now she is burning in passion and suddenly she felt dt her waist chain is no more there. Sameer who was busy in kiissing and playing with her waist found an obstacle i.e. Waist chain. He broke it and threw it in sumwhere bedroom. He left her to take some air.

Rathod: Sorry for waist chain. It was disturbing me.

And cont with his lovemaking. On the other hand Maya was trying her best to stop him but it seems she too losing all her control and she also joined Rathod. Now both are full on passion.
He started to kiss her on neck nd she also fiddling with his shirt botton. Slowly slowly they cme to bed and fall on it. Maya is beneath him and get successful with his shirts. Both are kissing each other.
Rathod bite Maya on her neck area and she winced in pain.
Both understands dt how much they love each other and decided to confess it.

Rathod: Maya... I...

(*TING TONG*. SOMEONE RINGS THE BELL)

Maya: Koi darwaje par hai.

Rathod (while kissing): jane do. Its late.

Maya: Yes...dts...why... i m saying...ki...aah...wait a min...

Maya: Sameer we sud check who is at dis time. I vl go nd check.
And with all her power she push him.

Rathod: wait i vl go nd check. Jab tak tum saree fold karke door khologi. Main tab tak aa jaunga. I vl check.

One last time he pecked on her lips and went to open d door. Now she is busy in blushing.

When Rathod opened the door he get shocked to see the person at doorstep.

Maya came downstair and asked Sameer abt the person at door.

Maya: Sameer kaun hai?

She moved to gate and shocked to see the person.

okay i think its enough for today. I hope u vl like it. I m not gud at lovy dovy.scene so pls bear me. Sorry for late updts.
Guys i was in hospital. Had my new years in hospital.
So here it is my new year gift.
Read enjoy nd cmmnt.

~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Precape:

'I love u Maya', finally he said.
Sameer i want u today, Said maya.

And karwachaut spcl.
saritak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
awesome
super update
love it
cont soon
Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yay...
Me first to comment and like on the update,without a pm...
Awesome update.
Flashback was really worrying..
Maya ko breast cancer hone ke chances hai. She will have to conceive once more to remain alright.
Sameer bhai is tensed after knowing all this...
Maya also gets to know that Sameer bhai has got know everything.
Their romance was hot...
Who was at the door jisse dekhke Sameer bhai aur Maya dono ke dono shocked rehgaye?
Precap is really very interesting.
Continue sooonish... :)
Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I have missed reading parts from the middle... As soon as my exams will finish,i will start reading the parts that i missed.
Mdmadona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome updat
Cont soon
Shanafr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Super fab awesome update
loveit
Cont soon
rimi_invisible thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update...

ye kaun kabab mein haddi ban gaya???😑😑

sameer is forcing himself on her to save her...great going...

continue soon...

happy new year samara and take care...😳😳
Edited by rimi_invisible - 10 years ago