Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starsinmyeyes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Ishq leta hai kaise imtehan😭 Aap meri mohabbath ka imtehan le rahe hain😭 If something goes wrong, a thapad is on the way😡😆

Thappad waala love...how romantic😆
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: starsinmyeyes

Thappad waala love...how romantic😆

Yup thapad brings people back to their senses and makes them do your bidding😎 One pyaar bhara chanta and she'l stop grilling me😳 Then we can kiss, make up and act like nothing ever happened☺️ Or i can say sorry over a cup of coffee and shed a few tears and she'l forgive me asap😳
starsinmyeyes thumbnail

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Yup thapad brings people back to their senses and makes them do your bidding😎 One pyaar bhara chanta and she'l stop grilling me😳 Then we can kiss, make up and act like nothing ever happened☺️ Or i can say sorry over a cup of coffee and shed a few tears and she'l forgive me asap😳

Thappad reminds me of that dialogue from Dabanng..Thappad se darr nahi lagta, pyar se lagta hai😆...anyways..I am off for tonight ladies...very sleepy...kal mulaqaat hogi aap sab se...good night 🤗
rogerrocks thumbnail

Thappad reminds me of that dialogue from Dabanng..Thappad se darr nahi lagta, pyar se lagta hai😆...anyways..I am off for tonight ladies...very sleepy...kal mulaqaat hogi aap sab se...good night 🤗

Good night🤗
Ankahee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Watch it NA..it finds a place amongst the best of QH..undoubtedly

Bloody brilliant episode indeed. Just finished watching. Perfect wala. I have to say they lined up everything really well. Gul is keeping her story strong, this is top notch coz there is so much emphasis on story, the heart of QH is this story. I can't believe it's going to a year old already.
KARAN LAUGHING AT SURBHI! IT WAS SO CUTE! FORUM 32 INTERVIEW SNIPPET!

rogerrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: .MadHatter.

Sorry for disappearing but today, the whole Pakistan is pretty much glued to the news channels. Dramatically horrible scenario. A psycho man stood in front of the Parliament House for 5 hours, insulting and abusing the law enforcement agencies, all the while holding high-grade arms and ammunition. The worst part was that he had brought along his wife and kids and was using them as a shield so the police was cautious not to go on the offensive. Finally, after 5 hours, one of your politicians managed to convince that psycho Sikander guy to let him speak to the kids. In doing so, he put his life in danger as he jumped on Sikander, catching him off guard. Sikander opened fire and it JUST missed that brave politician. Finally, the police managed to shoot Sikander on his legs and stomach and now he has been taken to a hospital.

SMH 

I was reading a book and decided to refresh this page one last time😆
Oh man that sounds horrible..I have come to realize that the world is filled with psychos..Normal logon ka zamana nahi hai😆 Kudos to that politician..Such a rarity in today's times😆
rogerrocks thumbnail

What book? Answer my MOTW question na! 😆

It seemed like a real Criminal Minds episode. Really scary! Yeah, he was OUTSTANDING! He says he couldn't stand this gruesome scene and strode out of his house with an intention of giving up his life to stop it.

And oh God the media! The police was trying to keep citizens away from the psycho and the media reporters started fighting with the police to let them film the situation more properly 😕

Inferno..I'l answer them by tomorrow..Pakka😆

Wow..That sounds awesome man..Like really, how many politicians would actually bother doing that? Kudos to him..
The media is pathetic..The only thing they care about is sensational news..They show zilch sensitivity irrespective of the situation🥱
starsinmyeyes thumbnail

Originally posted by: notagain

Bloody brilliant episode indeed. Just finished watching. Perfect wala. I have to say they lined up everything really well. Gul is keeping her story strong, this is top notch coz there is so much emphasis on story, the heart of QH is this story. I can't believe it's going to a year old already.

I know!!! they have got this story down and tight...actually..the year flew by
starsinmyeyes thumbnail

Sorry for disappearing but today, the whole Pakistan is pretty much glued to the news channels. Dramatically horrible scenario. A psycho man stood in front of the Parliament House for 5 hours, insulting and abusing the law enforcement agencies, all the while holding high-grade arms and ammunition. The worst part was that he had brought along his wife and kids and was using them as a shield so the police was cautious not to go on the offensive. Finally, after 5 hours, one of your politicians managed to convince that psycho Sikander guy to let him speak to the kids. In doing so, he put his life in danger as he jumped on Sikander, catching him off guard. Sikander opened fire and it JUST missed that brave politician. Finally, the police managed to shoot Sikander on his legs and stomach and now he has been taken to a hospital.

SMH 

What a mad guy!!! Got his family as shields...disgusting

And what a brave brave politician..actually politician is the wrong word to use...he is a leader in the true sense...👏