SamiyaIPKKND thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Rasgulla_sp

And i want to stop doing that

are you searching?
SamiyaIPKKND thumbnail
Originally posted by: asrcraze

Telly show, 'Chhanchhan', which launched in March this year amid huge fanfare, will end in the first week of September, owing to low TVTs. The show features Sanaya Irani and Anuj Sachdeva, who replaced debutant Farhan Khan ' the original male lead, a month ago. 

The cast is naturally upset with the development. A source close to Anuj says, "The shoot will end on September 6 and that's when Anuj's Punjabi film will also release. The last episode will air on September 12. Anuj has mixed feelings, as while on one hand, he is excited about the release of his film, he is also upset that his show is ending."

It was bound to happen
Rasgulla_sp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Kalyaani

Chalo I will work on it later, I was too bugged by the time I finished it. I will rework on the update, it may get longer than I though but what to do, it is ending.

The fact that it will end so soon just took me by surprise K
SamiyaIPKKND thumbnail

I feel bad for Sanaya, really she is stuck with nothing.

DD got a rocking show after Geet and is so popular.

Sanaya is still with nothing, but the concept of Chanchan was terrible to begin with, I saw the first episode and I knew it was doomed.

Sanaya looked so out of place there. 

yeah fans had no prob accepting DD without GC
SamiyaIPKKND thumbnail
Originally posted by: asrcraze

Mujhe bhi... I want to eat aloo paratha now!!!

OK now even I want aloo paratha😕
SamiyaIPKKND thumbnail

I maybe wrong Laa but somehow I get the feeling Sanaya is getting desperate to do things, even the food show she did was so sad, totally avoidable.

There is romance in every show on tv except CID or crime shows, so what is she saying.

I don't like the way she is handling her career, but her wish. 

exactly why do a cookery show if you can't cook

they were so mean to her!
Rasgulla_sp thumbnail
Sami I am looking for the ideal job. This time round I do not wish to make too many compromises. I will definitely get something. That i am sure of. I trust Allah enough.

I don't miss the old office or the colleagues at all. Niraj is in touch. He will leave on 26th to join another.

But Sami about DD people wanted to see her desperately with anyone since they missed her.

Like k said SI simply did things back to back
Rasgulla_sp thumbnail
I do feel bad for her though. I think she will finally
take up Nach baliye which she has been offered
with Mohit.

Fari and La, forgot to mention it last night it was established in the 3rd episode itself that she was 18 and then conveniently made her 24.

Also in the first episode Anjali mentions that the hadsa happened 15 years back instead of 14
SamiyaIPKKND thumbnail

Sami I am looking for the ideal job. This time round I do not wish to make too many compromises. I will definitely get something. That i am sure of. I trust Allah enough.

I don't miss the old office or the colleagues at all. Niraj is in touch. He will leave on 26th to join another.

But Sami about DD people wanted to see her desperately with anyone since they missed her.

Like k said SI simply did things back to back

In Shaa Allah you'll find your dream job

yeah SI shouldn't have done a show just after IPK ended 

SamiyaIPKKND thumbnail

I do feel bad for her though. I think she will finally
take up Nach baliye which she has been offered
with Mohit.

Fari and La, forgot to mention it last night it was established in the 3rd episode itself that she was 18 and then conveniently made her 24.

Also in the first episode Anjali mentions that the hadsa happened 15 years back instead of 14

I prefer to think khushi 18 instead of 24

she is cute and bubbly as a 18 year old