Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq

What was Meera thinking? - Page 2

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: TehsinaJFJ

Guys dnt kill me!😲Bt I m really missing IP now!I mean wid IP I cud be sure DB wnt b running after Prithvi,as she wud be running after IP..Nw m scared she might go bck to square 1 nd start chasing Prithvi agn!!!😲😲
Nd if dey hd to kill IP Y didnt dey let him murder DB 1st?!!!😡😡😡
I m really hating Meera's stupidity...Scare of wat DB might be doing,is pouring water on my enjoyment of Mithvi moments..

I agree with you. They killed IP insteed of following him to find the treature. And left Shalu wo is torturing them all day and night. 😡

Meera isn't stupid she is blindly in love with Prithvi. So she is focusing in returning his memory. She hasn't got another place. Rk ,dadima can't live in jungle ..they are sick and old. You see Prithvi cooks out that hut. It seems that that place is very poor. 😳Edited by awida - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: sabaSpeaks

Ok, we all know Meera is desparate to be with prithvi( not blaming meera here, who wouldn't with prithvi back in form with sexy much chi ) , all normal gals want to get 🤬 with him 😉
Ok, will come back to ma point( he is distracting )which is why she brought him to DB's haveli?
First , she knows that it is not there place and DB is not plane Jane who will welcome all her guests.
Second, that place is dangerous for prithvi for obvious reasons (it is a crime hub)
Third, she knows DB's leching   tendencies.
Fourth- the jungle place was best secluded place to try to bring back prithvi's memories without any distraction
What is the logic behind trapping him back into the same dangerous web of lies and crimes.
P.S: miu has become doctor also, she very clearly diagnosed prithvi's serious condition and also decided his cure

good point Saba. You saw that letch's eyes when she saw Prithvi. I felt very bad.

Why didn't Meera just hit him by some stick. I watched some movies where the memory comes back by this trick. 😃
Hopeenlight thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I was mortified for Meera in today's epi, when she brought two more ppl into DB's house... This place is the pits, where she is insulted constantly, starved & ridiculed and yet she brings Prithvi and Panditji.  What are the CVs thinking here??  C'mon, they have to move everyone out to Meera's place (her mom's) or some other place where they can have a little self respect.  Why can't they seem to get rid of this DB character who role has no value added by continuing to be in this show.  It would have been much better to have both IP and Prithvi around and having the 3 musketeers get rid of Shalu by either burying her alive or pushing her off a cliff, whatever they want to do...  

This constant circling back to DB is getting to be a pain... What we thought as fans returning will surely leave again if this DB crap continues...

We as loyal fans of Mithvi can only do so much, but if the CVs and PH have not learned their lesson yet, they need to do it fast... DB track did not work and it will not work now...
Samia9898 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Hopeenlight

I was mortified for Meera in today's epi, when she brought two more ppl into DB's house... This place is the pits, where she is insulted constantly, starved & ridiculed and yet she brings Prithvi and Panditji.  What are the CVs thinking here??  C'mon, they have to move everyone out to Meera's place (her mom's) or some other place where they can have a little self respect.  Why can't they seem to get rid of this DB character who role has no value added by continuing to be in this show.  It would have been much better to have both IP and Prithvi around and having the 3 musketeers get rid of Shalu by either burying her alive or pushing her off a cliff, whatever they want to do...  

This constant circling back to DB is getting to be a pain... What we thought as fans returning will surely leave again if this DB crap continues...

We as loyal fans of Mithvi can only do so much, but if the CVs and PH have not learned their lesson yet, they need to do it fast... DB track did not work and it will not work now...

agree wid u on every bit.
i think da cvs 4gotten about dat meera and her mum has a house in dehli.
even i was thing  we are some loyel fans are still stick 2 dis show.
But u know its not easy 2 increase trps ,people have lost interest due 2 dis constant illogical twist and turns,now dat they brought prithvi back and everyone is sooo happy about it so the cvs have 2 work overnyt 2 clean up da mess they have made.
One more thing the cvs,myp should have been  very carefull 2 increase trps since junoon is fighting against the toughest tym slot(now evenmore they have 2 pay attention on every litledetails)
to da channel pls promot da show (u have been really unfair to dis show)
but i am still keeping patience and trusting da cvs now dat they are litsening us bringing prithvi back.thank u cvs

Edited by muniatunia - 10 years ago
girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Hopeenlight

Just when we thought sanity has prevailed among the makers and CVs they pull up the dumbest act 
They were at this place because they IP (prithvi for them) had brought him but now since every one officially knows that it wasn't prithvi and even more the person who brought them here IP is also MIA, what right they have to stay in this horrible place with even more horrible woman ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡

girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: cooldreams

Second, that place is dangerous for prithvi for obvious reasons (it is a crime hub) I disagree here. Nothing can be dangerous for Prithvi...infact Prithvi can be dangerous for them. We all know, Prithvi never tolerates any illegal things...He can go to any extent to condemn such things. Prithvi has ONLY lost his memory, he's still the same tough cookie..and arrogant man.

Yes , that is true but why bring him here in first place when she already knows that what can happen .

Third, she knows DB's leching   tendencies. Seriously, Do you think Prithvi the dharti puttar will fall for this 1/2 pound bootiful girl with No Brains ??? 🤣 Prithvi is not letting Meera touch him (whom he loves more than anybody in whole world)..imagine what he wud do when DB tries to get cosy with him. He will chop her into pieces. Don't u want to see DB letching for Prithvi and Prithvi simply putting her down n showing her aukaat ?? I deffo want to see that happen...Only then I can get solace.
As she herself said , he doesnt remember any thing and she can manipulate him against Meera and again can accidently fall , trip or slip on him ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢

Fourth- the jungle place was best secluded place to try to bring back prithvi's memories without any distraction Personally, I wanted Meera to shift to jungle or the nearby village and have some MiThvi moments. But Prithvi should be convinced that Meera has a reason to stay in jungle ? What reason wud she come up with ? Homeless ? Why not find a job n place in city only..why come so far in jungle where there are no chances of finding a livelihood ? Ideally, when IP was alive, he should've done some progress with RK on his business...But all IP did was run behind some stupid treasure..call Hudda for tips..force himself on Meera...give warnings to DB. I think, it's not the place but whom he's with matters most at this time. I don't know if 12gaon is still livable..I think panditji mentioned the village is shattered...or sumthng.
Don't tell me , they couldnt come up with a reason for Meera, it is their job to think and make her stay there .

What is the logic behind trapping him back into the same dangerous web of lies and crimes.
Prithvi is in this mess becoz of the Pandey couple. RK lost his son Akash becoz of Lallanwa n Mishraji. That truth is not out yet. Prithvi has not cleared off with his murder case yet. Shalu Pandey hasn't paid for her deeds..!! DB role hasn't ended yet...and it's needs a proper closure. And who else do u think can give that master stroke...ONLY Prithvi n Meera. Also don't we want to see the trips n falls n touches of MiThvi n DB fretting n fuming at their intimacy. So wait n be patient. Itni saare Khannas ke beech ek kone mein padi rahegi Shalu.
I really hope you are correct but I can't tolerate an  ounce of that pathetic woman ðŸ¤¢

P.S: miu has become doctor also, she very clearly diagnosed prithvi's serious condition and also decided his cure I so wish Panditji had talked to Prithvi and convinced him to see a doctor, so that he can go and meet his family n loved ones. Prithvi knows abt his amnesia..at the same time, he should be willing to go to a doctor to get better rather than living in that jungle like tarzan. 
I agree, why can't he be told that dude you were married and have this  family of useless papaji.