Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

delena90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: goingreen

Yeah I really enjoyed today's episode too!! You've summarized it beautifully here (: I personally really liked the Asad-Najma-Zoya scene, it was very beautifully scripted and executed.

And YES ASAD AND ZOYA ARE FINALLY MATURE AGAIN haha I was getting a little sick of the wish-fulfilling track, it was nice at the start, then it just got a little childish. So yay for mature romance and sizzling chemistry (:

I cannot wait to see how this clash between the brothers unfolds. Initially after Nikhat's phonecall to Asad, I thought Asad wouldn't find out about Najma-Imran from Najma herself, and that when it's all out in the open, he'd take Nikhat's side while Ayaan somehow takes Najma's side. I thought it'd be an interesting twist haha. But now it seems Asad knows everything directly from Najma anyway, and so the real clash begins!

You didn't mention the scene with Faizal and his mother though hahaha I know it was stupid and unnecessary but I still found myself laughing at it :p

Loved everyone's acting today as well (: I think I'm gonna rewatch the episode now!!

@blue - Hallelujah! πŸ˜†

@red - Me too man. I am going to love drama between Asad and Ayaan. The writers totally surprised me by having Asad know who Imran is. Fantastic writing there!

@pink - haha it was a funny scene. 😊 I would rather have a mother-in-law who talks a lot than have Haseena bi 🀒

delena90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anushreemishra

Well what an amazing episode...the story has finally set in motion

Asad and zoya were completely in sync today...they were mature,understanding and supportive...asad asking to zoya to go after najma and den zoya trying to calm asad down was wondeful to see...
I loved zoya najma scene it was beautifully portrayed...indeed a perfect bhabhi and nanad scene...ya calling najma baby was a little i don't know what honestly but it was a beautiful scene and ya surbhi was amazing...
I am so happy that they didn't drag it an asad and zoya finally know all about imraan...and ya zoya trying to calm asad throughout was a wonderful touch...i am happy that asad was so supportive of najma but i felt a little disappointed wen he basically said yes to the marriage if Nikhat is ok with it...i mean i know he is right as Najma's brother but as Nikhat's?
So basically both the brothers have left everything to fate and destiny and no matter whom destiny favours everyone will lose...
P.S.-hayee precap ne maard dala...finally zoya asks asad to marry her soon and we get get to see a passionate hug😳third time they have shown that precap...
Can Qubool hai get any better?

Asad and Zoya were definitely in sync today and these are the kind of scenes I want to see them in not the creepy, ott nonsense we have been subjected too. The "baby" thing was a little grating - bad writing, direction and pronunciation (sorry SJ). But the word seemed so out of place in the scene.

ar-n-only-ar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Di first time in 2 days i m agreeing wid u fully πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
just luv zoya & najma bonding but today zoya used 'baby' word too many times πŸ˜›
n d groom family interaction was also funny...
asad knows everything & thank god 4 dat πŸ˜ƒ n i missed d gusse wala asad little bit & today got a jhalak of dat... but today laid d foundation of brother's rift... ufff... but it will be interesting to watch...
n finally d intense hug dat asya fans were asking since so many days...

ps: one confession i didnt like ur post last two days n i swear it was unintentional... solly πŸ˜”
maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: LoveAsYa222

Yeah I know but the way she said it and the number of times she said it was just wierd and way too much πŸ˜† 

i guess it just depends on the person..sounded okay to me...but oh well πŸ˜³
delena90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...SankaDevi...

I haven't watched the episode but I am surely going to!

Great post, Pri:)

I love your posts:)

Thank you! 😊
delena90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kankabhor

Yeapp... Loved it..

Liked Ayaan-Nikhat scene more than Asad-Najma.. Asad was totally in character handling maturely like a big bro.. But somewhere I felt Vikrant and Archana's acting was better than Karan-Neha today..

I thought they were all good today. The acting was sublime in those scenes.
delena90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: LoveAsYa222

Btw...I forgot to say...Love the post πŸ˜³

Thanks!
delena90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: niki_12

I think today's episode deserves your title from a few days ago- "the mother of all set ups!"

Brother clash here we come! Can't wait!

Who knew Asad would find out everything.

Great post!

Haha it probably does but I can't repeat titles πŸ˜†

@bold - Amen!
braich_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i really wished Zoya called her tamatar/tomato like she usually does instead of baby...but loved the scene otherwise...loved the whole episode in fact...and well that tiny bit with Imraan-Haseena...oh welll... Edited by braich_gal - 10 years ago
delena90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: GredandForge

The PH has managed to surprise us again and how!

Zoya, the friend, bhabhi.
Asad, the brother.

Ayaan and Nikhat parallel conversations.

Beautiful

Special mention to Karan. That anger he portrayed when he came to know Nikhat's engagement broke was brilliant.πŸ‘

Karan was great today. He played the concerned big brother down to the T. That entire sequence was well shot.