Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

Is Sneha not good enough? bias against KVB?

redfox thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This season of Jhalak has seen a lot of replacements in choreographers.
all of them were mysteriously injured after a couple of low scores and lo behold, the contestants had new choreographers- started with ST, then Sid and Mukti
Sonia almost blew the whistle on the whole farce

Now with Marischa injured (seems to be genuine this time) she wont be performing anymore (as per colors website) and Shaan is going to perform with Sneha, however Marischa will continue to choreograph the performance.

But doesnt the protocol say that if injured, the choreographer is changed. Isn't that what happened with other contestants. So why not with Shaan too.
Is the channel trying to say here, that Sneha is not a good enough choreographer for Shaan. If so then why pair her up with KVB. Isn't it unfair to him
If they think she is good enough then why isnt she choreographing Shaan instead of just pairing up and Marischa continuing to choreograph.

Why this injustice against KVB and favoring of Shaan by giving him two choreographers one to think and other to dance :(

Edited by redfox - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EnchantedForest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
All I know if others have had their choreographers changed than Shaan should to? It's not fair for someone to have two choreographers? Something is up!
desait thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
it is not fair and shaan should have only one choreograph.
chinkidrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
THe way their this week act i see, i feel like shaan is not able to do any dance forms with lift with marischa as shez little heavy for him (no offence to her figure or anything but just fact as saw his latest act seems like ariel) Sneha is small and suits him too. Just my pov
redfox thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Drashtifan4ever

All I know if others have had their choreographers changed than Shaan should to? It's not fair for someone to have two choreographers? Something is up!

I dont know if something is up or not
but if they think Sneha isnt good enough for Shaan then why was she good enough for KVB?
and if she is good enough for Shaan then why is Marischa still choreographing
why this bias against KVB or rather for Shaan
redfox thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chinkidrashti

THe way their this week act i see, i feel like shaan is not able to do any dance forms with lift with marischa as shez little heavy for him (no offence to her figure or anything but just fact as saw his latest act seems like ariel) Sneha is small and suits him too. Just my pov

Fine he cant llift Marischa and wanted a lighter partner like Sneha, fair enough..then change the choreographer like everyone else did and not just change a partner.

I think Marischa is genuinely injured and hence Sneha stepped in. but my problem is that why not let Sneha take complete control. If she was choreographing KVB then she can do the same with Shaan too
redfox thumbnail

let me reply you in your language

blah blah blah blah

hope fully you understood what I meant
HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Though i like the fact that Marshcha is still there but what u are saying is very true , ..There should be some rules which should be equally apply to each and every contestant 
EnchantedForest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: redfox

I dont know if something is up or not
but if they think Sneha isnt good enough for Shaan then why was she good enough for KVB?
and if she is good enough for Shaan then why is Marischa still choreographing
why this bias against KVB or rather for Shaan

But no person should get two choreographers no matter how good or bad they are. KVB never complained about Sneha infact he always said he was lucky to have her. I think they are bias towards Shaan.
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Maybe Marischa is just injured for a week... It may not be a serious injury... Like last season Salman was injured and Cornell stepped in for a week... Marischa might eventually return, so there is no need to replace the choreographer...this has happened in DWTS also...