Oh Dips..my Drama Queen!!!

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Wearing all classy designer clothes and jewelry,  getting food on the table, living on a mansion, all your and your spinal cord less pati or clown whatever living on someone mercy, please have some shame.

I'm ashamed by seeing your shameless face everyday.😳

For you everything is melodrama, but you have no clue that you are the biggest ungrateful drama queen in the house.

You are as low as Bhai, no I rephrase that, you are more low than Bhai, you are making hole on the plate which you use for your food. Your eyes are on your BIL, you are a shame as a woman, I guess you are more shameless evil than shameless Bhai.  πŸ·

You think if Madhu leave, RK will run into your arms, 🀣🀣 dream drama queen dream 

RK will kick your sorry rear and you with your idiot Pati will be begging on the street.

Still you have time to tell the truth about Bhai, may be it will be your last chance to stay in luxury, so if you have any brain, use it.πŸ˜‰ otherwise you know πŸ₯Ί πŸ˜­πŸ€’ no one save your sorry rear.🀣🀣🀣
Edited by NeelMon - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Blue_Scrubs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: NeelMon

Wearing all classy designer clothes and jewelry,  getting food on the table, living on a mansion, all your and your spinal cord less pati or clown whatever living on someone mercy, please have some shame.

I'm ashamed by seeing your shameless face everyday.😳

For you everything is melodrama, but you have no clue that you are the biggest ungrateful drama queen in the house.

You are as low as Bhai, no I rephrase that, you are more low than Bhai, you are making hole on the plate which you use for your food. Your eyes are on your BIL, you are a shame as a woman, I guess you are more shameless evil than shameless Bhai.  πŸ·

You think if Madhu leave, RK will run into your arms, 🀣🀣 dream drama queen dream 

RK will kick your sorry rear and you with your idiot Pati will be begging on the street.

Still you have time to tell the truth about Bhai, may be it will be your last chance to stay in luxury, so if you have any brain, use it.πŸ˜‰ otherwise you know πŸ₯Ί πŸ˜­πŸ€’ no one save your sorry rear.🀣🀣🀣

to me she is as bad as sultan if not more 🀒
aan-rish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Agree with you. I hate watching her on screen. She is as shameless and low class as Sultan. She is very impressed with sultan these days that instead of oh god she says oh sultan. She consider him more than god. Don't u feel like they have to end up together. Made for each other couple
taraka2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice Post Neel

I want her out of RK Mansion ASAP
-SmexyGhost- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
She is annoying me 2 the core --- Her building Tarifoka pool for that Monster is just beyond irritating fr me πŸ₯±
Neel_M thumbnail
Originally posted by: bahnni.mj

[QUOTE=

to me she is as bad as sultan if not more 🀒

True, she is just ignorant of the fact that she is living her glamorous and luxurious life on RKMB's mercy 😑  
Neel_M thumbnail
Originally posted by: aan-rish

Agree with you. I hate watching her on screen. She is as shameless and low class as Sultan. She is very impressed with sultan these days that instead of oh god she says oh sultan. She consider him more than god. Don't u feel like they have to end up together. Made for each other couple

Ameen to that... yes they will make a real evil couple πŸ€’
blacklambo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Like her partner in crime, Dips is getting disgusting in her acts with each passing day.  She bites the very hand that feeds her.  Hope she gets her just rewards as well.
Neel_M thumbnail
Originally posted by: taraka2005

Nice Post Neel

I want her out of RK Mansion ASAP

Thanks Trupti, I want her out ASAP πŸ˜† too
Neel_M thumbnail
Originally posted by: colorsluv

She is annoying me 2 the core --- Her building Tarifoka pool for that Monster is just beyond irritating fr me πŸ₯±

I hate her face and evil expression, she is just a stray biatch🀒😑