And they are back!!!

Posted: 10 years ago
Holy crap!!! Asad and Zoya were in their element today. This was the passion, maturity, angst, friendship and mutual support and understanding that we were missing this week. But today it came back in full force and how.

Zoya and Najma - Apart from the very questionable choice of dialogue (Baby) the scene was flawless. Zoya and Najma's relationship is beautiful to watch and now that we are seeing it unfold it makes for great storytelling. Hats off to both actresses for pulling of this scene so naturally

Zoya -Asad - Najma : Holy SHIT batman! Asad knows! Like he knows everything. I did not see that coming at all. I am glad Najma told him the truth and he totally reacted in character. Zoya's presence and subtle reminder not to explode was a good touch to the scene.

The brothers clash has been effectively set up and what a way to do it too. Ayaan and Nikhat having a similar conversation in parallel to Asad and Najma's was genius. I am going to thoroughly enjoy watching this unfold. Tow brothers who love their sisters very much are now going to be on opposite sides of the fence for them. This is the first of many conflicts for Asad and Ayaan and I am glad we are finally getting there. Qubool Hai's story has now truly started.

Precap - Ah the much awaited hug and how ๐Ÿ˜†. Btw, how many times are they gonna show Humeira wake up again?

Special mention - The acting today by Surbhi, Neha, Karan, Vikrant and Archana was spot on!
Loved the episode ๐Ÿ˜ณ But the baby part just had me rolling on the floor laughing ๐Ÿคฃ I think I could've woken the entire country up with that laugh ๐Ÿ˜† Edited by LoveAsYa222 - 10 years ago
lovely post delena
all  relationship in  QH are very well portrayed...& this is what that makes QH so different from other episodes...well done Gul.

...aww asya hug..so adorable๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by EternalFrission - 10 years ago
i honestly thought the episode was sooo awesome tht the precap wud be humeira waking up for sure...BUT OMG THE PRECAP KILLED THE WHOLE EPISODE!!! 
i know yo W*F was up with the baby ๐Ÿ˜ต
Originally posted by StonerGirL

i know yo W*F was up with the baby ๐Ÿ˜ต
I know right? ๐ŸคฃShe sounded like a middle aged women trying to sound cool ๐Ÿคฃ
Edited by LoveAsYa222 - 10 years ago
I always wait for your posts to see if I'm gonna watch the episode or not ๐Ÿ˜†

Looks like today's one that I can't miss๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Yeah I really enjoyed today's episode too!! You've summarized it beautifully here (: I personally really liked the Asad-Najma-Zoya scene, it was very beautifully scripted and executed.

And YES ASAD AND ZOYA ARE FINALLY MATURE AGAIN haha I was getting a little sick of the wish-fulfilling track, it was nice at the start, then it just got a little childish. So yay for mature romance and sizzling chemistry (:

I cannot wait to see how this clash between the brothers unfolds. Initially after Nikhat's phonecall to Asad, I thought Asad wouldn't find out about Najma-Imran from Najma herself, and that when it's all out in the open, he'd take Nikhat's side while Ayaan somehow takes Najma's side. I thought it'd be an interesting twist haha. But now it seems Asad knows everything directly from Najma anyway, and so the real clash begins!

You didn't mention the scene with Faizal and his mother though hahaha I know it was stupid and unnecessary but I still found myself laughing at it :p

Loved everyone's acting today as well (: I think I'm gonna rewatch the episode now!!
North Americans tend to say the word 'baby' as an endearment for someone they love..like a friend, sister, lover..

I am Canadian and i say it...so zoya saying baby is her new york style 

-Reya <3
Originally posted by maankigeet4ever

North Americans tend to say the word 'baby' as an endearment for someone they love..like a friend, sister, lover..

I am Canadian and i say it...so zoya saying baby is her new york style

-Reya <3
Yup. ๐Ÿ˜†