Hope Uttaran Ends Soon

deepaa27ar thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
It's high time to wind up Uttaran. Hope Uttaran ends soon. Enough of this crap. How long CV's will drag this continuosly. Enough of sacrifices and rhona Dhona. It would be best it if ends on a decent and good note. Too much dragging and drama is just horrible. Hope it ends as soon as possible, where Akash-Meeti Unite the moment they come to know Mukta's love and sacrifice and Vishnu and Mukta Unite and everything becomes fine. It's extremely boring Uttaran.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rishi_ thumbnail
the topic asking for uttaran to end has been made several times in the past. but the fact is uttaran is going to continue for atleast 1-2 years😡

infact last week trps increased🤢
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i also want UT  2 end but widout mukta & vishnu jodi. i want ajay 2 leave this show if hes not paired opp. meethi  so that i don't've 2 see him paired opp. the gal whos luking like his sis.🥱
mukta can b paired wid any new guy if yuvi is not here but i can't stand her wid vishnu.🤢
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i really don't want vishnu mukta jodi
1 because it does not match chemistry wise yukta
2 yuvi is more important ckt than vishnu
3 i can't tolerate unnnecssary bashing of mukta and baseless blames on her just to support ur fav jodi
i like yukta but for that i never blamed or hypereacted on aman/sankrant/vishnu

but best option is ut ending i really want her in mb opp srj
Rishi_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessofkesar

i really don't want vishnu mukta jodi

1 because it does not match chemistry wise yukta
2 yuvi is more important ckt than vishnu
3 i can't tolerate unnnecssary bashing of mukta and baseless blames on her just to support ur fav jodi
i like yukta but for that i never blamed or hypereacted on aman/sankrant/vishnu

but best option is ut ending i really want her in mb opp srj

@BOLD
hey shraddha did we hurt you all in any way.
if yes then sorry.
but believe me we never bashed mukta any time.  i like her as much as i like meethi.
its just that we want yukta and meeshu jodis nothing else. no ill feelings against mukta for any reason.
im not against mukta or anything. she's extremely gorgeous.

for that matter we have been criticizing meekash also. not just mushnu.
as we dont find chemistry between either of the couples.

its the chemistry thats the prob not any char/actor.
Rishrabh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
then plz dont hope...its a never ending show...🤣
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rishi_

@BOLD
if yes then sorry.
but believe me we never bashed mukta any time.  i like her as much as i like meethi.
its just that we want yukta and meeshu jodis nothing else. no ill feelings against mukta for any reason.

rishi i agree wid u. even i like mukta. but i can't stand her wid vishnu as a couple bcoz theres no chemistry or rather they luk bro-sis 2 me & both 2gether disgust me. and if disliking mukta 4 her sum actions these days is bashing then i don't think we can help.i think saying truth in UT forum is big crime.its always like this here.and thatswhy we all old members left after 2nd leap.🥱just bcoz sum1 like mukta whether shes rite or wrong oders shud also say that shes rite in supporting akash bcoz she wanted 2 unite meethi wid him.but its not rite thing  4 her 2 force meethi 2 agree wid her.and these days shes doing exactly like this.🥱just bcoz shes a +ve ckt we shudn't criticise her actions.
ppl alos said both mukta & vishnu  rcompatible bcoz they r +ve ckts but does this not apply on meethi. is she a vamp?? shes also +ve ckt & kind-hearted & 4giving. if shes not then she wud'nt'd 4given surabhi.and we'd crticised meethi also in past wen she was wrong 4 not trusting mukta.
but if any1 criticise mukta  4 her actions these days or doesn't like her chemistry wid vishnu then its bashing but u can bash meethi saying shes snatching mukta's happiness.
@bold exactly but ppl only hav selective memory.
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rishi_

@BOLD
if yes then sorry.

rishi even i criticised jodi includin murant mushu more than meekash, but do you think mukta goes in between of meethi vishnu? to spoil their scenes?
is she trying snatch vishnu from meethi?

no right ? infact vishnu is finding bahan to confess his love.

she supported that akash just for the sake of happiness of meethi because she loves him, and she does not had evidence against his murderer.to blame her that she did not put him in jail
what she sees is redemption and love in akash as per said by cvs😕
can any girl be nice to guy who had kidnapped her , but she did forgive him?
why because of meethi right?

is she is tieing meethi or putting gun on her forhead to accept akash.
ultimately it will be meethi who will decide whom she wants?
aab when person says i hate akash , but her eyes speak that she loves aksh show concern about him, so naturally she did question meethi and akash ko cvs ne martyer banaya where rpr n jogi usse support karte hai.
mukta is not supporting him that way.
it's was so stupid ways to get rid of akash like tell him to cook in 3hr, so wat  big thing she did just brought cake to lessen burden. na coz felt sympathy
because she feels meekash loves eachother , cvs show akash changed , n murders are not proved so u can't blame mukta here
she is not going out of the way
and except for cake incident she did not help him anywhere.

mistakes do happen from person wen mukta had misunderstood iccha meethi aman
but she broke up wid him she did everything possible for their happiness to, even was ready to get married tej, risked her life to stop meethi mrg. was all alone trying collect evidence just to protect her.
so do you rejoice her heartbreak by  saying that she desrves a punishment?

and meethi never did any mistake?
she never misunderstood iccha /mukta
she was right when she blamed mukta of snatching her love akash
she is right to feel for akash after knowing truth and needs help of another man just to drove akashaway .
she is strong or weak minded?

mukta is not sweet and kind hearted and helpful?
she has been taking care of adults from start of postleap
she used to study in libary to cut down expenditure because jogi was poor that tym
she used to study hard ,livesimple life untill cvs made her neg suddenly just to show tapu 2 and collect sympathy for meethi.
but failed as their trp tripped down

now also like responsible girl she goes to college ,helps in family chores ,takes care of family and friends

before this vishnu entered , what mukta used to do , 24 hr meethi and only meethi
she did not keep grudge of meekash wedding

did u see meethi supporting mukta during her bad tym soo much😲 she used to be busy wid akash
no it was iccha n jogi n rpr
tapu was busy wid veecha union

now also 24 hr our love or hate only akash is in mind of meethi

does meeth is only human and have heart?

mukta did not go  through any pain?

right from childhood she was deprived of mother n father both
no sibling no pampering
her first love aman could not balance relation between his  frn n  gf , n it just fueled their misunderstanding before even their love could bloom
her best buddy yuvi whom she trusted blindly tried to rape her

so she faced distrust  and failure in life with every man including vishnu whom she thinks she has onesided feeling.

what is her fault if meethi can't get rid of feeling for akash and if vishnu does not love meethi?
is she creating problem?is she going out of the way to stop theiir wedding
now certainly not when she is convinced that messhu loves eachother, she is not even thinking of meekash now.

did she always take rash descion to marry hurridely n trust wrong person everytym?
what disgusting things she does, does she lust for vishnu?
does she dream of song and love every now and than during shraadh /astivisarjan of iccha or when his mrg his fixed to meethi.
can't she share her feeling and pain with her father?

i m  BIGGEST supporter of yukta
but i can't be insensentive and biased while supporting my jodi.
facts r facts

i support yukta at the same tym criticise yuvi for his misdeeds . will never support him for that.
people took his side by saying mukta provcated him , accepted his gifts 
never she never
she considered him as her pillar and knight who could help her in any matter.

and returned his gifts ,but she had to keep because yuvi emmotionally blackmailed her.

to me mukta and vishnu are compatible but without any chemistry , i don't like them . but just because i like yuvi , i never bashed vishnu.
noone is perfect and if i want can point out his mistakes too.
right now he is lying to all n himself and breaking trust of everyone.he also  knows he is wrong.

meekash ,i don't support just because akash crimes are unpunished and his redemption is unsatisfactory.
they are not at all compatible and some of their scenes have zero chemistry
only in their aggressive physical scenes they impress some audience and have their fan following.
but i m not against that fan following , everyone is entitled to their opinion.

i support meeshu inspite of lack of chemistry in them , ya my selfish reason is there i want yukta.
but truth is i can't see chemistry between a guy and girl who does not have one percent feeling for eachother and like someone else.
and it is clear cut truth.
still i support them.

rishi it's not about  u , but my general reaction to general post regarding mushu which i found biased towards mukta.

and one more question to all , ever since i joined ut forum wen poll was between tapu v/s iccha/meethi and mukta
mukta never used to get votes we never complained to rash/td fans
but if in any poll if mukta gets more votes , y people get so stunned?
she does have her fan following ,inspite of her late entery in ut.
so nothing to get astonished.
and no need to find excuse , there are many people in this world and everyone has it's own interest.

and i love mukku and respect other actors too but if i have any complain against any character i have been always open direct to discuss in forum widout bashing actress.
u should dare to say truth openly.
generally i don't interfer in other topics threads , untill the water rises above head.

and i never accused meethi /bashed td
but if anyone does to her this , her fans do support her na?
so i can't support my fav ckt /actress?
we should keep quiet, can't defend her?

i want answers to my question from all who had this  particulars problems with mukta. mentioned in my post.

Edited by princessofkesar - 10 years ago
Rishrabh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i agree u dha..every ckt has faults...mukku had done also...bu8 she understood her mistakes...i really like the ckt of mukta now...after icchha i love mukta...
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
thanks ishi ,i know u understand my post is just support mukta against unnnessary blames it's noting against td/meethi
i like her , but as iccha