Asad-Najma lost to Nikhat-Ayaan - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Ankita.M

I am not comparing either scenes because in both, the brothers were concerned for their sisters. And in Asad's case he was concerned for both of his sisters, he just didn't want to say a direct no to Najma because he does not know what has culminated in the other house hence he says if its in her destiny to be with Imran she will be. I am a KSG fan but this is without a bias performance wise I think KSG was more into the scene. The Ayan Nikhat scene was extremely random, considering that Nikhat was the one who took a strong stand against Imran and his family, and now she is back to feeling bad that she hurt Imran because she spoke badly to his family. Najma though being kiddish I understand her love for Imran because through her insecurities of being accepted how she is, he was the first one to do so, and now that he has come to her she does not want to let go without a chance. 

I relate to both the sisters and their feelings but I connected far more to Asad Najma because it seemed it came naturally, but with Ayan Nikhat the scene had no build up considering Nikhat was absolutely normal yesterday and Ayan was worried over Humaira.

I totally like Asad's reaction..He was in character considering character growth and his concern for both sisters..Mee too KSG fan , love him more but in this particular scene I did feel Vikrant was little bit better..May be the script worked for me.. Though Nikhat broke the engagement, she always felt Imran loved her and was expecting Imran to stand for her.. She is stil hoping Imran wil come back..She is just getting weakened by her love for Imran.. Even for Nikhat, Imran is the guy who loved her in spite of her dark complexion.. 

Originally posted by StonerGirL

i think ppl like ayaan-nikat scene better bcuz most of us r jus hating anything to do with imran-najma and for asad to agree is a BIG SHOCK TO US...but if u go back and watch the scene with an understanding of how much asad changed his reaction does make sense...and karans acting was bang on...u need to catch EACH SECOND OF EACH EMOTION...asad was in a much difficult spot then ayaan so his expressions were to portray a bigger dilemma and i think he was awesome...(trust me i aint no ksg fangirl) vikrants scene was easier IMO...

I totally liked Asad's reaction and how he handled situation.. He was understanding, mature and listening everything calmly.. Maybe you are right, Karan had to give many expressions as Asad knows both sides unlike Vikrant because Ayaan knows only Nikhat-Imran..  But as a Karan's fan I expected something more, I dnt knw what but something was missing.. 

Yeah I am hating Imran-Najma trackπŸ˜†
Originally posted by tnusredey

Its nothing like dat, its jst bcoz we cannot connect with Imran-najma love story. πŸ˜†
And thus we can connect with Nikhat's pain & not Najma's. πŸ˜†

hehe...Yeah at least for me, script was in favor of Nikhat
Me too i felt very bad for nikhat and why not? We have seen her pain right from the beginning..
Initially Ayaan dint like Imran but seeing his sister's love he compromised with imran on many issues.
Najma looked selfish today and since her story suddenly started we are not able to connect.
I have my sympathy for nikhat and ayaan. Imran doesnt deserve either. Vikrant archana were excellent.

Archana seems to be a more experienced actress than Neha . I liked what Ayaan said about facing reality. He loves his sister but he's really more concerned about her wellbeing first. What saddens me the most is how much Nikhat trusts Imraan. She's convinced that he'll come back for her. She'll be completely broken when she finds out the reality. And we've seen how Nikhat has always had low self-esteem and finally the one time she decided to speak out in her life for herself, Imraan didn't support her. I think even when she finds out the truth, she'll be in denial for a while. 

But more than anything, I can't belive how Najma can so easily say "He was Nikhat's fiance, not anymore." Even if Nikhat and Najma don't talk much, they are still sisters and how can you do that to a sister? How can Najma possibly love Imraan so much after just meeting him recently after a 3 year gap? Imraan isn't worth it! How could you love a man who's so weak? 

Originally posted by kankabhor

Today I could connect to Ayaan-Nikhat more than Asad-Najma.. I dont know why but I liked Ayaan-Nikhat scene much more..Nikhat's pain was much more visible than Najma's.. May be because Archna acted better than Neha.. I even felt Vikrant was better than Karan in this particular scene.

Which scene did you like?

I agree neha's crying scene irritates me..and wat i am most interested in knowing is..

Humy's reaction to ayan..

I am quite sure, last thing she will remember is him telling her that he doesn't love her..πŸ˜†
Originally posted by teja0102..

its diff situations for me so I cant compare both actors bez both are exceptionally good in scenes but here every one has to understand one thing is asad is changed man and he gone through so much and he is now analysing the problem so we will get time to adopt that ayaan and nikhar scene is continuous scene for me they poetryed this scene earlier also and iam ksg fan but iam not at all taking sides here trust me ksg has to portray so many emotions here if u see scene correctly then u will find them and vikranth one is reguler one which has expressions but easier scene than ksg and coming to scene every one are connected to nikhar not najma so every thing is showing like that

Yeah definitely, situations were different.. I am not complainig for Asad's reaction.. He was totally in his character because he has changed man who is in love and understand pain of separation.. I am too KSG fan, so expected more ..something was missing for me.. May be you are write, scene was easy for Vikrant also for me script was in Ayaan's favor.. I could not feel Najma's pain.
Originally posted by jujube

Me too i felt very bad for nikhat and why not? We have seen her pain right from the beginning..
Initially Ayaan dint like Imran but seeing his sister's love he compromised with imran on many issues.
Najma looked selfish today and since her story suddenly started we are not able to connect.
I have my sympathy for nikhat and ayaan. Imran doesnt deserve either. Vikrant archana were excellent.

Yeah, main reason is we have seen nikhat from beginning ..We know how Haseena humiliated her at every point, how much she trusts Imran so I felt her scene more emotional..
I was expecting asad to get more angry and intense.  Also Zoyas over sweet baby and all was ott.  Nikita Ayana scene was better because actor playing Nikhat acted way better than Neha.  Somehow Neha face is too bright for a sad sequence.  

Karan did well but Surbhi and Neha were off.   
Originally posted by Saathfan

I was expecting asad to get more angry and intense.  Also Zoyas over sweet baby and all was ott.  Nikita Ayana scene was better because actor playing Nikhat acted way better than Neha.  Somehow Neha face is too bright for a sad sequence.  

Karan did well but Surbhi and Neha were off.   

Asad's reaction was because he is changed man now and listen to others.. But yeah before anything I want him to talk to Nikhat.. Yeah Archana was better than Neha.. Though the scene was difficult for Karan, I felt little bit is missing , I dnt know why. 

Yeah and bay baby talk was OTTπŸ˜†