Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Koeli thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Meera...

Agree Dhriv will bond weel witgh the family members andd sure Sanchi is happy and so are her naaani and daadi...

and i am sure he will bond the most with dadi and nani... πŸ˜† i want dhruv to do all kinds of crazy stuffs and make sanchi's life a roller coaster.
..geeth.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Absolutely great start to the show. Sanchi and grannies were really good πŸ˜³ I loved sanchi and grannies convo towards the endπŸ˜­πŸ˜ƒ and ofcourse humri hero ki entry πŸ˜‰ Looking forward to upcoming epis πŸ˜›
AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
TBH, I loved the episode. Maybe it's the fact that she ain't gonna be any damsel in distress or maybe the fact that I love Noona-Romances, they're just awesome. But this show has a lot to offer, the genre as aptly suggested:Slice of life. And yes, the show stays true to it's genre. Somewhere along the line I do expect more or something similar from the show. It's intriguing uk, had me hooked right from the promo. And they show a nice family life too, a sweet one minus the dramas and bitching and backstabbing. Jee Le Zara is something that I vouch for now. Don't let me down, show!
AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: *Dev.*

<font color="#0033cc" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">agree di πŸ˜ƒthat she is young, but she is doing a job! atleast should know what to say on a particular time!😳</font>

You do realise that her sister was lost in her own thoughts, and was rambling out there. It's not like you have a certain radar that goes off the minute you say something. Her sister didn't even realise the change to emotions Saachi's went through. If hurt is the point: then in the very first episode her whole family managed to hurt her with the marriage talk at some point. xD
soapbubble thumbnail
Oh That was the song for Ruslan's entry?

In the SETindia video, the audio for that part was gone. 
Bubble

lee_Ashni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The beginning of the show was nice. Heighlight was Dhruv entry in a smart car.