Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
awesome episode ...one more angan drama...then I will miss all angan drama after that πŸ˜†
timepass thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeah...after SurYa lifted trophy one should look at Bhabho's expression...it was like...CHAL ...AANGAN MEI DEKHATI HOON KI WHO IS SABSE BADA CHAMPION????🀣
iluvsuraj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shobhana_dabh

^ Ritu but bhabo holds a high place in your beloved SurYa's heart.. πŸ˜›Chill...  πŸ˜‰ One last aangan drama to witness... Woh bhi kar lenge... Kitna dekhe hain hum🀣

Yes! I will enjoy this one...
I wonder wht sandhya's expression would be when she comes to know about suraj's decision.
aroojakhtar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the last aangan drama FAVOURING SURYA at last😊 
vish.naren thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
finally me to watched the epi from our own frum VU..!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

thanks for the Discussion thread Sbhobhana..!!😊

1, even i wash so shocked looking at Emily n Chavi..!! they were really showing signs of happiness, after all they are not as evil..!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›πŸ˜› huh???

2, Meenudi was confusing, she was cheering everyone!!!πŸ˜‰ waise, she don't want another winner soon in RM na..!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

3, Bhabho was Shocked..!! Like Shant mentioned, Lets see the SBC in Aangan...!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

4, the other person who was not so happy was Mohit, ufff, u did a mistake n u'r wife has to correct that?? god save u bro!!!πŸ₯±

5, Vikram is still missing, bechara ko kaha chodke aaye ho sab???πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

6, Chotu got a new hair istylee?? huh😎

7, last but not the least, SurYa was finally so   haaappy!!!!  glad to have Sooraj'sa hearing everything n being the pole  n everything for the success!!!😳😳

precap: picture abhi bhi baaki hein dost..!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† 

we know we are gonna hear our ear full..!! πŸ˜› lets wait n see how NCC land and the rest of the story gonna line up like..!! n this new guy, SC gonna be like...!!πŸ˜ƒ
shehjar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeah Truly a Eye Catchy and Josh bhara epi Shobi πŸ‘
loved the points u mentioned πŸ‘πŸΌ
SURYA had eyes only for each other and yes we have to witness yet another Aangan altercation but for the first time i am looking fwd to it πŸ˜ƒ
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Agree with you, nice post.

Love the epi today.

Bhabo face was something to see... good for you mean MIL😑
..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: timepass

yeah...after SurYa lifted trophy one should look at Bhabho's expression...it was like...CHAL ...AANGAN MEI DEKHATI HOON KI WHO IS SABSE BADA CHAMPION????🀣

oh my matkas. I gotta agree with you timepass. Even without watching the episode, I know that SBC of dabh is Bhabo. 

Shobhana, rollicking post man. Haven't watched but I think your EAT is more than enough. Let me see now aage...
Micron thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi all...this is my first post in this forum. Could not stop myself from posting after seeing  the precap.

Lovely analysis by the way.

Precap was seriously hilarious, with Bhabo sitting like kakeyi sulking/moping and Suraj trying to pacify her. 

Did not really understand why Bhabo is sulkingπŸ˜•. What was she expecting when she put forth the 3 matka challenge infront of SandhyaπŸ˜•. 

- That Sandhya will lose the challenge and sit in the kitchen like she wants her DIL's to be...(which by the way is atrocious thinking of hers, cause till now I was under the impression by her dialogues that she was looking out for Suraj and his happiness...guess that was all a pretense so she could satisfy her ego.)

-or was expecting Sandhya to lose SBC for her and then she can act all high and mighty in front of RP that she knew Sandhya is not fit for anything other than housework. Also I am sure she would have never revealed it to anyone that she blackmailed Sandhya and would have continued with her taunting sessions of Suraj and Sandhya.

So tomorrow she will do the kakeyi drama and like Rama, Suraj and Sandhya will leave Rathi Parivaar so they don't hurt there innocent Bhabo anymore. Though I am happy they are leaving (finally), but they are leaving for the wrong reasons.

I don't have any problem with Suraj and Sandhya respecting Bhabo inspite of her scheming, blackmailing  and obnoxious behavior. But, I do have a problem with them not trying to show Bhabo the mirror that she is wrong and still trying to pacify her. This is what is making her believe that she is always right and has the right to inflate her HUGE EGO at the expense of her families tears. At the end of the day Right is Right and WRONG is WRONG no matter it is your parents or someone else.

Micron thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: timepass

LOL I felt like she was going to BURST like  a cracker any moment seeing her dream of seeing Sandhya working like a slave in her KINGDOM shatter infront of her eyesπŸ˜†...

Her scheming mind definitely must be churning out new ideas on how to stop Sandhya from being happy, hence the next angaan dramaπŸ˜†