Qubool Hai

Asad-Najma lost to Nikhat-Ayaan

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Today I could connect to Ayaan-Nikhat more than Asad-Najma.. I dont know why but I liked Ayaan-Nikhat scene much more..Nikhat's pain was much more visible than Najma's.. May be because Archna acted better than Neha.. I even felt Vikrant was better than Karan in this particular scene.

Which scene did you like?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CutiepieHarshad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yeah Archna acted better than Neha but Vikrant was better than Karan i don't agree.karan did a awesome job yeah vikrant is good but not more then KSG๐Ÿ˜Š
AyRalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Love ayaan/nikhat scene so emotional ๐Ÿ˜ญ
kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: awesome

yeah Archna acted better than Neha but Vikrant was better than Karan i don't agree.karan did a awesome job yeah vikrant is good but not more then KSG๐Ÿ˜Š

Yeah Karan is the best.. I love him more.. But in this particular scene I liked Vikrant.. May be because his scene was written better 
_Annie_ thumbnail
Archana acted better than Neha in her scene but Karan acted better than Vikrant in his scene.

Thats wat I felt :)
Luckyforever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: _Annie_

Archana acted better than Neha in her scene but Karan acted better than Vikrant in his scene.

Thats wat I felt :)

same here
anushreemishra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank god someone feels the same...i thought i was the only one who liked ayaan and nikhat better..I loved how supportive asad was..i am happy that asad was so supportive of najma but i felt a little disappointed wen he basically said yes to the marriage if Nikhat is ok with it...i mean i know he is right as Najma's brother but as Nikhat's?i felt asad's reaction a little underwhelming
My favourite scene was Ayaan and nikhat scene...vikrant was wonderful...the way he said that only her can be judge of what is right an wrong but yes as her brother he wants her to accept the reality and try and forget Imraan...๐Ÿ‘
Originally posted by: Luckyforever

same here

same here๐Ÿ˜Š
anushreemishra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: awesome

I like Karan and vikrant both and Karan is definitely my fav but here its not about Karan vs Vikrant but ayaan vs asad and frankly ayaan won for me...
Both Karan and Vikrant were spot on and amazing but today my heart went out for ayaan and nikhat
Originally posted by: anushreemishra

I like Karan and vikrant both and Karan is definitely my fav but here its not about Karan vs Vikrant but ayaan vs asad and frankly ayaan won for me...
Both Karan and Vikrant were spot on and amazing but today my heart went out for ayaan and nikhat

am also not talking about karan n vikrant me to talking about asad n ayaan according to me asad was better then ayaan n  everyone have different view i respect ur view๐Ÿ˜Š