Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: delena90

Holy crap!!! Asad and Zoya were in their element today. This was the passion, maturity, angst, friendship and mutual support and understanding that we were missing this week. But today it came back in full force and how.

Zoya and Najma - Apart from the very questionable choice of dialogue (Baby) the scene was flawless. Zoya and Najma's relationship is beautiful to watch and now that we are seeing it unfold it makes for great storytelling. Hats off to both actresses for pulling of this scene so naturally

Zoya -Asad - Najma : Holy SHIT batman! Asad knows! Like he knows everything. I did not see that coming at all. I am glad Najma told him the truth and he totally reacted in character. Zoya's presence and subtle reminder not to explode was a good touch to the scene.

The brothers clash has been effectively set up and what a way to do it too. Ayaan and Nikhat having a similar conversation in parallel to Asad and Najma's was genius. I am going to thoroughly enjoy watching this unfold. Tow brothers who love their sisters very much are now going to be on opposite sides of the fence for them. This is the first of many conflicts for Asad and Ayaan and I am glad we are finally getting there. Qubool Hai's story has now truly started.

Precap - Ah the much awaited hug and how πŸ˜†. Btw, how many times are they gonna show Humeira wake up again?

Special mention - The acting today by Surbhi, Neha, Karan, Vikrant and Archana was spot on!

for the first time i agree with EVERY SINGLE word on your post today..πŸ˜†πŸ‘ Hats off and well said! usually we disagree on some points πŸ˜† but today i fully back you 18347209837%!!! πŸ‘

I agree on the baby thing. 

I agree on acting which i think EVERYONE was IMPECCABLE!

I agree about the Asya interactions today as there was that TRUST and maturity and friendship that we were longing to see finally scene! πŸ‘

I agree about the hug there was that PASSION that was misssing for a while but it was BACk πŸ‘πŸ‘

I agree on Humz precap stretching πŸ˜† but i think we will get it tomz!

EVERYTHING is spot on "I concur" level πŸ˜† fabulous! πŸ‘
delena90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Shayari-

for the first time i agree with EVERY SINGLE word on your post today..πŸ˜†πŸ‘ Hats off and well said! usually we disagree on some points πŸ˜† but today i fully back you 18347209837%!!! πŸ‘

I agree on the baby thing. 

I agree on acting which i think EVERYONE was IMPECCABLE!

I agree about the Asya interactions today as there was that TRUST and maturity and friendship that we were longing to see finally scene! πŸ‘

I agree about the hug there was that PASSION that was misssing for a while but it was BACk πŸ‘πŸ‘

I agree on Humz precap stretching πŸ˜† but i think we will get it tomz!

EVERYTHING is spot on "I concur" level πŸ˜† fabulous! πŸ‘

Lol Rosh!!!

Yeah the baby thing was hella grating. I don't understand why it was even put in.

Today's episode should be good. I honestly just cannot wait for the brothers to explode and of course the Nikhat/Najma thing to come to light...to everyone!
Surbhiholic55 thumbnail
Totally agree with you
Superb post πŸ‘
TheDailyRush thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
AAHHH
I can't wait.
delena90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rushitaa

AAHHH
I can't wait.

Can I just say I love your DP!!!! SUITS has to be the sexiest show on tv. πŸ˜ƒ
vijayata123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Today's episode was superb! All the actors were great..! And ya, that baby part... πŸ€£πŸ€£.. I thought it was stupid.. .. Anyways, nice post and I (100%)agree with u.. Oh, the precap β˜ΊοΈ
delena90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vijayata123

Today's episode was superb! All the actors were great..! And ya, that baby part... πŸ€£πŸ€£.. I thought it was stupid.. .. Anyways, nice post and I (100%)agree with u.. Oh, the precap β˜ΊοΈ

Thanks! The baby thing was ridiculous!
Ankahee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It was indeed one heck of an episode story wise. They are back in the game. πŸ˜Š
delena90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: notagain

It was indeed one heck of an episode story wise. They are back in the game.😊

Definitely, which bring me back to my point that the writing needs to be good for the characters to shine. Cheesy silliness is not what makes asya awesome...it's scenes like this. I truly enjoyed them today and I haven't in a while.

Thanks for reading! 😊
karikarinainan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I am sure baby dialogue was inserted by Surbhi (like she included Wolverine)...baby and sweaty kind of words are more used by bollywood / tellywood people. The dialogue didn't fit well...shouldn;t give freedom to actors.