Posted: 10 years ago
Nayi Soch ki Nayi Leher

Priya Star Plus Ji 

Aapko 67th Independence Day ki bahut badhayi ho 

Aaj aapne hamain iss shubh awsar pe Jo sunder gift diya hai 

Uske liye hum aapke bahut aabhari hain 

Aur aaj aapki nayee soch ko salaam karte hain 

Auraton ke prati aapke vicharon se hum specially impressed hue 

Aaj aap se Jo seekha hai, woh lajawab hai ! 

Toh aaj humne seekha ki : 

1.    Shaadi kismat se hoti hai, aur aaj ke zamane ki ladki apni kismat se nahi ladti 

2.    Apne pati ko sudharne ka saubhagya hi sabse bada dharm hai 

3.    Har sharabi mawali ki haalat ki zimmedar uski patni hai, jo usse sudhaar nahi payee 

4.    Agar aapka pati aapko maarta hai, to aap ke pyaar main kami hai, aapko aur koshish karni hogi 

5.    Agar aap ke pati sharabi hain aur aapke saath bura behave karte hain, toh yeh baat kissi ko mat 

batana, specially apne mata pita ko to kabhi nahi,  yehi nayee soch hai

Will the real Dukhba please stand up?  

Is it the one who said - main Kumud ke liye Bhagwan se lad jaaongi, Kumud apne sasural nahi jayegi, 

Or is it the one who said - shadi kismat se hoti hai, usko saubhagya ya durbhagya banana apne haath main hai, agar main Kumari ke bapu ko sudhar pati to Meri beti bina baap ke ... 

Because the second one deserves a kick on the backside πŸ˜‘

Was she actually saying what I thought she was saying? That she had been wrong in walking out on her husband? 

That any sort of father is better than no father, even one who will marry off his daughter to a married man with 2 kids, for revenge. 

And that if her husband is a scum, it's because she didn't try hard enough! 

And the precap - Since Kumud bechari abala nari, cannot sort out her mess alone, and since living with pramaad is her kismet, 

The valiant hero will help her to reform the sharabi, because without a man's help, a woman can achieve nothing! 

And the only achievement a woman can aspire for is a pati who will love her and accept her! 

So now after this extremely enlightening episode, that was full of nayi soch and nayi leher, here is the song of the day - 

Jai TRP maiyya 

Bolo jai TRP maiyya 

Tum ko nit din dhyawe

Star plus wale bhaiyya 

A perfect episode for the Independence Day ! 

Rating - 10000000000/10 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ivy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Arshi ji just wanted to say, even tho this be a diverge from the usual of your beautifully broken lines, I esp ADORED your CB today πŸ˜ƒ

Will drop in at the usual time to say my rest. Must dash now.
HydroxyGroup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
arshi kudos to u... πŸ‘πŸ‘ perfect cb
dats exactly wht I felt today...😑
another makin of Mahan bahu,patni is in processπŸ₯±

one side sp shws satymev jayte claiming fr change in society(wonder if it is really fr society or just to make business with its high trps) nd at the same
 time wht they r showing in their daily soaps.. 
Edited by Anki_KJSG - 10 years ago
ShanUlas thumbnail
kumuds dialogues sucked ...they seemed one given to her by  all  maa s of such sharaabi son who give their aafat ka gatthhar son on their bahus

dont people know drunkards like pramad need rehabilitation centere 

advice to all parents of daughters teach ur daughters paramedical things coz who knows she will have to rehabilitate her husbands

very well rating arshi ...thats from me too

fine fine have it ...me shana interested in only one thing ...so ...filhaal cv ye tell ki saras kumud ka lonely place pe romance kab karwaaoge
Arshics thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anki_KJSG

arshi kudos to u... πŸ‘πŸ‘ perfect cb

dats exactly wht I felt today...😑
another makin of Mahan bahu,patni is in processπŸ₯±

one side sp shws satymev jayte claiming fr change in society(wonder if it is really fr society or just to make business with its high trps) nd at the same
 time wht they r showing in their daily soaps.. 

A very disappointing turn Anki, really upsetting 
HydroxyGroup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: shana0127

kumuds dialogues sucked ...they seemed one given to her by  all  maa s of such sharaabi son who give their aafat ka gatthhar son on their bahus

advice to all parents of daughters teach ur daughters paramedical things coz who knows she will have to rehabilitate her husbands

fine fine have it ...me shana interested in only one thing ...so ...filhaal cv ye tell ki saras kumud ka lonely place pe romance kab karwaaoge

@bold 🀣
Arshics thumbnail
Originally posted by: shana0127

Kya turn liya show ne aaj. 

Romance - Kal to kasam khane ka din hai, pani main 
hotdogg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
arshi...perfect observations and ratings as usual...

Today  is a Red Letter day...coz SC is over ...

The last of the characters we loved got killed off today...saras, kumud & DB...with the rest destroyed yesterday...

And the frikking irony of it all... independent thinking got murdered on Independence Day.!!..
🀒

Arshics thumbnail
Originally posted by: hotdogg

arshi...perfect observations and ratings as usual...

Today  is a Red Letter day...coz SC is over ...

The last of the characters we loved got killed off today...saras, kumud & DB...with the rest destroyed yesterday...

And the frikking irony of it all... independent thinking got murdered on Independence Day.!!..
🀒

Well you wanted detox, today we got detox, in an overdose! 
happychappy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
😑 πŸ˜•
😑StarMinus!!

😑 πŸ˜­

Bulls in the bone-china shop... 

Edit- will miss all of you guys. Maybe we cd meet sometime in the IF-Book Talk Forum!😲
Edited by happychappy - 10 years ago