CC#73 [IO] No SaRun=No IPKKND2. Bas! - Page 58

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by lazyleaves

<h3>KARAN SINGH GROVER AND SURBHI JYOTI CAUGHT ROMANCING IN JOHANNESBURG</h3>

Karan
Singh Grover and Surbhi Jyoti's first out of India stage show comes
with a huge success leaving audience completly overwhemled on 10th
August 2013 evening at Durban South Africa.

Qubool Hai lead star
cast Karan Singh Grover and Surbhi Jyoti who are popular as Asya in
their fans for their characters Asad Ahmad Khan and Zoya Siddiqui. It is
first time for Surbhi Jyoti giving a live performance to her fans in
Durban. Karan Singh Grover and Surbhi Kyoti appears on the stage
together and gives a duet performance for their audience on couple of
bollywood numbers.

Well this is not it to the news, let us give out the latest gossip straight from South Africa,
The on screen couple were spotted canoodling and coochie-cooing in SA.. things weren't just friendly,
KSG
known for his playboy antics has probably still not given up on being
with girls. The actor was previously married to Shraddha Nigam and that
didn't work out as he was reportedly a cheater and was in an affair with
his choreographer Nicole, he is married to the beautiful Jennifer
Winget, his second wife.
The witness who spotted KSG and Surbhi Jyoti in Johannesburg said that the two looked much in love
More
than just friends for sure! Let's see how this torrid encounter between
the two shapes up. We hope Jenny is keeping a watch and Surbhi is
careful.

Same things were said for sanaya and barun during the red Saree photo shoot. So dismiss.

But the kind of person ksg is i don't put anything beyond him though
Originally posted by lazyleaves

KARAN SINGH GROVER AND SURBHI JYOTI CAUGHT ROMANCING IN JOHANNESBURG

Karan Singh Grover and Surbhi Jyoti's first out of India stage show comes with a huge success leaving audience completly overwhemled on 10th August 2013 evening at Durban South Africa.

Qubool Hai lead star cast Karan Singh Grover and Surbhi Jyoti who are popular as Asya in their fans for their characters Asad Ahmad Khan and Zoya Siddiqui. It is first time for Surbhi Jyoti giving a live performance to her fans in Durban. Karan Singh Grover and Surbhi Kyoti appears on the stage together and gives a duet performance for their audience on couple of bollywood numbers.

Well this is not it to the news, let us give out the latest gossip straight from South Africa,
The on screen couple were spotted canoodling and coochie-cooing in SA.. things weren't just friendly,
KSG known for his playboy antics has probably still not given up on being with girls. The actor was previously married to Shraddha Nigam and that didn't work out as he was reportedly a cheater and was in an affair with his choreographer Nicole, he is married to the beautiful Jennifer Winget, his second wife.
The witness who spotted KSG and Surbhi Jyoti in Johannesburg said that the two looked much in love  
More than just friends for sure! Let's see how this torrid encounter between the two shapes up. We hope Jenny is keeping a watch and Surbhi is careful.

😲😲😲

luiccha kahika!!!
Originally posted by Rasgulla_sp

Same things were said for sanaya and barun during the red Saree photo shoot. So dismiss.

I don't remember ever hearing any scandal abt Sarun
Originally posted by Rasgulla_sp

When did this happen ??
Originally posted by asrcraze

When did this happen ??

exactly!!!
I remember that article.. Here!!!

Love is in the air?

They play star-crossed lovers in the topsy-turvy love story Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon. But in real life, Barun Sobti and Sanaya Irani seem to be more than just good friends. While shooting for a promotional music video of the channel's forthcoming parivaar awards in Wai recently, the couple were seen hanging out together. According to a source, what was surprising was that they also refused to leave each other during the outdoor shoot. Well, well, abhi iss pyaar ko kya naam de?
Haha ... never read this ...
But I don't trust KSG .. His could be true..
After all once a Cheater always a cheater!!! :P

Originally posted by .._sonii_..

I remember that article.. Here!!!

Love is in the air?

They play star-crossed lovers in the topsy-turvy love story Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon. But in real life, Barun Sobti and Sanaya Irani seem to be more than just good friends. While shooting for a promotional music video of the channel's forthcoming parivaar awards in Wai recently, the couple were seen hanging out together. According to a source, what was surprising was that they also refused to leave each other during the outdoor shoot. Well, well, abhi iss pyaar ko kya naam de?

😆😆😆