Kismat Ka Khel: Aug 15 - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
If Nikhat, Ayaan, Asad and Najma can sit and discuss what actually happened and why Nikhat broke the engagement, I am sure even Najma will realise that Imran is not worth it.

Asad should know better what Najma is getting into if he allows her to carry on with Imraan. He knows what Bhaseena B is all about where else  Najma does not.🀒🀒

Just Hope Gul does not make it a ridiculous plot and then drag it on and on and on and on like the Billi trackπŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Originally posted by MisZoobieDoobie

Once again 1st
Atleast when im online no one can take my 1 spot πŸ˜†

Lovely analysis di
i agree to all the points
QH has shown all relationships so nicely
So we are soon heading towards the brothers clash

I hope the brothers don't clash on this one. It should be quite obvious to them that Imran is not worthy of their sisters. They should fight Imran menace together
Yeah im on it
And asad is such a lively brother he doesn't even for a moment overlooks nikhat over his sister's happiness

As for AsYa i can just say the way they both were looking at each other and when zoe was holding asad to pacify him they just looked like husband wife

yes, they are acting so married...loved their silent interactions

The precap hug was damn passionate
But di the lines are troubling me
I hope it is not a foreshadow ir something for an almost nikaah I cant see an almost nikaah again
Plus as you mentioned today again Farhan was mentioned
I just hope these scenes are not the toofan se pehle aane wali shanti kinds  
jo bhi hoga humein qubool hai kehna padhega but I am happy to see that urgency on Zoya's side. Asad can't resist that, can he?πŸ˜‰

awesome post!
loved ur description of characters!
my fav today was zoya and najma!
i just love this bhabinanand!
and we need not talk about asad and najma!they r best bro-sis in the world!
and precap!☺️
Originally posted by moniloveasya

Yes this is called epi.i love todays epi . Ur post is asusual great
Asad-i really proud him
Ayaan-mera baccha mature ho gaya hai
Najma-weak
Nikhat-stupid
Zoya-pyary bhabhi

I love your one line summariesπŸ‘

and one more: Imran: Wimp # 1
Edited by bheegi - 10 years ago
Originally posted by gossipgirlxoxo

Finally ... Today's episode was worth an analysis πŸ˜Š
Will write more later...

yes, I was thinking of taking a hiatus from writing daily analysis but couldn't resist today
Originally posted by sheilasandhu

If Nikhat, Ayaan, Asad and Najma can sit and discuss what actually happened and why Nikhat broke the engagement, I am sure even Najma will realise that Imran is not worth it.

Asad should know better what Najma is getting into if he allows her to carry on with Imraan. He knows what Bhaseena B is all about where else  Najma does not.🀒🀒

Just Hope Gul does not make it a ridiculous plot and then drag it on and on and on and on like the Billi trackπŸ˜•πŸ˜•

exactly! Just like the three of them talked today, I would like all 5 of them to talk and put everything out on the table but we know how Indian serials are...they will drag this track for ages
Originally posted by sowmy18

awesome post!
loved ur description of characters!
my fav today was zoya and najma!
i just love this bhabinanand!
and we need not talk about asad and najma!they r best bro-sis in the world!
and precap!☺️

Thanks sow my. Zoya has brought that warmth into their family that was lacking before...😊
πŸ˜› u knoe something, QH is not  ashow u can predict, so now i will stop pulling my hair and wait and see what unfolds with gul

Im keeping my fingers crossed that Imran is no one's destiny but Tanveer πŸ˜†

Najma and Nikhat need and deserve so much better. 
Najma just made Imran's task a bit easier by letting everything out. Asad will be the one to talk to Nikhat. He doesn't have to do anything but pass out cash to the baby mama. And lets see how long THAT stays a secret. 
Its getting very interesting now. 

Great post! πŸ˜ƒ
Lovely analysis Sangeeta...the episode was flawless and the precap shows why AsYa are AsYa