Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asrcraze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: SamiyaIPKKND

Apu called me a little time back...chachi told her that the doc told her my fupu has less than 6 months to live

it hurts so bad!

I'd rather not talk about it

just felt like sharing

Sami what doctors say don't happen all the time! Don't worry from now only... Make her happy as long as she's here :)
SamiyaIPKKND thumbnail
Originally posted by: asrcraze

Not like her...She quotes things from her medical books !!

and you quote things from your ipkipedia
SamiyaIPKKND thumbnail

Sami what doctors say don't happen all the time! Don't worry from now only... Make her happy as long as she's here :)

yeah I'm going to my dad's place today

I go there very often nowadays
asrcraze thumbnail
Originally posted by: SamiyaIPKKND

and you quote things from your ipkipedia

Yeah may be because I like to remember it :)
SamiyaIPKKND thumbnail

Yeah may be because I like to remember it :)

you are our lexie😊
lazyleaves thumbnail

Yes...She has her hand extended... during PaYash roka ...ou can cut her out I guess

I just want one gift box in her hand. Possible?
lazyleaves thumbnail

Is it okay if Arnav's face is seen ??

Nope. No Arnav at all. In fact no one!
lazyleaves thumbnail
That gift box is too small. What about their suhagraat box/bag?
asrcraze thumbnail

I can try to cut this out... She has to hold it ??

lazyleaves thumbnail

KARAN SINGH GROVER AND SURBHI JYOTI CAUGHT ROMANCING IN JOHANNESBURG

Karan Singh Grover and Surbhi Jyoti's first out of India stage show comes with a huge success leaving audience completly overwhemled on 10th August 2013 evening at Durban South Africa.

Qubool Hai lead star cast Karan Singh Grover and Surbhi Jyoti who are popular as Asya in their fans for their characters Asad Ahmad Khan and Zoya Siddiqui. It is first time for Surbhi Jyoti giving a live performance to her fans in Durban. Karan Singh Grover and Surbhi Kyoti appears on the stage together and gives a duet performance for their audience on couple of bollywood numbers.

Well this is not it to the news, let us give out the latest gossip straight from South Africa,
The on screen couple were spotted canoodling and coochie-cooing in SA.. things weren't just friendly,
KSG known for his playboy antics has probably still not given up on being with girls. The actor was previously married to Shraddha Nigam and that didn't work out as he was reportedly a cheater and was in an affair with his choreographer Nicole, he is married to the beautiful Jennifer Winget, his second wife.
The witness who spotted KSG and Surbhi Jyoti in Johannesburg said that the two looked much in love  
More than just friends for sure! Let's see how this torrid encounter between the two shapes up. We hope Jenny is keeping a watch and Surbhi is careful.