Users

Frequent Posters

d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: beboholic

Shweta's daughter is very pretty. Might be coming to Bollywood soon. lol

Shweta has a hot body. 

Funny to think how Kareena's niece and step daughter are ready to enter the industry. ðŸ˜†
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Shweta needs to pass on whatever diet or drug she uses to Ash. She looks so young and great!

😆
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Originally posted by: .DejaVu

Funny to think how Kareena's niece and step daughter are ready to enter the industry. ðŸ˜†

That's what Kareena thinks lol. Saif's daughter is too fat and would take her time to loose weight and plus she is in college. And Karishma's daughter is barely a teenager lol bebo is crazy. 
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Aish has way too much makeup on. She is a gorgeous woman...why does she need all that makeup? Shewta needs all the makeup she can get..she doesn't have a gorgeous face like Aish. lol

Glad Shewta's daughter didn't put too much makeup on. She is naturally pretty...too much makeup would have ruined that. 
Edited by beboholic - 10 years ago
d-_-b thumbnail

That's what Kareena thinks lol. Saif's daughter is too fat and would take her time to loose weight and plus she is in college. And Karishma's daughter is barely a teenager lol bebo is crazy. 

Not talking about Karishma's kid but Shweta's daughter. Shweta is married to Kareena's cousin brother.
.khoobsurat. thumbnail

Not talking about Karishma's kid but Shweta's daughter. Shweta is married to Kareena's cousin brother.

What? Why didn't anyone tell me this before. I had no idea. lol.. I have never seen Shweta's husband. Anyone know his name? 
ILoveDrama thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Why are Swetha's husband and Aaradhya missing from the pic?... This family is incomplete without them.
d-_-b thumbnail

What? Why didn't anyone tell me this before. I had no idea. lol.. I have never seen Shweta's husband. Anyone know his name? 

😆 Nikhil Nanda,who is Randhir Kapoor's sister's son.
chimchimcher-ee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Navya has a big head & a big face. Here she's looking like the heroine of Aashiq Banay Aapne (Eh? What was her name anyway! 😕) She looks pretty in her candid photos though.
.khoobsurat. thumbnail

😆 Nikhil Nanda,who is Randhir Kapoor's sister's son.

I googled him. His bold lol. But he's cute in one picture where Shewta is holding a baby and he is sitting right next to her. I guess he is invisible...why doesn't he attend any event with the family? ðŸ˜•