Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: .Anamika.

Archana seems to be a more experienced actress than Neha . I liked what Ayaan said about facing reality. He loves his sister but he's really more concerned about her wellbeing first. What saddens me the most is how much Nikhat trusts Imraan. She's convinced that he'll come back for her. She'll be completely broken when she finds out the reality. And we've seen how Nikhat has always had low self-esteem and finally the one time she decided to speak out in her life for herself, Imraan didn't support her. I think even when she finds out the truth, she'll be in denial for a while. 

But more than anything, I can't belive how Najma can so easily say "He was Nikhat's fiance, not anymore." Even if Nikhat and Najma don't talk much, they are still sisters and how can you do that to a sister? How can Najma possibly love Imraan so much after just meeting him recently after a 3 year gap? Imraan isn't worth it! How could you love a man who's so weak? 

Imran is wimp and no sister should be with him at this point.. Nikhat is not able to see real Imran and stil in delusion that he loves her and will come back.. Najma is being little bit selfish.. She had said no to Imran 3 years before, but now as he came back she does not want to loose him ..Also she does not love her half sisters as much as Asad.. She was always been jealous of them as shown in early episodes.. Yeah she is younger than Asad and dos not understand her siblings side like Asad.. 

I hope after this track, she will grow as a person and become more mature..
annanyaksgian thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i liked asad najma more,nikhats pain is more visible because she already suffered a lot but najma still like a baby 
but plzzz dont compare karan with vikrant
vikrant is doing a great job but karan is the best
kankabhor thumbnail
Originally posted by: annanyaksgian

i liked asad najma more,nikhats pain is more visible because she already suffered a lot but najma still like a baby 

but plzzz dont compare karan with vikrant
vikrant is doing a great job but karan is the best

Yeah Nikhat's pain is more visible because of whole back story we have..
I think i can say what i feel.. I felt Vikrant was better today, whats so big deal.. 
I like Karan more than Vikrant but remember I am talking about today's particular scene.. There is no need to feel offended and I think I am entitled to my opinion..
Siri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ayaan NIkhath scene was more emotional. I also liked the bg music towards the end.

I did not like Asad-Najma scene mostly because I'm irritated at Najma. I mean she did say Nikhath broke off the engagement. Now can she put a thinking cap on and ask Nikhath why?
MKB-kitkit thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: awesome

same here๐Ÿ˜Š

I agreeEdited by asyaworld - 10 years ago
kankabhor thumbnail
Originally posted by: Siri22

Ayaan NIkhath scene was more emotional. I also liked the bg music towards the end.

I did not like Asad-Najma scene mostly because I'm irritated at Najma. I mean she did say Nikhath broke off the engagement. Now can she put a thinking cap on and ask Nikhath why?

Najma is getting carried away with Imran's emotional blackmail.. And she does not love her siblings like Asad.. Lets hope she wont end up with Imran and become more mature..
KulfiBai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with you Kanka, don't know what it was and I won't go into actor comparisons 'cause I don't wanna be jumped ๐Ÿ˜† But Ayaan and Nikhat's scene felt more powerful. It was more moving. 
GoldenPanda. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Honestly, I think all four of them did a good job. Neha a little less than the others but still.
youth_showsfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i could connect more with asad najma cos nikhat has an habbit of crying every now nd then so she crying nd being weak didnt matter me much compared to najma who till date hasnt cried much. seeing her crying for her love did make me love her.

though when najma said "unki engagement toot gayi" shocked asad as he had no idea abt it i felt najma was bit selfish agree imraan doesnt love nikhat but how cn she ignore nikhats feeling who is her sister. and plus its not imraan who broke its nikhat who broke d engagement otherwise imraan wud have married nikhat if she wouldnt have broken the engagement? i guess like every human she is being selfish in love i believe but dts human nature i guess cant help it.

asad clearly said to zoya when she said "hain toh phir problem kya hai unki engagement toot gayi na" something like dt honestly at dt time i was like 'r u kidding me?" nikhat ke feelings ke baare main koi kyun nhn soch raha asad rightly said "yeh aap kya keh rahi hai both sisters matters to me" i guess something like this?

talking to nikhat doesnt mean he is agreeing for imraan n najma's relationship he wants to know d truth behind the breaking of the engagement. he was relieved dt najma wasnt the reason but still he doesnt wants to hurt his other sister as well. yes najma is his real sister dts y he was giving her d hope dt if they r meant to be it will happen but still he cant neglect his other sister.

he acted quite realisticly considering d fact dt now he knows how it feels to be away from ur love. anyway i still think bth sisters shud slap imraan n move on rofl i am pretty sure knowing dt billi has his kid bth sisters will leave him i hope they do cos bth deserves much better but alas cvs r hell bent in showing us this cos this is paving way for brothers clash.

asad might fight for bth his sisters after knowing baby truth but yeah this is paving way for 1st fam vs 2nd fam as well. d blame for breaking ayan engagement came on asad now d blame for nikhats broken marriage will come on najma. lets see how it plays out.

btw ppl r loving d convo b/w najma n zoya but i guess i am d only one who found dt baby wala way too out of character. lolz
zigma99 thumbnail
liked nikhat - ayaan better...although i am a ksg fan