girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Ok, we all know Meera is desparate to be with prithvi( not blaming meera here, who wouldn't with prithvi back in form with sexy much chi ) , all normal gals want to get 🀬 with him πŸ˜‰
Ok, will come back to ma point( he is distracting )which is why she brought him to DB's haveli?
First , she knows that it is not there place and DB is not plane Jane who will welcome all her guests.
Second, that place is dangerous for prithvi for obvious reasons (it is a crime hub)
Third, she knows DB's leching   tendencies.
Fourth- the jungle place was best secluded place to try to bring back prithvi's memories without any distraction
What is the logic behind trapping him back into the same dangerous web of lies and crimes.
P.S: miu has become doctor also, she very clearly diagnosed prithvi's serious condition and also decided his cure

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monalika thumbnail
God knows what goes on in Meera's brain. I guess she is just helpless at this point but I agree she could have stayed in the jungle instead of this stupid move. Its appalling that none of them have any ego whatsoever!!!! 
OyeNautanki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• She obviously wasn't thinking 
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Guys dnt kill me!😲Bt I m really missing IP now!I mean wid IP I cud be sure DB wnt b running after Prithvi,as she wud be running after IP..Nw m scared she might go bck to square 1 nd start chasing Prithvi agn!!!😲😲
   Nd if dey hd to kill IP Y didnt dey let him murder DB 1st?!!!😑😑😑
   I m really hating Meera's stupidity...Scare of wat DB might be doing,is pouring water on my enjoyment of Mithvi moments..
phulwa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SahanaG

πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• She obviously wasn't thinking 

🀣🀣🀣yes, its our mahan CVs who are thinking, or may be it MYP's GR8 brian that is thinkingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
girlTalks thumbnail
Originally posted by: monalika

God knows what goes on in Meera's brain. I guess she is just helpless at this point but I agree she could have stayed in the jungle instead of this stupid move. Its appalling that none of them have any ego whatsoever!!!!

I couldn't agree more 😑
No self respect what so ever with DB leaving on opportunity taunt her, using her cars, staying at her place on her pity, begging for Lakhan and then begging for prithvi and pandit ji
What was wrong in the jungle place , do much better in every aspect from the damn haveli
😑
phulwa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I thought this was the best chance for the family to move to 12gaon, Thakur haveli has been ruined but I am sure not Prithvi's house in the village. 12gaon is the only place where Prithvi has max memories, as that is the place he has lived all his life and is connected with. So, if she wants Prithvi's memory back then she should take him there and not DB house😑
girlTalks thumbnail
Originally posted by: SahanaG

πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•She obviously wasn't thinking

God only knows what she is thinking
girlTalks thumbnail
Originally posted by: phulwa

<font color="#0000ff" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">I thought this was the best chance for the family to move to 12gaon, Thakur havelihas been ruined but I am sure not Prithvi's house in the village. 12gaon is the only place where Prithvi has max memories, as that is the place he has lived all his life and is connected with. So, if she wants Prithvi's memory back then she should take him there and not DB house😑</font>

You are talking too much logic
These idiots run away from logic like fire from water
cooldreams thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sabaSpeaks

Ok, we all know Meera is desparate to be with prithvi( not blaming meera here, who wouldn't with prithvi back in form with sexy much chi ) , all normal gals want to get 🀬 with him πŸ˜‰ 
Ok, will come back to ma point( he is distracting )which is why she brought him to DB's haveli?
I admit, I'm not okay with Khannas n MiThvi staying at DBs house. Until RK was unaware of the fact that it was Prithvi's look alike IP & NOT Prithvi, Meera was helpless...understandable. But now RK knows the truth n still is not making any efforts to move out of DBs house. Don't know why they r making themselves comfortable at DBs house n listening to her taunts. If they have any self-respect left, either RK or Meera will go n first find job & a place to live n then bring in Prithvi n Panditji. I'm even more surprised why DB is jhelofying the Khanna paltan in her house. If IP was around, she was scared of him or she was trying to confirm it was IP etc... so she cudn't kick them out..!! Now IP is also not around, so why is DB not throwing them out ??
First , she knows that it is not there place and DB is not plane Jane who will welcome all her guests.
Second, that place is dangerous for prithvi for obvious reasons (it is a crime hub) I disagree here. Nothing can be dangerous for Prithvi...infact Prithvi can be dangerous for them. We all know, Prithvi never tolerates any illegal things...He can go to any extent to condemn such things. Prithvi has ONLY lost his memory, he's still the same tough cookie..and arrogant man.
Third, she knows DB's leching   tendencies. Seriously, Do you think Prithvi the dharti puttar will fall for this 1/2 pound bootiful girl with No Brains ??? 🀣 Prithvi is not letting Meera touch him (whom he loves more than anybody in whole world)..imagine what he wud do when DB tries to get cosy with him. He will chop her into pieces. Don't u want to see DB letching for Prithvi and Prithvi simply putting her down n showing her aukaat ?? I deffo want to see that happen...Only then I can get solace.
Fourth- the jungle place was best secluded place to try to bring back prithvi's memories without any distraction Personally, I wanted Meera to shift to jungle or the nearby village and have some MiThvi moments. But Prithvi should be convinced that Meera has a reason to stay in jungle ? What reason wud she come up with ? Homeless ? Why not find a job n place in city only..why come so far in jungle where there are no chances of finding a livelihood ? Ideally, when IP was alive, he should've done some progress with RK on his business...But all IP did was run behind some stupid treasure..call Hudda for tips..force himself on Meera...give warnings to DB. I think, it's not the place but whom he's with matters most at this time. I don't know if 12gaon is still livable..I think panditji mentioned the village is shattered...or sumthng.
What is the logic behind trapping him back into the same dangerous web of lies and crimes.
Prithvi is in this mess becoz of the Pandey couple. RK lost his son Akash becoz of Lallanwa n Mishraji. That truth is not out yet. Prithvi has not cleared off with his murder case yet. Shalu Pandey hasn't paid for her deeds..!! DB role hasn't ended yet...and it's needs a proper closure. And who else do u think can give that master stroke...ONLY Prithvi n Meera. Also don't we want to see the trips n falls n touches of MiThvi n DB fretting n fuming at their intimacy. So wait n be patient. Itni saare Khannas ke beech ek kone mein padi rahegi Shalu.
P.S: miu has become doctor also, she very clearly diagnosed prithvi's serious condition and also decided his cure I so wish Panditji had talked to Prithvi and convinced him to see a doctor, so that he can go and meet his family n loved ones. Prithvi knows abt his amnesia..at the same time, he should be willing to go to a doctor to get better rather than living in that jungle like tarzan.

Edited by cooldreams - 10 years ago