Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chinuchinu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
hope now everything is sorted out all will b in peace now just praying ekta doesn't withdraw as a producer just change the name have no probs .. thank u for sharing😊
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: munnirony

hope evrything goes well;😭

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaL5sUaZY6w

munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: poulomi12

what if all this is a publicity stunt. Dont take me wrong, but stuff like these makes the shows Hot Cake.

ya but the prob. is protesters wont stop. & who knows maybe they can even harm anyone. last time also when the protests happened, PH had stopped using the word "rajput". so the name change news might be true. she wont put her films & other shows into trouble bcoz of one show.
cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: PallaviDas003

I am right now more tensed about Rajat..what is he going through now.. god..please save the show..😭.. I think EK will not leave as it's her dream project. if a name change can sort out everything then her partners should go for it..

RT was really upset with this already he looks hurt , but now again i hope Ekta will give us hopeful decision...
Swenna10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
dont wary guys that man clearly said that unhe Jhodha name se Objection hai so i think May be future me kisi rasam ke naam pe jodha ka name change kar de & show ke naam se.aur vese bhi Colors ke show Gurbani ka bhi Naam telecast ke baad change hua tha.bt is sab se show pe koi asar nahi hoga.hame to show se matlab hai na i know agr aesa hua to use acspt karne me thoda time lagega bt chill injoy the show Ekta ko pata hai uske show ke liye kya acha hai so wo jo karegi soch ke karegi.aur vese bhi ye socho Show End hone se lakh acha to ye hai ke name change ho jaye.kam se kam ye roz ki nayo controvarsy se to chutkara milega.
vintage_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yar what is this now? I was so much relaxed after knowing that our show won't get off air but what is this? I don't want this if the show will go off air I would literally start crying. Ekta please don't do this to us you can change the name we all are okay with that but please dont shut if off pleasee πŸ˜­
AbHer_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anayakhan10

Yar what is this now? I was so much relaxed after knowing that our show won't get off air but what is this? I don't want this if the show will go off air I would literally start crying. Ekta please don't do this to us you can change the name we all are okay with that but please dont shut if off pleasee πŸ˜­

Hey relaxed...watch the vedio & read the article carefully...she said she'll consider changing the name...Zee Tv is also the partner with her for the show...so if the channel does not agree to the name change she'll leave the show as producer...only the production house may change but the show will go on😊   
vintage_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AbHer_neha

Hey relaxed...watch the vedio & read the article carefully...she said she'll consider changing the name...Zee Tv is also the partner with her for the show...so if the channel does not agree to the name change she'll leave the show as producer...only the production house may change but the show will go on😊   

Are you sure? Is this confirmed news can you give me the link please? Oh! dear you are a sweetheart, thankyou so much πŸ˜Š
zainab03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
God sake its only a show.. why do people take it too far the whole story is about jodha akbar and if the name was to get changed then whats the point in the whole thing 😑

Iam sorry if I offended anyone but I dont want it too happen
AbHer_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anayakhan10

Are you sure? Is this confirmed news can you give me the link please? Oh! dear you are a sweetheart, thankyou so much πŸ˜Š

Here are the links😊