Posted: 10 years ago
DB needs to be 6ft under like a month ago πŸ€’ Anymore bling and color and i'l have to wear googles to watch the show πŸ€” 
Originally posted by awida

Hope they kick her out.

I wanted to post my Lakku pic . He is very handsome.

But she was there: 😈

If it wasn't for Lakhu, I would have FFed that awful scene.
I can't leave any chance of Lakhu saying bahuriya ji in his super irritating cute way

I can't leave any chance of Lakhu saying bahuriya ji in his super irritating cute way

Even me πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ 

Instead of kala teeka, DB is colorful teeka to handsome Lakhan πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Originally posted by sabaSpeaks

πŸ˜ˆ  Nafrad Pyar ka Pehla siri hai so i love Lakhan and Shalu nok jhok.. hope unka nafrad ek din Pyaar mei badal jayaga ,,khub jamega inka jodi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
If u will Out DB i will give CVS  kiss and hug
Edited by Bmoni - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Bmoni

>Nafrad Pyar ka Pehla siri hai so i love Lakhan and Shalu nok jhok.. hope unka nafrad ek din Pyaar mei badal jayaga ,,khub jamega inka jodiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†</font>

<font size="5">Aaah ..why do you want to give cvs those ideas? </font> πŸ˜†Edited by awida - 10 years ago
Perhaps for some reason the CVs cannot get rid of Shalu yet but they know that we hate seeing her bony , deprived body so much, so today they focused more on her bling nails (ugh!!) and greasy hair which makes one sick to their stomach..
Irritating so much Shalu. wish get reed of.
CVs Plz Mukti do-----Shalu se.. Lakhan se Both r very disgusting.
Originally posted by SuperChillz1

CVs, what will you take to get DB out? πŸ˜‘ 

Its been like ages, We- the royal Junoon fans - have been demanding removal of that horrendous b****  πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ 
It is high time the dirty, irritating, letcherous "chaalu Shalu" leaves Meera and Prithvi alone. 
And since the story has taken such a dramatic turn, DB's character has no future. She is not at all needed.
Why wasn't she buried in place of IP? πŸ€’ 
i agree every bit u said dear,wondering wen wil myp understand???she got the answer from trp chart after she brought dis terrible,horrible,disgusting.irritating character,i mean really has she lost all her sense(sorry 4 being soo rude,i was never soo rude 2 anyone lyk dis)
u know wat da day she will be out i will through a party in which DB and MYP will be da chief guests(dis is special thanx 2 MYP 4 taking shalu out the show and to Shalu 4 going out of the show).AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
btw why they were focusing on her nails,2 show us which one iz more ugly her hair or her nails🀒
Edited by sabina123 - 10 years ago