Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nautanki_anu thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: starsinmyeyes

Thank you...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

He is a good looking man..and my only problem with his fringe is when it hides his eyes and the emotion of the scene is halved...

That calendar is too deliberate to be a blooper...it hasn't changed I guess...since she left...and may be that's why she thinks it's her birthday...coz it would make no sense...they cannot miss a huge detail that Ramadan starts in July...only they know how that particular scene will play out...๐Ÿ˜Š

Maybe she disappeared on 12th of May or something n nobody came to her room after she disappeared. N now she slept in her own room as rajni n will wake up as Humzie n see the calender ๐Ÿ˜Š.
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: nautanki_anu

Kaash tum Asad ko bhi do chaar ahem baatein sikha paati jiski usko bahut zaroorat hai. ๐Ÿ˜†

Uske liye Sunny Leone hai na๐Ÿ˜ณ She'l practically demonstrate and explain things to him..Meri theorical knowledge se kuch nahi hoga๐Ÿ˜†
rogerrocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: GredandForge

Sab moh maya hai๐Ÿ˜‰

Rose and Jack bach jaaye. Bas.๐Ÿ˜†

Who is Jack and Rose here?๐Ÿ˜†
GredandForge thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rogerrocks

They do..I mean the aam janta and the lower middle class obviously don't..But the school and college going kids watch a lot of hindi films๐Ÿ˜† In my class toh, majority used to watch both hindi and tamil films..And yeah, hindi soaps too..I was surprised to find that a lot of girls in my class loved IPK๐Ÿ˜†

Me too. They were discussing regional shows toh I thought they don't. Turns out they watch everything. Some people loved it till the ending. How I wish I could set my commonsense aside while watching shows and movies, life would've been so easy๐Ÿ˜†
rogerrocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: starsinmyeyes

Humko pata hai ki nahi hai๐Ÿ˜†...but humko haircut ke baare mein kuch bolna tha

Aapko pata hai?๐Ÿ˜ฒ Sab meri sangat ka asar hai๐Ÿ˜ณ
GredandForge thumbnail

Uske liye Sunny Leone hai na๐Ÿ˜ณ She'l practically demonstrate and explain things to him..Meri theorical knowledge se kuch nahi hoga๐Ÿ˜†

I need to gift them first๐Ÿ˜†
starsinmyeyes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: nautanki_anu

Maybe she disappeared on 12th of May or something n nobody came to her room after she disappeared. N now she slept in her own room as rajni n will wake up as Humzie n see the calender ๐Ÿ˜Š.

Yeah coz they got to know much later when she did not turn up, that she had met with an accident..maybe she left a day before her birthday..if she has lost track of time, it will be fun to watch..because they might not tell her what the actual date is, lest she suffers another psychological shock...she anyways has some condition na
nautanki_anu thumbnail

They do..I mean the aam janta and the lower middle class obviously don't..But the school and college going kids watch a lot of hindi films๐Ÿ˜† In my class toh, majority used to watch both hindi and tamil films..And yeah, hindi soaps too..I was surprised to find that a lot of girls in my class loved IPK๐Ÿ˜†

U said that u studied/learnt Hindi all ur life? Howz that? Is it taught in schools?
GredandForge thumbnail

Who is Jack and Rose here?๐Ÿ˜†

Who cares?๐Ÿ˜ƒ
starsinmyeyes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Aapko pata hai?๐Ÿ˜ฒ Sab meri sangat ka asar hai๐Ÿ˜ณ

Is maamle mein humne PhD kar li hai๐Ÿ˜†