Users

Frequent Posters

Tainar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Mayu-

Tainar I am coming for moreπŸ˜ƒ

EDITED- 

Great post! I was waiting for both of them to actually get together as a Team and Hunt down the EVIL! Also I loved how Radha kept on questioning her about all that she did for RK and everytime Madhu fumbled and avoided eye contact. The very reason that she avoided eye contact was a Proof that she was lying. Any mother knows her child well and when you lie you cant make eye contact with your mother. So I hope Radha now puts these pieces together along with Bittujee. She should share these with RK and along with RK in team, they should Expose Sullu! 

So please Robin and Radha, along with RK think carefully and expose Sullu before its too late.

Hoping for a Surprise CV's. Keep my Faith Alive!

I love that our roaring mama is back!  In this fiasco, RK and Madhu has been strong and keeping it somewhat together. And she was completely broken. Well she's going to fix things now!  She and Bittuji are our only remaining hope to fix this mess. 

I am pretty sure Radhaji picked up on the lack of eye contact. Now RK needs to pick up on it as well. The boy is supposed to be observant!!! πŸ˜‘ But the poor thing is focused on Madhu's zest to save the divorce papers. 

Now Radhaji and Bittuji needs to come up with a strategy. I truly think they need to keep a very close eye on Madhu. Hire spies, a PI, something...anything! 

They also need to notice Dipali lurking around in every corner.  It's about time they question her and notice how she stammers and searches for an answer before replying.  It's so glaringly obvious! And that Sikky?  πŸ˜‘ He HEARD that wife of his say Sultan! But he's so spineless and useless, he got easily distracted.  

It's really disgusting the level of nonsense viewers are putting up with.  It's been long enough, TIME FOR CHANGE and the equilibrium balance to tilt Rishbala's way! πŸ˜‘
Tainar thumbnail

Originally posted by: SHINYSHREYA

Nice Post. Today, I loved the scene in which Madhu was trying to save the divorce papers without caring about her own hands and RK was shocked seeing this.

This is the scene that broke my heart. πŸ’” RK's expression of complete and utter disbelief then his hurt expression, πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ boy just gave up! πŸ˜­πŸ˜­  I wish he'd realize that Madhu is employing all of the methods he used on her during the Unwedding. πŸ€“ He is the expert in manipulative, thespian skills.  Therefore, he should recognize that Biwi is lying just by her body language! Forget her actions.  Actions can be manipulated and schooled. But body language is the toughest and usually gives a person away! So RK...THINK and FIGHT! Or I will come and fight with you! πŸ˜‘
Tainar thumbnail

Originally posted by: luv_rk

Awesome post..RK,Radha ji n Bittu ji knws very well that Madhu hide something..today RK n Radha ji rocked πŸ‘πŸΌ

RK was on a roll till the damned fire! Radhaji was amazing today. She knows her children well. Go mama! Don't take any nonsense from these crazies and fix 'em right up! πŸ˜ƒ
Tainar thumbnail

Originally posted by: punam2712

HOPE THEY SHOW SOMEBODY IS SMART AND HAS BRAINS

HUM TO SARE STUPID HAI THAT THE CVS CAN FEED US NONSENSE AND WE ACCEPT IT
DIPS SMIRKS ARE GETTING ON MY NERVES - HOW MUCH CAN SHE HAVE THAT SAME EXPRESSION ON HER FACE ALL THE TIME

Agreed! Apparently, everyone including the viewers are stupid except for bhai and Dipali. I wish they would put a tape on Dipali's mouth. I can't stand to hear her monologue anymore! πŸ˜‘
RSP04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
T

I hope Radhaji and Bituji try to find out exactly what is going on.. They are really dragging this track.
Come on Madhu.. Whya re you so afraid of that creep... 
karma88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Highlight of Today's Episode:
No Bhai!!
True ye best part tha kalke epi ka manhusiyat gayab thi
🀣