I want Saanchi to cry

Thesunny9001 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
that might be so evil but i cant see her anymore in the Episodes she is just to much she just hast to say no and fake a tear and people do what she wants what the Hell is that a Dream Land or what .I really wish that Jaghia leaves the house to search Ganga and Saanchi out of danger say:How much she really hates the family of Anandi and all the tradtions πŸ˜‘

They should sent her to an education center for Children  maybe there she will learn how to life correctly πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dhvani85 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Even i think the same. I am desperately waiting for the moment when she will be thrown out of jagiya's life
Lakrosh thumbnail
Sanchi is taking everyone on a merry ride. Sometimes you wonder if she is really Shiv's sister?
 Shiv is an honest and upright  person who has a sister who won't blink an eye before bribing. Pandit to get what she wants. 
How come they are so poles apart. Agreed no two individuals are alike in thought and action, but they have had the same upbringing yet she is sooo selfish and he is absolutely selfless.she is deceiving even her own family  that is a bit too much to digest.
I too can't wait to see her downfall ,she is worse than Gauri.
FatehTejo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Same thinkig, Saanchi is little child πŸ˜• I dont know how Sumitra old person dont see that πŸ˜•πŸ€’
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
@TM - Sanchi will not cry she will make all the characters in the show and all the viewers who are watching the show cry in frustration.
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
we will soon have a major twist

and that will open sanchi's eyes
Thesunny9001 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aparnauma

@TM - Sanchi will not cry she will make all the characters in the show and all the viewers who are watching the show cry in frustration.

ya thats totaly true 
Thesunny9001 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanw

we will soon have a major twist

and that will open sanchi's eyes

i dont really think that she will open her eyes if this engagement wont happen she will make all her family and specialy Anandi suffer 
06cs119 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i too very eager to see saanchi crying😊 Edited by 06cs119 - 10 years ago
HI30 thumbnail
I don't like Sanchi much. but she shld learn a lesson that relationships r very imp and one should not manipulate them. jagya wl marry ganga bt it wld be nice if sanchi redeems herself and becomes a gud person and starts liking anandi.