Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

redfox thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: HashiBoo

Though i like the fact that Marshcha is still there but what u are saying is very true , ..There should be some rules which should be equally apply to each and every contestant 

I like Marischa. She is one of the better one's. But what is unfair is unfair.
If all other contestant changed their choreographer instead of just changing their dance partner, the same should apply to Shaan too. And its not like Sneha is new or something. She did choreograph Ritwik last year and they got her back again this year for KVB. So she can choreograph those two why not Shaan aswell. Why keep 2 choreographers for him?
redfox thumbnail
Originally posted by: desicrowd

Maybe Marischa is just injured for a week... It may not be a serious injury... Like last season Salman was injured and Cornell stepped in for a week... Marischa might eventually return, so there is no need to replace the choreographer...this has happened in DWTS also...

But they have clearly mentioned in the JDJ website that Marischa wont be performing anymore but will continue choreographing all the acts henceforth.
That means its not a temporary situation
Edited by redfox - 10 years ago
EnchantedForest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: redfox

But they have clearly mentioned in the JDJ website that she wont be performing anymore but will continue choreographing all the acts

Yup it says that in many articles!
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

But they have clearly mentioned in the JDJ website that Marischa wont be performing anymore but will continue choreographing all the acts henceforth.
That means its not a temporary situation

Oh does it say she won't be performing anymore??? In that case it's not fair...
Viji.Chandran thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i dnt knw wt colors s up to...
may its just sm tactics to grab attention fr shaan as he s nt al al in d scene of jdj these days...
as d show s reaching towards its end channel wl def come up wt sm thng whch can grab evryone's attention...

let me reply you in your language

blah blah blah blah

hope fully you understood what I meant

Edited by ANNMT. - 10 years ago
-Inferno- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I am not sure of this but last season when Salman was injured, just for one performance Cornell was called to perform with Isha. And I think that Salman had choreographed it (someone want to confirm this?) Maybe, Marisha had already set the choreography and they were practicing while doing it so Sneha is just called to dance on her behalf?
Once again...its just a thought.
Edited by -3raser- - 10 years ago
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -3raser-

I am not sure of this but last season when Salman was injured, just for one performance Cornell was called to perform with Isha. And I think that Salman had choreographed it (someone want to confirm this?) Maybe, Marisha had already set the choreography and they were practicing while doing it so Sneha is just called to dance on her behalf?
Once again...its just a thought.

U r rite.Salman was chrographed it.Colors have done this last time too.Nothing new.
kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I also think it is unfair if this is not a temporary arrangement. It is not that next week is the finals. It is unfair to all the contestants and also to Sneha as well.
redfox thumbnail

aww. you understood and came back to chat
here we go

zzz