Qubool Hai

Kismat Ka Khel: Aug 15

bheegi thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Kismat Ka Khel: Aug 15

Kismat kaun banaata hai? Aadmi ya oopar waala?

Do we decide our destiny or does God decide for us?

I think God decides but leaves the decision to us mortals to act or not act on it.

Najma: Even if Imran is her destiny, she had decided to severe ties with him three years ago. That was her decision and so far, we think, she was comfortable with that decision. Why then, is her decision being challenged three years later? Is it destiny or her weakness? Only time will tell. Najma is lucky to have a family like hers. Her brother, ammi and Zoya all love her more than anyone else in the world. They all want what's best for her.

Asad raised a great question today- jab sagai toot gayi, tab usey tumhari yaad aayi?

Very valid question! Asad, who has recently realized what being in love means, hit the nail on the head with that question. Will Najma ponder upon this question or get swayed by her emotions? Asad will of course do what's best for his sister. He is caught in a dilemma because Nikhat is as dear to him as Najma. I am glad the writers didn't keep anything hidden and everything is out on the table. At least, Asad knows where Nikhat-Imran-Najma's equation stands at the moment. Hopefully, he will help guide his sister in the right direction- help her find her destiny, whatever it might be- Imran or perhaps, NOT Imran.

Nikhat: Since her engagement to Imran, Nikhat has assumed that Imran is her destiny, her true love and her life partner. She has ignored his shortcomings and even has faith in his ability to stand up for their love. As they say, love is blind and there is no perfect example of this than Nikhat. Despite seeing his spineless act, Nikhat defended Imran's actions today as she is unfortunately in love with the illusion of Imran rather than the real person, Imran. Ayaan, her brother, who loves her a lot, after seeing her plight, reassured her that if Imran is indeed her destiny then she would definitely unite with him. Perhaps, Ayaan can relate to destiny better than ever before. Humeira's case has definitely made him realize what happens when one ignores the knock of destiny on their door.

Hopefully, he will help guide his sister in the right direction- help her find her destiny, whatever it might be- Imran or perhaps, NOT Imran.

Imran: I cannot have sympathy for this man. I don't know what's in his destiny but as of now, I hope neither Nikhat nor Najma are his destiny. This man needs to grovel, redeem, develop a spine and stand up for himself before he can stand up for love or someone else.

Precap: Ya Allah! Finally, Asad and Zoya have ventured out of their teen years and are in their twenties. What a passionate hug! Yes, nikaah kar lee jiye na jaldi- ASAP!!!!!

Favorite scenes:

1.     Asad and Zoya's eye communication was at it's best today. Just like a hubby and wife

2.     A proud Zoya when she saw Asad's sensitivity towards Najma

3.     Zoya consoling Najma. Najma is indeed a baby and will definitely need a lot of support in the coming weeks. Thank God for Zoya.

P.S: So, there is indeed a Farhan bhai on his way ! Destiny or a red herring? Time will tell.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OceanicHeart. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Once again 1st
Atleast when im online no one can take my 1 spot πŸ˜†

Lovely analysis di
i agree to all the points
QH has shown all relationships so nicely
So we are soon heading towards the brothers clash
Yeah im on it
And asad is such a lively brother he doesn't even for a moment overlooks nikhat over his sister's happiness

As for AsYa i can just say the way they both were looking at each other and when zoe was holding asad to pacify him they just looked like husband wife

The precap hug was damn passionate
But di the lines are troubling me
I hope it is not a foreshadow ir something for an almost nikaah I cant see an almost nikaah again
Plus as you mentioned today again Farhan was mentioned
I just hope these scenes are not the toofan se pehle aane wali shanti kinds  
Edited by MisZoobieDoobie - 10 years ago
bheegi thumbnail
Originally posted by: MisZoobieDoobie

Once again 1st

Atleast when im online no one can take my 1 spot πŸ˜†

Starry dee or zoobiedoobie...you are always number one jee (PJ Zoya style lol)πŸ˜†
niki_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Great post! Really enjoyed todays episode and what a set up! I had no clue that Asad would find out everything but i am so glad he did! No nonsense misunderstanding and what not!

AsYa throughout the episode and in the precap were perfect!

Today's episode showed their growth as well. Asad was calm and composed and had this been pre-Zoya he would have killed Najma. 

Same way Zoya came out and told Asad everything. In the past Zoya would have hidden it and taken things in her own hands. I am so glad she told Asad!

I agree with you about Imran. I really can't understand what these girls see in him? "Love" is blind, dumb, deaf, and stupid in this case! I still hate Imran!

bheegi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Niharika17

Nice post

Thanks Niharika
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Yes this is called epi.i love todays epi . Ur post is asusual great
Asad-i really proud him
Ayaan-mera baccha mature ho gaya hai
Najma-weak
Nikhat-stupid
Zoya-pyary bhabhi
gossipgirlxoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Finally ... Today's episode was worth an analysis πŸ˜Š
Will write more later...
bheegi thumbnail
Originally posted by: niki_12

Great post! Really enjoyed todays episode and what a set up! I had no clue that Asad would find out everything but i am so glad he did! No nonsense misunderstanding and what not!

yes, I was so happy that all channels of communication were in non mute mode today

AsYa throughout the episode and in the precap were perfect!

Asya were great today...what great eye to eye communication

Today's episode showed their growth as well. Asad was calm and composed and had this been pre-Zoya he would have killed Najma. 

Same way Zoya came out and told Asad everything. In the past Zoya would have hidden it and taken things in her own hands. I am so glad she told Asad!

yes, they have come a long way

I agree with you about Imran. I really can't understand what these girls see in him? "Love" is blind, dumb, deaf, and stupid in this case! I still hate Imran! I second u on that one...Imran the wimp mein na jaane kya jadoo haiπŸ˜†

OceanicHeart. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: bheegi

Starry dee or zoobiedoobie...you are always number one jee (PJ Zoya style lol)πŸ˜†

Yeah i am
At least when im online my spot cant be taken πŸ˜†
I unresd my post btw πŸ˜ƒ
anushreemishra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great post di...
I actually felt bad for najma today...but my question is Imraan worth all this?I don't think so
Well never had and never will have any sympathies for Imraan 
So,the cat is finally out of the bag and zoya and asad know about Imraan...i am glad CVs didn't drag it or revealed half truth...everything is crystal clear
I loved zoya najma scene it was beautifully portrayed...indeed a perfect bhabhi and nanad scene...
I loved how supportive asad was...kash ki meri sweet tamatar 3 saal pehle sab kuch bata deti to aj ye sab nahi hota...Asad did ask if najma was the reason behind Imraan and nikhat's broken engagement and he said that before anything happens he will have to talk to Nikhat...i liked that he considered the best interest of both his sisters but then he said if imraan was indeed in Najma's fate no one not even even he could change that...What will Asad do wen he realizes that Nikhat is still in love with Imraan and the happiness of one of his sisters means tears for the other...
 i felt a little disappointed with asad wen he basically said yes to the marriage if Nikhat is ok with it...i mean i know he is right as Najma's brother but as Nikhat's?i felt asad's reaction a little underwhelming but i hope he will do the right thing wen the time comes
 Ayaan and nikhat scene was beautiful...vikrant was wonderful...the way he said that only her can be judge of what is right an wrong but yes as her brother he wants her to accept the reality and try and forget Imraan...but he is helpless seeing Nikhat's undying love and says that If Imraan is her destiny she will find him...I wish Nikhat soon realizes how delusional she is...Nikhat herself said that imraan does stand up but couldn't for her...that should be and eye opener and i hope ayaan helps her choose the right path
So basically both the brothers have left everything to fate and destiny and no matter whom destiny favours everyone will lose...I hope so too that Imraan is neither najma nor nikhat's destiny
Asad and zoya were completely in sync today...they were mature,understanding and supportive...asad asking to zoya to go after najma and den zoya trying to calm asad down was wondeful to see..
Ahhh finally the much awaited hawwt and passionate wala hug is here😳

Edited by anushreemishra - 10 years ago