Impressed with Rajput Protest --- L0L

smile.sara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
I am really impressed with Rajput protest... it proves violence can do any thing... it proved that now they have power so they are using... they justified the Mughals if they used power at that time of no democracy n ultimate monarchy. in this forum some time we just tried to share our views that how much we are feeling sad on disrespecting mughal princess/empress but literally people bash us.so hardly.. so many time people told us leave the show leave the forum but now this protest taught us if you want any thing dont cry on it just go n do violence... i am really impressd with Rajput protest there is a big disclaimer  on Jodha that she is knoown as harka bai or heer kunwri there is no disclaimer that mughal empress shown nangi pongi was actually very decent veiled lady but we are showing this because of justifying our love story ... shabash humans jo chahte ho zor zabardasti sae karo... forum par rone dhone sae kuch nhi hoga... Edited by smile.sara - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pallavi003 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
di you are fanning  one more protest again from mughal lineage .I tell you EK then obviously will take the show down, I know many times things don't go how you want to, but think from the other side too. The show needs more and more trp to run long and if there is no dramabazi maximum people will loss interest. The character of jalal is a eye candy .jalal's character is the one reason for that till now we are hooked onto it. so many variations, so many shades in a single person.. And as for Jodha's song in a court,well everyone disliked it. you know very well. From last two days I am noticing that they are using veils for mughal empresses in jalal's court be it Ruqu or Jodha.. So things are improving as the time is passing. Violence is not a way to get everything. It sometimes insists  you to bow down to the wrong demands. Edited by PallaviDas003 - 10 years ago
cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: PallaviDas003

di you are fanning  one more protest again from mughal lineage .I tell you EK then obviously will take the show down, I know many times things don't go how you want to, but think from the other side too. The show needs more and more trp to run long and if there is no dramabazi maximum people will loss interest. The character of jalal is a eye candy .jalal's character is the one reason for that till now we are hooked onto it. so many variations, so many shades in a single person.. And as for Jodha's song in a court,well everyone disliked it. you know very well. From last two days I am noticing that they are using veils for mughal empresses in jalal's court be it Ruqu or Jodha.. So things are improving as the time is passing. Violence is not a way to get everything. It sometimes insists  you to bow down to the wrong demands.

agreed ! ðŸ˜Š
Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Excuse me, but what is this? The protesters are idiots, should we also join them and shout about a tv show? It is getting sickening to be in this forum. This is not a Rajput vs Mughal issue. Please do not make it one. And nobody bashes anyone when they criticize the show. Hell, we had 150 pages of cribbing about the show in the Ruqaiyaa thread. Who said anything about that? But if the fans of the show constantly criticize it as well, then it is better that show goes off air. We have more than enough negativity already, I think.  Edited by Star_girl - 10 years ago
smile.sara thumbnail
Originally posted by: PallaviDas003

di you are fanning  one more protest again from mughal lineage .I tell you EK then obviously will take the show down, I know many times things don't go how you want to, but think from the other side too. The show needs more and more trp to run long and if there is no dramabazi maximum people will loss interest. The character of jalal is a eye candy .jalal's character is the one reason for that till now we are hooked onto it. so many variations, so many shades in a single person.. And as for Jodha's song in a court,well everyone disliked it. you know very well. From last two days I am noticing that they are using veils for mughal empresses in jalal's court be it Ruqu or Jodha.. So things are improving as the time is passing. Violence is not a way to get everything. It sometimes insists  you to bow down to the wrong demands.

mood boaht kharab hae.😕..aur meri jaan pallavi mae konsa dnda shanda lae kar nikal rahi hu... aise hi ðŸ˜³ in protest walo par ghussa aaraha tha 
smile.sara thumbnail
Originally posted by: Star_girl

Excuse me, but what is this? The protesters are idiots, should we also join them and shout about a tv show? It is getting sickening to be in this forum. This is not a Rajput vs Mughal issue. Please do not make it one. And nobody bashes anyone when they criticize the show. Hell, we had 150 pages of cribbing about the show in the Ruqaiyaa thread. Who said anything about that? But if the fans of the show constantly criticize it as well, then it is better that show goes off air. We have more than enough negativity already, I think. 

do i need to post those thread in which people really tell leave forum if you dont like ruqayya character... i m not really impress with those maroons protesters.. i hate them
 and what is this this is my anger when ever i hear about these protest about the of these insane... still they are aan baan shaan wale
Edited by smile.sara - 10 years ago
..Annie.. thumbnail
stop girls don't start world war 3 it is already enough! 
just don't make it big issue i also feel sometime that they are showing mughals in bad manner but that doesn't mean i will start protesting or fighting. calm down 
Edited by flyblue_bird - 10 years ago
sigmundfreud thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
y cant sumone njoy the show in peace.. the disclaimer totally says that its not a show which shows disrespect to any community.. so chill...  its just a show... ekta is not a fool dat without any research she has suddenly started a show like dis... der are certainly enough proffs about jodha being akbar's wife.. the same thing was also said by asutosh ji when he made jodha akbar.. 1stly history is always questionable..  different writer has said something different about a same emperor.. so wats teh big deal.. no one in the present world are 100% challange those things.. so plzz dont make it a issue again and enjoy the show.. 
smile.sara thumbnail
Originally posted by: sigmundfreud

y cant sumone njoy the show in peace.. the disclaimer totally says that its not a show which shows disrespect to any community.. so chill...  its just a show... ekta is not a fool dat without any research she has suddenly started a show like dis... der are certainly enough proffs about jodha being akbar's wife.. the same thing was also said by asutosh ji when he made jodha akbar.. 1stly history is always questionable..  different writer has said something different about a same emperor.. so wats teh big deal.. no one in the present world are 100% challange those things.. so plzz dont make it a issue again and enjoy the show.. 

i m not the one who is saying jodha was not akbar's wife...ok... i have no issue with this
pallavi003 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
di I am sorry if I hurt you. But is it a sarcastic post.. well then I must say it is too furnished with words of different meanings to understand. In fact you just changed your topic title. But earlier it was giving a wrong impression just at a look. Di main nahi kahe rahi hu ki aap jhanda lekar nikal rahi ho..but you know we are really pissed off with this never ending name issue. Those morons who proudly call them Rajputs cornered Ekta by blocking her film release and forced her to bow down .And after all this the spine less people are talking about aan baan shaan. pity is all I feel for them.

And more of all we are really worried about Rajat. so abhi kuch bhi samajh ne k halat me nahi hai ki kya sarcasm hai aur kya appraisal.