Originally posted by: nidhirohan

hello HD 🤗 

khuub jamegaa rang jaab mil bethee huum saab saath yahaa 😆

seems like we will cherish ktlk days here again!😳😆

its really happy to see you all here!😃
Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: AreYaar

A nice first epi...I liked the beginning with the wedding card being delivered and the convos b/w Daadi-Naani thereafter...there is a simple, heartwarming vibe to these two characters especially...very nice casting too...especially of the Aaji...they are cute together.

I liked Sangeeta's intro too...btw is the character's name SAACHI or SAANCHI? Some people seem to be calling her Saachi and then some Saanchi...I hope that's clarified.  Anyways coming back to the intro...I liked how they showed it with her fixing the machine...the introduction to her strawberry business was also nicely shown...the sets are good...production values seem good that way too.

Two moments stood out...one was Saachi's expression when her sister blurted out that her older unmarried supervisor was taking out her frustration on a younger girl like her...it wasn't a typical sad/bechari expression...it was hurt...and then she brushed it aside and tried to cheer her sister up with a joke.

Second was her scene with Aaji in the end...Sangeeta was very good in this scene in conveying Saachi's state of mind...her loneliness, her pain, her philosophizing...the unlikelihood of finding a guy who will share her responsibilities as well...but ultimately giving in for the sake of her family...

I liked the simplicity of the premise overall...let's see how the show develops in the coming days...but the cast seems good so far.

Hey Anu ..so good to see u here 🤗 

Always enjoy ur views...!! I m not sure about the name.. i tend to get it wrong..so will check once more..!

I just loved the premise... simple.. yet.. meaningful ..it established the theme without any jarring elements..!

And i just loved the Aaji-Sanchi scene in the end..!! 👏

Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Hina-

Oh, i loved it! It was so refreshing and realistic.
I loved your summary Amu, thanks for the beautiful post!

The best thing about today's epi was the realistic intro of the characters and the message they conveyed, and Sangeeta took the cake for sure! I never liked this girl as much as I liked her today and I'm really happy and satisfied with the whole team :D

EAGERLY waiting for Ruslan's track :)
I am loving this show <3

Edit: A big thanks to the maker for not adding dramatic and loud BG music! 😆

Agree. intro was fab ..and the contrasting intro of Sangeeta n Ruslaan shows.. just how diff their char are gonna be... 😳
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: rrdsu

Hey tanu..so good to see ur post..
Have not watch the epi yet.. lagta hai was mast epi by reading urpost..

yes..it is a mast epi. .watch it.. dil ko sukoon ..milega 😳
Koeli thumbnail
hi tanu, nice post...

i loved the bonding between the siblings the most...

and i am sure dhruv is going to be a crazy person filling her life with happiness and the age which she couldnot live up to i.e during her teens and post teen... he will bring back that time in her life.
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: katiegirl

what i loved best about Sanchi is that she isn't your regular cry-baby heroine! She goes about her life her way, strong, independent and extremely caring. I really hope the new boy brings some colors into her life too...cos u gotta agree with aajji too 😊

i have a feeling, im going to absolutely LOVE THIS SHOW

yep i agree wit aaji ..one does need a partner ..a companion in life...

i m hoping th show turns out good
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: appy_indy-KD

hi tanu, nice post...

i loved the bonding between the siblings the most...

and i am sure dhruv is going to be a crazy person filling her life with happiness and the age which she couldnot live up to i.e during her teens and post teen... he will bring back that time in her life.

Amen to that... well said 😳
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Agree..Por Saanchi lived the whole life for her grandmothers and her sister and bro..al the other frieds of he were getting married..

She never has time to thnk as her life revolved around..her family and farm...

I m sure Dhruv will a storm in the life os saanchi..waiting fo0r their confrooo...

God posst dear..
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Amen to that... well said 😳

Agree Dhriv will bond weel witgh the family members andd sure Sanchi is happy and so are her naaani and daadi...