Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

3vennela thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Priya was OTT keeping a check is good but to put kush as detectives was too much yup want to see ram with twins saving grace is only raya rest bakwas and I hope they change this kush first gawd he is pathetic
vm2002 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Till date we have seen a different Priya. But circumstances always forces people to change. Priya  has  seen how Ayesha, Nuts and Janavi"s life  got messed up due to bad decisions and  wrong company, & how  Bhanu was cheating on Nuts, so logically speaking  this could have made Priya  hyper as Pihu is  in a stage where haste decisions  could ruin her future and obviously to add it up we have  Neha 's daily course of  fear injection. So can;t really complain that she is wrong.  Having said that I  also hope that CVs dont make it OTT. Want to see a good chemistry of Raya with Pihu

bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Haan it was too too too good..
But dil nahi bhara.πŸ˜• . 
CVs ko ye pata chala hai ki, humein atleast RaYa ki ek scene to chahiye din me issiliye  muh dikhayi karte hai na waise kar rahe hai..50sec ILU..
but accha tha, kyonki Mr Kapoor ki to ye most imp baat thi aur Mrs,Kapoor to gale hi lag gayi khushi se.Long live Raya n their love.

sahana747 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bpatil3

Haan it was too too too good..

But dil nahi bhara.πŸ˜• . 
CVs ko ye pata chala hai ki, humein atleast RaYa ki ek scene to chahiye din me issiliye  muh dikhayi karte hai na waise kar rahe hai..50sec ILU..
but accha tha, kyonki Mr Kapoor ki to ye most imp baat thi aur Mrs,Kapoor to gale hi lag gayi khushi se.Long live Raya n their love.

.malthi ,meri dil ki baath keh di.Thanks.πŸ‘
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
with each passing year and leap the love of RaYa going stronger and lovable, hat's off to Mr. Kapoor for hatching the plan of secret meeting that too with different names, gosh! itna pyaar, touchwood kisi ki nazar na laage, but am loving them❀️