ashnotrai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Sohji had their first really awkward moment today while rajji took sohums sweater measurements. She was so nervous she almost ran out the room. I think sohum for the first time realised how beautiful rajji is...

Quite a cute scene to watch

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aleena.Rahman thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yeah , he was so totally checking her out , it was a cute moment , I think Soham will fall for Rajji pretty soon , and then she'll fall for him. πŸ˜³
ashnotrai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aleena.Rahman

Yeah , he was so totally checking her out , it was a cute moment , I think Soham will fall for Rajji pretty soon , and then she'll fall for him.😳

I think rajji has slowly already started feeling something towards sohum... Very slightly as per the recent article she is hurt when he keeps banging on about bani.

And yes sohum was checking rajji out and thinking damn why have i never noticed i am married to such a lovely girl...
-Hima- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This was the loveliest moment of tonight's episode! Soham was like.. damn my wife is sooo prettyπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰.. and Rajji was all like.. my husband is so huge and awesome!πŸ˜³πŸ˜† Rajji was blushing so much she had to run out of the room!πŸ˜ƒ
ChaiTeaWali thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Hima-

This was the loveliest moment of tonight's episode! Soham was like.. damn my wife is sooo prettyπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰.. and Rajji was all like.. my husband is so huge and awesome!πŸ˜³πŸ˜† Rajji was blushing so much she had to run out of the room!πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜†

It looks like Soham is starting to feel something for Rajji πŸ˜³
SwastikAshNi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes that's the best part-Soham may have started realizing the beauty and innocence of Rajji❀️
i actually loved thay cute soji scene
ABCDE2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'm chilies very breath watch tonight's episode Rajji sweater measure Sohum I love it! Sohum staring Rajji. Sohum lose through staring Rajji. Rajji nervous see Sohum's half nakes!
sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
today episode was very fantastic romantic of soji's scene..  very cute...but already sohum and rajji.have obession with eachother in their heart.. slowly they are going to fall love as madly .. today episode was very fabulous. well done cv... i want see more  different soji cute scene..πŸ˜ƒ
beingloved thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
And Sohum in towel.. that was the Ranbir Kapoor act πŸ˜ƒ